Reddit hate thread

Pic related, if you even ask why blacks murder each other so much you're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7xoalk/gun_homicides_per_100000_residents_by_us_state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facts are rayciss

Reddit the cucks

fpbp

Why didnt you just insult white hillbillies with him?

What the fuck is dog whistling

What the fuck is dog whistling

Saying something but meaning another, essentially. I had to look it up too.

found the knüb
dog whistles are statements that convey more than the sum total of their words.

How does OP's post count as a dog-whistling then? He said blacks commit half of all gun homicides; there's no double meaning in that statement? These dummy liberals learn a new fancy word every month from the MSM and proceed to overuse and abuse it.

are you guys fucking serious?
Taylor swift was accused of alt right dog whistles in her lyrics. this is all old stuff.
I guess it's not too important - really the only people that seem to hear these dog whistles are the fucking libtards.

No dog whistling is when you say things that can be interpreted as innocent but its actually a calling phrase to your group.

Like a hint hint clue clue kind of thing

Data is racist

Here's the retard mod's response to me asking *how* it is a dogwhistle. His reason? It is now shut up. Truly a child.

To get around that, I start every statement of this type with the word ‘Sadly...’
works wonders

>what is a dog whistle
you need to be over 18 to post here

>innuendo

You literally said what you wanted to say, clearly, even with passive-aggressive form. Is he homo?

Found the plebbit fag

I stated a plain fact and asked why that was. I don't know what the real reason is. It isn't poverty, just as many whites and asians are in poverty as blacks yet they don't kill others at the same rate. You can bet your ass that just as many are "disenfranchised" (r9k anyone?), they still don't kill others. I really don't know.

facts be waycis n sheeit

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7xoalk/gun_homicides_per_100000_residents_by_us_state/

Kek this is a thread up right now
No mentions of race, of course. Though they've realized poverty and homocides have weak/no correlation. Hmmm, what could it be...

>haha poor white people are killing each other with guns isn't that awesome guys lol
>actually it's blacks
>NOOOOKOOOOO THATS HORRIBLE RACIST RACIST RACIST
fuck leddit

Look to see if the hillbilly comment is still there.

if it is, you can report that Mod to a higher up for being unequal in his banning. Hillbilly is a dog whistle for anti-white racism

You whistle at a dog to get him to come, duh

Someone post a link to % of blacks in each state and see if they can draw a comparison

Any way of fucking that faggots reddit account up or doxxing him?
Shit like that makes me rage

when you wistling and some dogs came after your ass

Ask why these maps look almost identical

All these subreddits do shit like this and then ban for "personal attacks"

Wow, I can't believe that was grounds for a ban...that's truly insane.

you really believe mods are independent from each other?

It doesn't matter if they are or not. If they do nothing we can have evidence of actual anti-white agenda and can use it to harm Reddit.

If they do remove it, it means they are wising up or at least true to the word ''equal''.

Which by the way is it still up?

inb4 as the pic says

>no mentions of race
>about a bazillion deleted posts

>dataisbeautiful
not
>dataarebeautiful

fuck reddit

Reddit is a social manipulation tool used and funded by massive entities looking to control the narrative.
Being on Reddit in 2018 is suckling directly from the teat of one of the most organized, and far reaching, propaganda machines in human history.

It's not clear to me at all what "dog-whistling" is. Liberals love to re-define shit all the time. Look at (). I'm still not clear on what the fuck "dog-whistling" is and isn't.

>people kill themselves being told they're garbage
That means you are garbage

good old fashioned salt

Does that work? I have to fellate mine.

Leaf with an American VPN?

Yeah burgers and their muh freedumb. Fuck that chose facism

It is called a dog whistle since only those attuned to the message can hear it, like a secret code or something. Dog whistle, because dog whistles make noise at a frequency only dogs can hear.

thats genius