Thanks japan for this new fetish

thanks japan for this new fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/アンダースコート
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not webm
shame on you

Is there a word in English for these things you wear over your actual underwear when wearing short skirts that will be flopping all over during sports like this?
Same with cheerleaders.

Spats?

>he didn't have a tennis skirt fetish before
Shame on you

something like spats, spanks, or spandex

Nah not spats I mean like in OP's pic, that frilly thing, that's not panties that's a thing you wear over panties when playing tennis.
And cheerleaders use colored non-frilly ones that match their skirts like the blue ones in this pic.

what show is op's picture from? reverse image brings up nothing

This

Eh, in OPs case that is panties though.

OP here, I was referring to the skirt flapping and the side panty shot showing dat leg and butt.

what show is that pic from?

gym shorts, spats, short shorts are the best

OP should watch Softenni.

SauceNao is your friend.

Youkoso Jitsuryoku something something

You mean wind or skirt flipping

BBBRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

The cheerleaders called them bloomers at my school growing up.

go back to Sup Forums

pantsu

Nah the frilly thing is specifically worn under tennis skirts. It's not their regular underwear.
That's why it's treated differently in some shows, like. e.g Photokano where there's not a single upskirt of real panties in the whole series, but they do show that tennis under-skirt thing because it's seen as "more OK."

You sure the frills are there to hide the upskirt? I thought they were supposed to make it more lewd.

Why would you play tennis wearing your actual pantsu?

Bloomers

Or spats.

You basically have a mollusc fetish if you htink that.

Japanese wikipedia says the English term is "shorties" but there's no actual English wikipedia page linked
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/アンダースコート

That page says the frills on the ones worn under tennis skirt are there to signify "yes this is an 'under-skirt' and not panties"

Side leg + panytshot is top tier.

>fetish for high school girls
that's new to you OP?

I fucking love frilly panties.

I'm a little confused what's your new fetish?