PolitiScales thread

Post your results.
Link: politiscales.net

Other urls found in this thread:

politiscales.net
radicalisees-sur-internet.fr/
politiscales.net/en_US/results/?s1=83&s0=5&c0=7&c1=90&m1=19&m0=69&e0=45&e1=33&mona=100&j1=62&j0=33&p0=31&p1=43&t1=33&t0=52&vega=67&b1=95&prag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks, Data Miner. Fuck off.

The ultimate Redpill coming through

Idiot.

>muh backseat moderation

>117 questions

I consider my political believes to be thoughtful and reasonable

I’ll comment on all worthy results. Could you please also post your ideology so that I can compare the results.

One of the more reasonable results that I’ve seen here.

>That capitalism
>That laissez fare
>That ecology
>That revolution

Yeah no

Same as above

I take it that you’re feodalist?

I think my Ideology is so noble.

High capitalism but low laissez fare, this is interesting.

I'm not a gommunist, I swear!

classcucks

>politiscales.net
117 question i aint sitting through that shit nigger

>gang gang gang

Centrist tier

>when the questions don't make sense so you don't even get a flag
fucking retarded

Aesthetic as fuck flag desu.

Not shown:
>Pragmatism
>Politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available.

(((Frog))) datamining project, do not participate.
radicalisees-sur-internet.fr/

doesn't really matter, the information is useless

Opinions?

pls don't kill me

Here ya go

Too progresivve but good.
One of better as I see.
has good too but also too progressive.

We'll spare you the helicopter, for now.

I think the results are skewed because I live in Finland, where we really do have way too much government involvement in our economy.

The best I've seen here.

Will half breeds be allowed in the ethnostae if they get assign to a white woman only.

>family work fatherland

I had the same but with this results (pic related).

>Illuminati

Yes.

rate it niggers

The chad schizophrenical anarcho environmentalist

I’ve been a lurker for over 2 years

That was fun. Now I need to get back to work so I can support my family and pay my taxes. ;)

I am not surprised that it's at least 2 out of Family, Fatherland, Work and Order for almost everyone here.

how bad is it?

politiscales.net/en_US/results/?s1=83&s0=5&c0=7&c1=90&m1=19&m0=69&e0=45&e1=33&mona=100&j1=62&j0=33&p0=31&p1=43&t1=33&t0=52&vega=67&b1=95&prag = 100 & femi = 14 & komp = 100 & reli = 100

Where do the flags come from?

Ok didn't work, can't save it when on phone

My result was basically Hitler 2.0

I dunno doesn't make any sense to me desu

I have no idea what your ideology is but I think you'll be next in line for helicopter rides after the commies.

People who hold convictions or beliefs are FUCKING IDIOTS.

SEIG HEIL!

Also, no, I don't think workers should own means of production. I do, however, support a corporatist economic system.

SIEG *

>All these really low ecology level plebs

I think I should retake it

Our only difference is economics

And revolution as well

Do you even have the capacity to make decisions?

additional characteristic was pragmatism

Low ecology is nigger tier.

Probably not to be fair I'll actually think it through this time tho

You're extremely close to my characteristics Even the additional characteristics match.

I'm good with this, although like with any political quiz I'm not sure what you're supposed to find out about yourself. I already knew I was a nationalist conservative with libertarian sympathies

These types of tests are on the borders of meaninglessness.

Personal pet peeve, why the hell is "progressivism" represented by a rocket exemplifying scientific advancement and exploration. Modern progressives would call a rocket a phallic symbol of white heteronormativity

Yeah my b

I'm bothered by the economics since I dislike both capitalism and marxism. The idea that there is only capitalist and marxist economics is stupid but this test only takes the two into account. And I"m only revolutionary because I see no other way to achieve fascism given the current state of things.

Fair enough

I have a hard time rating the ecology questions because I'm of two minds. I hate seeing woodlands chopped down to make way for more shitty apartment blocks for low income Puerto Ricans. I hate seeing pollution. I view having a beautiful and healthy land as reflective of your nation. But at the same time I know damn well the ecological questions on these tests will assume if you're pro environmental protection you're am EPA and PeTA supporting fucking goon when really I feel about it like Teddy Roosevelt. The mass loss of nature is a sad thing and divorces man from his roots

You should just go ahead and transition to being a MtF and get it over with

Here you go. idk what it means.

Wanna fuck, Pekka?

Ancap.jpeg

I hate these dumb fucking tests because they are completely focused on american politics and purposefully try to wash things together and contort definitions out of their way so it could "prove" that you are either a dumb nazi, a raging ancap who would sell his mother or just your regular, moderate dude that happens to include fanatically marxist shit, presented as normal.

I'm especially mad about how "progressivism" means accepting 52 genders and chopping off dicks now. I'm a scientist, I'm an atheist. I love technology, I love progressing it, I love eliminating human suffering and improving productivity through my work. I love extending, preserving and sharing human knowledge. I love propagating rational thinking, logic and skepticism, people should be curious, ready to question everything and able to think for themselves.

By association this makes me a marxist now. Oops. And the only other option according to the test is to be a bible-thumping, muh guns, muh big bidness republican shit who would readily cut down a forest because jeeebus told him so.

There is no place in the test for my monarchism, my opinions on meritocracy, my opinions on human reproduction licences, my opinions on the importance of identity and heritage, my transhumanism, my environmentalism that stands on the importance of geo-engineering and preserving ecological and genetic resources instead of "muh poor babby seals", my opinion on how delicate the balance is between the free market and government ownership and it should be decided case by case. There is no place for anything, except crude political archetypes.

Write a fucking manifesto and mail it to the NSA if you want to get doxxed quickly, OP:

Did the retake and got slightly less retarded results

my boipussi is ready

I agree with you completely agree with you about the ecology questions. Its like they never considered any other positions besides "humans are a cancer on the planet!" or "chop it all down and make a parking lot"

I want massive technological and economic development, I want population growth in American to slow by severely restricting immigration and kicking out illegal immigrants, I want the feds to sell of some of thr endless millions of acres out west they own. But I also want green spaces in urban areas and that animal populations be maintained within reason.

There's no room for that so I appear like I want to burn all the forests down and turn north America into Beijing. I don't, but I hate the hippy horseshit

mine is the best

Meh

>randomly generated commie flag looks like the flag of Angola

Appropriate considering if you followed your ideology the population would be as well fed and prosperous as those in Angola

Are you allowed to get those results in Germany?

At least a third of the questions are unintelligible.

>looks like the flag of Angola

American education of course