A GROWN MAN IS CRYING ON LIVE TV.... BAN ALL THE GUNS

A GROWN MAN IS CRYING ON LIVE TV.... BAN ALL THE GUNS

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.fpb8AZN2b#.yoxlaGmD5
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz0hRo-dkcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for that faggot. OP is also faggot for caps lock bs.

PROBLEM BUCKO?

Eat my ass

>PROUD SHITHOLER

this Phil Mudd is a recurring propagandist on CNN, he said nigger on live tv on CNN and got away with it.. wtf

>breaking down In tears demanding their own basic rights be taken away

Insanity

Anything for a paycheck

>owning guns
>basic right
>healthcare
>not basic right
S H I T H O L E C O U N T R Y

when do we get crying republicans talking about removing all the immigrants

>BAN ALL THE GUNS
Stupid strawman bait. No one is saying that.

Jan Brewer - Mexicans beheading tourists in the desert

Healthcare is marxist

Lmao what the fuck is this blatant propaganda.

>relying on the (((government))) to care for you
wow I don’t see how this cud go wrong!!!

>have a constitutionally protected right to guns
>still have to pay for the guns with our own money, as one should

You are a faggot

what a fag

>CNN
>man

>the absolute state of Sup Forumstards

BREAKING NEWS

FBI WAS WARNED ABOUT SHOOTER IN SEPTEMBER. EVEN INTERVIEWED SOMEONE WHO REPORTED CRUZ AS A POTENTIAL SCHOOL SHOOTER.

Someone should kill this fucking piece of shit

GUNS DONT CREATE PEOPLE CAPABLE OF MASS VIOLENCE, A MISERABLE SOCIETY DOES

ONE THAT CNN HELPED TO CREATE

HURR DURRR THE STATE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF MY STINKY DIPER WAAA WAAHHH MOMMY GOVERNMENT I NEED A BINKY

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.fpb8AZN2b#.yoxlaGmD5

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September
In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating, "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.

FBI WAS WARNED
DONT BLAME GUNS

Are they so out of fucking ideas they think an old man fake crying will help?

Is this guy actually conservative? He legitimately seems like he is trying to make CNN look bad.

Everyone on CNN cries now, it's getting old

Why is it that the FBI is always alerted about these "people" and they dont fucking do shit

new school shooting just started in Florida a few minutes ago

why was no one crying on TV when the truck of peace hit Nice, Killing 87 people.

>Former CIA crying over killed kids

What are crocodile tears for $500 Alex?

>defending yourself
>basic right
>living of other peoples wealth
>not basic right

Good

>buying a gun is the same as forcing other people to buy guns for you
>Irish intellectuals

except the US spends more money than any other western country in percentage of the GDP on healthcare and it's still expensive and ineffective as fuck. But you retards don't care you're basically being robbed not only by the government but also by insurance company and (((doctors)))

People write all kind of comments on the internet. I don't think that there is enough personnel to look deep enough into every shitpost.

Guns for everyone! Obama gave us phones, Trump should give us rifles.

>Irish
>american education

They really couldn’t make it more obvious that their entire news network is staged bullshit

I talk about murdering Jews every day and no one has visited me yet.

Not even the richest country in the world could pay for the fattest countries healthcare.

plz don't shithole me I'm just an innocent mackerel eater

Yeah thats why we should abolish healthcare in our country. Fuck it, to much money and to much marxism

You'd be labeled a racist by the jew media and their communist horde of self hating, nigger loving cunts.

You have the right to pay for both, dip-fucking-shit.

Crying
Nancyboy
Network

>paid ownership of personal property used for hunting and defense
>basic right
>unpaid ownership of other peoples labor and property
>not a basic right

Wow this is so comforting in these harsh times thanks for making me feel safe CNN I think theres no option but to ban guns now.

CNN is full of actors. They cried during Charlottesville but there’s no way they’ll cry for black inner city ghetto murders.

Where do I turn in my guns?

BECAUSE THEY BENEFIT FROM THE VIOLENCE

They create monsters, let them run lose, all so the populace gets a step closing to disarming themselves. That's all they care about.

>Why is it that the FBI is always alerted about these "people" and they dont fucking do shit

too busy failing to rig presidential elections?

You do realize you have to pay for guns, right?

SHE WON

>Phil Mudd
Oh, it's that cuck. The one who called Norwegians honkeys.

Did she now?

>A grown man
>Crying

At least I don't have to worry about the surgeon leaving cigarette ashes in my body, Mario.

I want to liberate Hotarou so much

Understand hes emotional but come on really openly weeping on national tv

Dont you have a pope to suck off? Fucking pasta faggots thinking real men care about his pathetic shithole.

>Youtuber: "hey FBI this guy on Youtube named Nikolas Cruz says hes going to be a professional school shooter"
>FBI: "HMmmmm - do you know him?"
>Youtuber: "No"
>FBI: "thats a tough one"
guy shoots up school
>FBI: "hey again - you sure you dont know him?"

the state of burgerland

You have the right to seek happiness including healthcare. You do not have the right to make someone else pay for your shit.

>12 pictures that will make you say "Fuck having rights and self-defense and shit"

Ban the crybabies.

You already have a right to healthcare. You just have to pay for it, like anything else.

It's because their audience is women

The FBI is only semi-competent at rigging elections, it seems

Don't worry about this school shooting, Mudd. Worry about if people decide to start killing CNN analysts.

no one pay

Ex-FBI. Don't buy it. You've seen worse shit unless you are a paper pusher or stooge.

>tfw live in Florida and haven't met a single person who gave a shit
it was around broward nobody cares

Fuck white people. The revolution will be televized whitety. Huey Newton dindu nuffin

>to much money and to much marxism
not TOO much grammar education I see

I live in Florida and the only thing people are talking about is how shitty public school is. No parent who loves their kids should put them into a nigger concentration camp.

Guns are neutral mmkay

Exactly kanca they only cry if there is gibs in it.

FBI has no honor.
They are faggots tool

S-Sam?

These fuckwits at CNN need to realize their parasidic news cycle glorifies these tragedies and is part of the problem.

So they can prep a favorable backstory and groom the people

Everyone that cries over shit that doesn't affect them personally should be deemed mentally ill and put on a watch list.
If these motherfuckers were for real they'd never stop crying ever. They wouldn't be able to function in society.

Good job you really destroyed my main point

>Good job you really destroyed my main point
that was never my intention
I kinda agree with you that gun grabbing communists deserve a bullet

At least these assholes fully acknowledge they have to appeal to retard's emotions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz0hRo-dkcI

American education system sucks so I agree there too you serbposter

i mean i went to public schools but that was like 15 years ago. They were pretty shit back then can't imagine now.

Crap, he's crying.
I guess we don't have a choice, we have to change the country to make him feel better now.

Hahaha look at faggots face...he should be crying about that...stupid fakeass shill

Feminist tier statistics even with the underlying truth.

CNN analyst, a propagandist, crying on television. Not just a man.

isnt this the guy that said all the racial slurs?
man CNN is scraping the bottom.

Phil Mudd is literally a mockingbird

NRA BTFO

Crying Newscaster Network?