I was up all night redpilling newfags and totally forgot i have a 300 word essay due today...

I was up all night redpilling newfags and totally forgot i have a 300 word essay due today. Can you guys help me out and give me the whole enchilada on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just type oy vey 300 times

Hijacked planes crashed into the wtc and Pentagon and one crashed in a field

amerimutts got PTSD'd forever from a handful of sandniggers. the ultimate cucks

inside-op used as a cover for the Iraq war. The plane is safe and locked up. Some autists tracked it down, but anyone who posts proof gets derailed by ayy lmaos and 404s

It's 300 words, are you a fucking downy or something?

Seconded.
I could shit 300 words

Jews did it.

Those innocent brown Muslims dindu nuffin' dey wuz gud bois. Blame everything on that evil FUCKING WHITE MALE Bush who alone conspired to murder 3,000 American citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

bush kept us safe using the power of republican national security

Keep in mind this is the OFFICIAL story

CIA held the hand of a bunch of inbred sand niggers, made sure they took flying lessons. They put them on a plane which where remotely controlled and ditched over the ocean. A missile hit the Pentagon (right in the acouning office researching missing monies) fired from an israeli sub and probably a missile. The towers and building 7 were control demo.

>300 word essay
The absolute state of muttland education

300 words lol, a paragraph.

You mean 3000 words right? I’ve never heard of anything under a 1000 words referred to as an essay

The towers had been a target of terrorist attack since forever, decade before it fell bombs got the first floor I think. The planes to tower thing have been floated around by intelligence before, but was ignored.

You know how in Big Bang Theory, Penny kept ignoring that light on her dash that tells her to get her car checked, because hey, car is still working?

It was always a matter of when and not if, it just happen to be that day those towers those planes that made people in America realise that the Middle East wasn't Disney's Aladdin with Not Without My Daughter somewhere in the corner.

If your teacher is a Liberal, and your teacher is probably a Liberal, write something about how American imperialism, blood for oil, lead to the 9/11, and how we need more multiculturalism and diversity.

The only thing general school is good for these days is teaching people how to bullshit.

Reword that a little and you're certain an A- at minimum. Be sure to cite your sources and include a picture too if you want to go above and beyond.

>I was up all night redpilling newfags
hehehehe

Bush was just doing the job for his masters the Jews. Israel is responsible.

Flying a big plane is dirt easy because automated. Try it on a flight simulator. It is landing that is hard, or responding to emergencies (bad weather or equipment failure). It is actually harder to fly a small light plane because it is not computerized.

And oh yeah - jet fuel won't melt steel beams but it does weaken them - like the difference between uncooked spaghetti noodles and boiled noodles.

just right "the jews" out a bunch until you reach the word limit

Jews during Purim

Underrated as fuck

go full Alex Jones OP

just make sure to use muslims and jews as much as possible

he should also talk about how the jews killed jesus and that the muslims say he is not the son of god, just a prophet

prelude
>The Lavon Affair
>USS Liberty 1967
>Isser Harel, 1979 predicted attack
>Avraham Shalom Bendor, 1987 tried to obtain a security contract
>Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
>PNAC laid out the plan for a new american century, hoped for a new Pearl Harbor

after
>Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"
>Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
>Lucky Larry "pull it" Silverstein, leased the buildings only month before, won a billion dollar lawsuit, had new building 7 design meeting in April 2000
>Marsh & McLennan (MMC), owned by Greenberg, parent company of Kroll, whos computer room was hit by the first airplane
>Kroll controlled security at the World Trade Center complex, was responsible for hiring John O'Neill, Osama Hunter at the FBI, who died in the attack
>Dov Zakheim: Pentagon comptroller could never find the missing 2.3 Trillion that were announced missing one day before
>Michael Chertoff, then asst. Attorney General, oversaw the cleanup of the crime scene, the destruction of the steel
>Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
>Kenneth Feinberg, set up the victims compensation fund, avoided legal investigation from most victims
>Shila Birnbaum, dealt with the stubborn victims that remained
>Alvin K. Hellerstein, has been involved in several high-profile 9/11 related cases including ICTS
>Michael B. Mukasey - This Orthodox Jewish judge oversaw the litigation between Larry Silverstein and insurance companies after 9/11. Silverstein was awarded billions.
>Israelis were caught by police on the day, driving around with explosives, month later released by Chertoff
>The complicit media, this is your homework, who owned the media in 2001, 1 hint: look up: Murdoch deeply hidden jewish roots

the sources are found on the site of the original author james corbett

Saudi Royal Senpai + Masonic Cabal in the US eg; Bush family, Clintons and Israel as a witness to blackmail material.

>300 word
>essay

wow, nice burger education system
I wonder if there's still anyone in there who reads books

“We were there to DOCUMENT THE EVENT.”

Nope, go be a nigger somewhere else. Saged faggot

I still chuckle every time i see this post

A 300 word essay eh? Whatever will you do?

>ctrl+F "patriot act"
>0 results

You're missing half the story

Tl;Dr (((Terri'sts))) take down the WTC, we invade countries that have fuck all to do with it, looking for WMDs we never found and ultimately saw our freedoms and privacy being eroded ever since in the name of "security".

Also, Isis, Libya gets destroyed for rambling about getting rid of the petro-dollar and mass immigration that though mostly due to US meddling goes to Europe. Instead due to convenience.

The rest of the 300 words can be "oy vey" written over and over.