No goyim it’s not the drugs everyone is on

>no goyim it’s not the drugs everyone is on
>no goyim it’s not the degradation of the family
>no goyim it’s not social media
>no goyim it’s not the 24 hour propaganda cycle
>YES goyim it’s that scary rifle we need to ban it

Guns haven’t changed dramatically in decades, and gun control has pretty much always been weaker than it is now. Can anyone explain how guns are always the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article177540461.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
mrsawyersopus.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/sexuality-and-race-the-art-of-kehinde-wiley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It can be guns, why do civilians need assault rifles?

OP IS BASED

Because they are great for target shooting. Because they are fun to shoot
Because they are great for competition.

Fuck off I don't want it because I need it.
I need it because I want it.

/thread

Some people want to not die

For protection from degenerates & the police state. Obviously, you fucking mong. Keep your weapons Yanks, don't end up a cuck nation like us. If you allow your government to disarm you, you will regret it. You will.

>MUH FEELINGS
Is that all you libshits think with?

Because they are fun.

Don’t get arrested for the butter knife you’re using for breakfast

cop-out

Yeah you fucking whacko, that was my point

>implying the 2nd amendment is about "need"
The 2nd amendment is a safeguard against government tyranny, and honestly it's already been eroded too far.

>why do civilians need assault rifles
assault rifles are illegal

>need

To threaten and deter would-be tyrants.

>California has strict gun laws
>California has most people in the state by a large margin
>California has below average gun crime

Wow really makes me think

I used to be on board with them having no point then I bought one and realized how cool they are. I mean realistically I will never use it unless aliens or some NGO/NWO mercs invade

Actually we use facts.

The facts say less guns = less crime, just look at Europe

Stabbings astronomical

Society is fucked up, thats the Thing
before you look at the evil guns
look at the People around the guy

Young men are just worthless to this community.
And guys like him arent strong enough to fight that

First look how they treated him, then tell me that the rifle, an inanimate object, is the evil here

>California has below average gun crime
California’s gun-related homicide rate up, reversing years of decline
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article177540461.html

>please revolt the amendment

good point- guns haven't changed too much. Never thought of it that way.

Give up your guns to the jews and become just like the Palestinians.

Sounds like a liberals wet dream

California is home to the propaganda machine. Strictest gun laws. Makes you think.

Guns don't kill people. Terminators from the future with guns do.

if kikes really wanted to ban guns, they would've done it a long time ago.

Chicago is a no gun zone therefore there's no gun crime there too. :)

Is it the case that wherever the most rich people live, the stricter the gun laws are? Funny that. I wonder who the real enemy could possibly be?

They get guns from Indiana where they don’t need background checks.

It’s really simple, make it hard to get a gun and criminals won’t get guns.

Why are Americans so violent?

I agree. Even at 20 years old I’m just starting to realize that my life won’t have meaning until im in my 30s and have a foot in a career with lots of money.

I’ve had thoughts of suicide and used to act out from time to time. I was prescibed Lexapro by my doctor but never took one pill of the garbage.

Now I got a decent job making decent money, planning on saving over the year and traveling, making going back to Uni when I’m 23 to further my education. If I didn’t have my job or goals to aim towards though I don’t know though, something as “I wanna save x amount of money by y date” keeps me motivated and not doing stupid shit to fuck up my career.

My point is NEETs are dangerous.

>people shoot each other
>hm we need a solution
>u are like baby watch this
>DONT SHOOT EACHOTHER
>wow very great politician
>hey they are still shooting each other
>u are like baby watch this
>DONT HAVE GUNS
>wow this why we trust u to make big decision
>now we are officially safe

Who is signing up to come take my guns, you? No, because you are a faggot little pussy and you know you'll die, don't you? You want other people to do it for you so you can feel safer. Just like you want other people to work for you, and to tell you what to wear, and tell you what to eat, and tell you what to think. Here is something, since you are so weak and incapable of taking care of yourself and you want to project that onto other to grant your some moral authority, why don't you do all of humanity a real favor and drink bleach? Since you obviously don't have a gun to blow your worthless head off.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED

>American taking a fat shit on the bill of "needs"

I think we should remove some of YOUR "needs" from the bill.

>leftcucks in 2002: I don't care how many lives they save, these post 9/11 measures are unconstitutional!
>leftcucks in 2018: How many people have to die before you're willing to say to hell with the constitution?

Really makes you think.

WE CANT GET ASSAULT RIFLES YOU FUCKING MORON

Shut up commie liberal scum! We need assault rifles to protect us from spics niggers and dirty kikes who want to take away our country from us. If assault rifles are made illegal then White peoples will be disarmed and the country will be doomed. Go suck your wife's son's brown dick you soymilk swilling shitlib!

>just look at europe

prove it

Guess what, the liberal coasts run the country

And they are all anti gun, pro-immigration. Don’t you understand you’ve already lost. California is minority white now and soon the whole country will be. Once the country is 51% non-white you can kiss the 2A goodbye

You still cant explain how you, or the government or WHOEVER, would go about taking the citizens property without kicking off "Civil War II: this time the yankees lose"

You can't, and you won't. It would balance the US into smaller territories. Some with guns, some without guns. I know which one I would live in.

