AncestryUK shilling for the EU

>unironically promoting pan-European globalist agendas because we're all racially European.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qgOVwOkR2M

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>because we're all racially European.
But I thought "racially European" didn't exist according to (((them)))

It does when it suits them clearly, trying to get at people on an emotional level through identity. They're a bunch of sick bastards.

bump

are they including the new europeans?

i added a thumbs down

>'the average british person's dna is 60 percent european'

lol wot. are we the le 60 percent face now?

Mate the black girl is 0% european

If she's Afro Carribean then chances are she's got at least a small bit in her, you know the slave masters got to and all that.

Oh yeah

Actually if you read ancient texts the British and Irish are not European they are descendants of the peoples of Atlantis who fled to those Islands after Atlantis destruction.

surely you realise by now that the terms change definition as and when they desire? european, white, british, english
they chop and change and contradict themselves more than any right-leaning person who's taken the race pill...

ethnically, british people are somewhere between northern france, the benelux, northern germany and scandinavia

we all know that

it's amusing to see them shilling for the european union by appealing to racial sensibilities though, isn't it

bump

There are multiple extremely retarded things about this.
1) British are apparently only defined by being anglo-saxon
2) Celtic heritage, e.g. being welsh or scottish or celtic from before the Roman invasion are all defined as Irish
3) British is a sub-set of European.
Even if I was pro-EU this is so stupid I don't think I would trust this company to accurately identify my heritage from DNA.

Got it as a promoted Tweet last night on Twitter. Fucking scummy cunts.

Holy shit wasn’t expecting th she-boon

Thas not how it works
You can’t throw milk on some shit and say it’s now milk drink it

Celtic is R1 haplogroup which is basically all of Europe

it should be noted that pretty much every Genealogy site in the world is owned and operated by the Mormon church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry.com

bump

>we're all europeans
when it fits (((them)))
>there is no white race, you have nothing to be proud about goyim
when it doesn't

bump