youtube.com/watch?v=4prfkub2DN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk
youtu.be/uULSm64Cun0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I&t=105s
youtube.com/watch?v=xwMDrHUixpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tPxcFm_S1qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like seeing a good fight. Joe fraiser for the win! Like a chihuahua vs a doberman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk

You know she liked that shit too, definitely turned her on. They’re probably fucking right now as I type this.

that kid can fight nohomo

She probably deserved it somehow.

What country ? Brazil ?

she prob deserved it, if women hit you they deserve to get hit back

imagine his testosterone levels that moment
black are superhumans

>loli taylor swift forced to the ground by a strong black man

hot

I guess this is the nigger hate thread.

>interrupt 2 niggers fighting
>deserve to be choke slammed

Pick two, bitch needs to evaluate the life choices she made to get her into that situation.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

they always go for the hair... savages, truly savages.

im anti-racist tho

man why dont these people ever bother to watch 1 boxing tutorial or something? why the fuck do they all have their legs spread apart that far? really need that 180 degree coverage? what is he gonna do, vibrate his feet and waddle sideways like a robot, is this the crab stance?
let me just sacrifice all my lateral and shoulder muscle strength and make my punches completely useless. first worlders dont know how to fight

that is insane.

Lmfao

How can anyone say they are the same as us

Nahh it's just the good old US of A

Just don't interfere and let them Fuck each other up. Simple as that.

Correctimus McMundo!

>drops baby no one give a shit
god i fucking hate niggers

this

Lmao dumb bitch deserved that choke slam. She should be happy it was just a choke slam and didn’t get stomped on.

This one had a Big Bang.

youtu.be/uULSm64Cun0

Where did that happen?

If normies saw some of these ape fights would their positions change

>Hangs out with niggers
Probably deserved it

Toll:

top kek

> do it bruh

>

enriched

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I&t=105s

I like nigger threads, their stupidity always cheers me up.

Is that how you do the dougie?

No they'd probably laugh and bet on one.

so funny how niggers stick their fat asses out when they fight kek

it's time

Disgusting creatures

I bet you she's thinking about that black bulls strength right now, how he was able to easily ragdoll her, he'd throw her around in bedroom like that too. No doubt after this fight she wanted BBC.

damn wtf is wrong with these people?

lol there's only three things better than watching a nigger get btfo - watching jews, trannies, and roasties get btfo

WHAT THE FUCK

top lel, cartoon-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwMDrHUixpQ

BR land

Being a Parisian must be suffering

is this that black panther movie everyone's talking about? bcause looks good.

>Fuck outta here, bitch
That's awesome. I wish my neighbourhood was blacker.

And this is why white women go for black men, white boys cant even protect them or God forbid impregnate them.

safari

That's how niggers act. Take a trip down to the favela and you can see for yourself.

This I recognize. That's Paris, where niggers break fire hydrants to refresh when the weather is hot.

Does getting hurt by a firework actually hurt?
Curious

You are from Brazil, you guys have it really bad.

Seeing niggers gang up on a lone white man is the biggest redpilling tool, forget those faggoty graphs that nobody reads

Italy, 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPxcFm_S1qc

>I wish my neighbourhood was blacker.
Got you, senpai.

never had a problem with anyone mate, but I've never been to a favela btw

Hanging around niggers is never a good idea.

Does this board exist for anything but LARPing as a cuckold?

I cringed at how close she was to falling on the sharp fence. Don't wanna imagine the result of that possibility

smashing

Shut up white boy and bow down to your master, also your own women are coming to us since you cant even be men enough to satisfy them.Stay mad cuck

It looks like some Middle Eastern nation.

oh my

Cannot wait to become one of those stable happy utopias steeped in diversity like Brazil or Colombia, or South Africa, or Lebanon, or...

They're at least smart enough to know to defend themselves from all sides, since niggers like to sucker punch from behind.

you no put gran gran in trash

France must be so rich from the niggers alone.

Debt as % of GDP
99.10%

have a different link? Where you don’t have to log in to yt?

It's not like we all live in favelas here, it's not PUBG in here (only in Rio).