youtu.be/45NOP1OA-EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeremy>May>Hammong

>their tribal clothes
Do you have a picture?

faggot

>tfw not middle aged and dull enough for Top Gear

whats the best way to get in shape for lay people?

lazy

i dont want to go running or anything. could i just lift weights at home and go for a walk everyday assuming i eat well?
i feel like thats how retired people exercise

dont eat

Eat 1200kcal a day and do some regular bodyweight stuff to stop what little muscle mass you have from withering away

take the bacon out replace it with salad easy on the dressing in a wholemeal bun

ideally make your own burgers with lean minced beaf

and exercise of some sort

>could i just lift weights at home
Yes but if you are lazy you won't. Join a gym

>tfw found myself on the "asatru" subreddit and it's full of people arguing about who is racist

>take out bacon
>leave black pudding which is filled with suet

You have to find something you're motivated to do. Everyone here will bang on about lifting and parrot the /fit/ religion but if you find running in the woods or rock climbing or whatever more fulfilling then just do that.

People are far too prone to standardisation on Sup Forums. I think it's a yank tendency.

>black pudding
didn't realise
that is dacadent

whys that the magic number? any particular diet?
is it enough just to cut out processed shit

It's actually good for you. Terrible for a weight loss diet though

holy fuck a blood pudding bacons sandwich....where has this been a myife

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Fuck Russia
Cant wait till the WC

adam PENGilly

>whys that the magic number?
It is if you are morbidly obese

rock climbing sounds amazing, id love to get into it but ii think im too lazy.
when i was a teenager i used to go swimming pretty much every day, i looked like an athlete, easily the peak of my fitness but that was 10 years ago before laziness set in

3 LINES ON DA SHIRT

scotland

I used to give a fuck and it was awful.

Soon WW3 and personally I cant fucking wait.

theweek.co.uk/91651/china-and-russia-preparing-for-war-with-west

We will be doing Russia a favor by wiping them out, what a ghastly existence they must have its like the humane thing to do.

Jew Remain still bleeding

>increasing defence spending is tantamount to declaring war
Clickbait garbage

lulu calm down bae

>whys that the magic number?
It's incredibly unlikely that your daily calorie needs for if you were at a healthy weight would be any less than 1800kcal, so 1200kcal would undoubtedly give you a solid calorie deficit right up until you get to your goal weight. Alternatively, just workout your current TDEE and take 500kcal off of that (that's what doctors recommend to fatties who aren't quite fat enough for it to kill them immediately but still need to lose weight).
>any particular diet?
If you want results fast, ketosis (practically no carbs, lots of fat). It works, but it's incredibly unpleasant at first, and you'll get some bloating once you stop, but it will strip bodyfat like a motherfucker.
If you're willing to play the long game, just whatever. Try for between 0.8- and 1gram of protein per lbs bodyweight, just to support your lean mass (that's the first thing the body will try to break down if you're at a calorie deficit).
>is it enough just to cut out processed shit
Literally doesn't make a difference. A calorie is a calorie.
See: edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/15078322

Generally I think "laziness" is a misattribution of what stems from lack of confidence or similar. I don't think people, at least most, are really lazy - they just lack a passion or fulfilling motivation.

>Jean-Claude Juncker: EU superstate claims are nonsense
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43058087

These are the tactics of deliberate deception turned to bare-faced lying.
The objective of the EU has always been to have a supranational government dictating the rules and economic controls over all 'member' nations which lose
their sovereignty and democracy.
The originators of the EU integration plan, going back decades, always knew that such a thing had to be brought about through deception without the
citizens being cognizant of the ruse behind it all and what is being foisted upon them.

Source full of other sources: bloomsbury.com/uk/the-great-deception-9781472939661/

It is absurd how EU officials continue to lie about these objectives when their push for a single currency makes the whole plan obvious.
Throughout history a kingdom's currency has always intrinsically meant a single state with a single government and its own tax collection and military!
Juncker must think we are all still asleep and drinking the KoolAid.

>Transgender woman able to breastfeed in first documented case
>Doctors hail breakthrough and say case shows ‘modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women’
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/14/transgender-woman-breastfeed-health

I’m not sure about Boris, he was happy to push the Rohingya bullshit this week

THE

WEST

IS

DEAD

lactation can be induced in men using certain drugs, this doesn't seem that odd.

Get a pushbike & try to get a bit of walking in.
I had a pull up bar outside the toilet, did a few everytime I used the bathroom.
The key is to do a little bit every day, it's habit forming

>#Breaking Oxfam has said that a man it dismissed over sexual misconduct allegations in Haiti in 2011 was subsequently hired by the charity as a consultant in Ethiopia later that year, a decision which it says was “a serious error and should never have happened”

Expect months of these stories. Oxfam should close, but obviously won't.