California also has Triads smuggling in Type 56 AK rifles, with the help of CAGOV officials like Leeland Yee (now in prison).

Niggers and Spics are violent. Compare America's Nig+Spic per capita to that of Serbia.

less niggers = less crime
there, fixed it for you.

kill yourself you fucking retarded nigger

GOD I'M FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU TRYING TO TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO EUROPE

GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU FUCKING CAME FROM YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

It's the neets. All you social retards with no place in society. They need to be purged.

How much does the general population outnumber police? That difference should be reflected as a difference in firepower as well. We gotta balance both teams in a deathmatch.

>just look at Europe

nice proxy shariablue

Guaranteed this guy was on some type of anti depressants, that is the common denominator in every last one of these shootings.

>Guns haven’t changed dramatically in decades
We're essentially restricted to Civil War tech in firearms already, and they want to put us further back

Pretty sure I can’t go to the store and buy a fully automatic AR. But crazy people who are pissed at the world will find a way to get one regardless.

Some people shouldn’t be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

i know right, why dont these little pussies just go through the depression or solve the underlying problem instead of just shutting down your whole emotional system in the brain
capitalism has no place in healthcare

It isn't guns it's the education system. Some people dont like being slaves. Treat children (or anyone really0 like cattle and eventually some of them snap.

> The essense of schooling is to learn reflexive obedience to authority and to teach children that their goals, values and peers are to be determined by state authority. They are also to be removed from the older generations who are their natural allies and would normally provide them guidance and help.

I don't know anyone that has an assault rifle

I do have an AR15 though

...if gun control doesn't/wont work to stop gun crime because criminals disobey laws regardless, shouldnt that logic extend into other areas as well?

Why do we bother putting any laws on the book if criminals don't obey laws, and laws don't stop crime?

Leftypol will ignore this

Because their borders aren't secure.

I don't believe you one fucking bit

THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES

Good thing you can google the statistics easily.

Assault rifles are banned though
AR means a fully automatic weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

It's true. I've seen normal friends of mine go from being a little blue to complete suicidal raving maniacs within the course of 2-3 years and pharmaceutical (((((((treatments)))))))

epic man you sure showed me!

>assault rifles are illegal

You mean regulated

Uncle Ted called them out years ago.

>jaw and chin are completely different

No one under 25 should get an ar15. Very young people at the gun shop freak me the fuck out.

The Israeli hate guns, because they stink at making them...

So it’s pacifists against... gun carriers?

Lmao there’s no way pacifists would ever win. It fucking sucks that pacifists have to be worried about being shot in America. And apparently there’s nothing to be done except prison cycles, school cycles, and misery cycles. Surely we can come to some peaceful solution

Stop spreading this fake boomer propaganda, it makes us look retarded

Let's be completely honest here.
This is all the parents' fault.
They knew exactly what they were getting into, sending their children to these government-institutionalized indoctrination/day-care camps.

Keep your children safe:
HOME SCHOOL
That way they can also grow up knowing just as much as you do!

You realize like 80% of that is suicides right? It's even in the wikipedia you cited.

Guys seriously, if control and laws don't make sense for guns because criminals can and will ignore the law, why do we bother having any laws on the book in the first place?

To keep the spics and niggers under control.

Because then people in the court of law can make money from the tragedy by prosecuting it and then saying they did something about the problem

They had to take the talk of the artist that puts penises and sperm into the painting. mrsawyersopus.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/sexuality-and-race-the-art-of-kehinde-wiley/

mods are hiding this post from the catalog

To protect myself from you

everybody should send this to the news and demand that they admit he was a leftist lunatic

Why don't you move to Mexico or Canada if you don't like America's gun laws?

>why does a country with 50 times the population have 10 times the gun crime?

Gee I don't know sherlock, what a fucking mystery

>It can be guns, why do civilians need assault rifles?
its not called the "bill of needs."

>thinking that's not a fake antifa account

look I hate the faggy US antifa myself but believing this account is real and trying to spin the narrative you just show yourseles as brainlets trying too hard to damage control

You're right, the guns aren't the cause of the problem, those other things are.

However, you cannot fix the problem by removing any one of those other things, and removing all of them equals totalitarianism.

You can only fix the problem by removing the guns. Without the guns, those other causes amount to nothing.

Sup Forumstards are too stupid to understand this.

What does islamic terrorism have to do with school shootings?

guns

In Europe we don't have guns and we don't have school shootings every month you dumb burger. So it is specifically an american problem that is link to the gun culture of your country.

To shoot kikes

But muslim terrorists in Europe don't have guns, they use trucks of peace.

Do you think if guns were banned in the US, school shooters would have success bringing a truck to school to kill people? Somehow I think not.

Want to get rid of school shootings?

Get rid of public schools. They're a disaster anyway. Kids like these guys get harassed for 17 years for being spergs then lose it.

If you broke public education then you'd fix the problem. We know public education is a fucking joke anyway.

Because you start taking away rifles for combat you loose your laws allowing self defense. Next thing you know you are going to jail for stopping someone from violently raping your daughter.

And it turns out they have more gun deaths than other states.

He killed these people with a truck you mong.