Get in here lads, DNA companies are now trying to undermine Brexit with their EU shilling

Some tidy muff on the louge desu

really want to kill myself

Why?

i always have this horrible feeling inside of me like a weight of horribleness, i tried phoning the gp up for appointment because i want help with my depression and it looks like its gonna be fucking ages for an appointment because of the BASED nhs, wish i had private.

will probably bump myself off before i get an appointment date

>i always have this horrible feeling inside of me like a weight of horribleness
Literally nothing. I get this

>160571295
>160571295
>160571295

bump this thread before you do pls

no

Don't do it mate, I will be your friend when I move to England in a year.

TORVUL AN DEEN

>Literally doesn't make a difference. A calorie is a calorie.
this ill need to go watch youtube videos on, surely thats only the case when considering net body weight? eating 1200 cals of rocky bars cant be the same as eating 1200cals of salmon, the fish would be healthier?

its not nice.

>too busy feeling sorry for himself than to raise awareness of globalist agendas
Fucking faggot

Distract yourself from it.

with waht

death hath come

Lass who I was a major cunt to the other day is ringing me tonight expecting me to apologise.

So tell me lads, why the fuck does she even bother?

youtu.be/45NOP1OA-EQ
youtu.be/45NOP1OA-EQ
youtu.be/45NOP1OA-EQ
youtu.be/45NOP1OA-EQ

have you been winding up r9k today?

Only you can answer that

>expecting people to care that you're depressing on Sup Forums
Grow a fucking of balls you pathetic cunts, no wonder our country is a mess.

*pulls*

wow thanks lad, I think you cured me

>you're depressing
the reason our country is a mess is because of inbred chav cunts like you

I've been waiting 18 months for councilling with the local mental health team where I'm a patient. They don't even call back when I phone in to ask what's happening any more.

what do you expect us to do about the advert?
they are allowed to do so

No. I don't post there

I think this will enlighten you:

Nhs mental health services won't help unless you're a brainlet. They're all composed to be maximally efficient at "treating" the neurotic masses rather than treating you as an individual.

>wow thanks lad, I think you cured me
Don't be a smarmy cunt. It is your responsibility. Drop the woe is me crap. We all have problems

>bump thread
>other anons see video
>dislike video
>leave redpilled comments
>video catches attention on social media (Twitter etc) amongst right wing circles
>gains traction

Use your brain

>We all have problems
And that is supposed to nullify mine?

>0 - 6 votes

Just be yourself, lad.

peter hitchens

i just want to see if SSRI's fucking work.

i workout 4 times a week, read and learn, try to think positive but it is all just COPE.

lad shouting fuck pakis in your local greggs will make more a difference than that

No it's supposed to make you realise that your real issue is being a whiny faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

NO! Never the Hootenanny

ok retard

>stoicism

What do you think i go out in the fucking streets and scream about depression, no you mong I was just talking about it in this thread.

I've been grim and bearing for years, it's much easier for a millionaire to grin and bear than a dying peasent

They didn't work for me. I went insane and put on 35kg in only a few months. Still haven't recovered. Be very careful.

it litreally will though,
whos going to have their mind changed based on the amount of dislikes a video has

>but it is all just COPE
That's all there is desu mate, stop looking for the magical cure.

>burning books is bad

It's not my fault you're weak. Stop (You)ing me

From a calorie deficit stance yeah, but the fish has a better nutrient profile and is lower on the glycemic index.

did you try them all.

Normies (majority of them) get to live happy without a depression.

you (you'd) me first you brainlet and no you want me to stop because you realised how much of a retard you are beta cunt.

They tried putting me on other drugs but I refused everything after how drastically the Zoloft fucked me up.

have you tried any other ADs? MAOIs helped me

copy what the normies are doing then

go ride a bike through somewhere random that used to help me

Poofy cunt

>Normies (majority of them) get to live happy without a depression.
Good for them, though they likely aren't as happy as they might appear. Means fuck all to you anyway.

>A primary aspect of Stoicism involves improving the individual's ethical and moral well-being: "Virtue consists in a will that is in agreement with Nature."[7] This principle also applies to the realm of interpersonal relationships; "to be free from anger, envy, and jealousy,"[8] and to accept even slaves as "equals of other men, because all men alike are products of nature."[9]
>The Stoic ethic espouses a deterministic perspective; in regard to those who lack Stoic virtue, Cleanthes once opined that the wicked man is "like a dog tied to a cart, and compelled to go wherever it goes."[7] A Stoic of virtue, by contrast, would amend his will to suit the world and remain, in the words of Epictetus, "sick and yet happy, in peril and yet happy, dying and yet happy, in exile and happy, in disgrace and happy,"[8]
Explain how this isn't philosophic cuckoldry.

I'm very reluctant to try anything else now. If the same thing happens again I won't survive it.

Did this at first lad, zoloft is an evil drug, literally has the jewiest sounding name.

I try but the feeling never leaves

not an argument cuckold.

>though they likely aren't as happy as they might appear
proofs???