Why don't kids just party and have causal sex like we baby boomers did?

Why don't kids just party and have causal sex like we baby boomers did?

Inb4 people going >degeneracy
That's a major cope.
If you missed out on teenage sex, you missed out on life FACT.

They do, a lot.

They only start having those issues she describes when they hit their mid-20s, at the earliest.

Bitch probably has the clap.

Depends where you're from. That lifestyle is still pretty active in rural communities where there's literally nothing to do but party and fuck

Who's this Jewess?

the whole
>muh degeneracy
shit on Sup Forums is just cognitive dissonance anyway.

We're paying for the sex they had, the house they didn't earn and the jobs they didn't deserve. That's like giving a mongoloid a "pretend" normal job then working two jobs yourself to make up for him.

I love Christina Sommers, she's a real feminist who shits on 3d wave feminists who screech at penises

They do, but we have contraceptives now.

Too busy preparing mentally and physically for the upcoming race war.

>heh heh at least I don't have to worry about alimony payments and STDs and roast beef vaginas...right, my fellow nondegenerates?

She is saying Baby Boomers had a lot more fun that millennials who are mostly a bunk of pathetic joyless beta cucks. And she is correct.

You love a feminist Jew that is only slightly less feminist than her modern compatriots?
That's gay

The boomers partied on the millennials' dime.

See we are in an era where I can go online and anonymously arrange sex with total strangers while planning my next moral panic march down main street.

It's not an either or proposition. I tie my girlfriend up and fuck her face, and then I go to my local AntiFa protest.

Fuck off faggot and find a new board

"[Boomers]:

Popularized the notion that all people were equally creative.

Ushered in amateurishness in every field of human endeavor.

Decided cartoons were too violent and that they should be good for kids.You can thank [boomers] for cartoons about saving the environment or any kind of cartoon that preach to you rather than entertain you.

Introduced eastern mysticism to business practices and normal decision making. Killed common sense.

Took form out of everything.

Took the prizes out of cereal.

Stopped the moon program and made progress seem evil.

Made everyone stupid and wimpy which led to America's fall. "

Baby Boomers are the most redpilled generation.

Even surpassing the Jews.

They were the ones to throw away retarded religion and shit traditions like bolsheviks, but didn't believe in low IQ subhuman working class or working in favor of lesser classes via communism(which is as retarded as religion and traditions).

Just fucking lol @ traditionalists and right wingers blaming them for the grabbing of every fucking resource available on Earth and living better than any king in history has. They would do the same if they had the fucking chance. Boomers in EE couldn't do it because of Soviet Union, but after it collapsed, the natural thing happened- the main generation of the time, Gen X, grabbed everything and old boomers and millennials of the east now eat mud and drink cheap vodka to cope with their shit lives while oligarchs bang the best slavic women and live in mansions.

''Muh traditional lifestyle, muh white children, muh nuclear family(which fucking produced boomers, lel)''. Smart boomers didn't have parasites called ''children'', but the ones who knocked up them by mistake in hippie orgies got wise and did a smart thing- sent them die in wars to gather more resources.

Even fiscally left wingers have more redpilled outlook on this, which briefly translates to ''give something to us, we want to be like you, it isn't fair''. Dumb faggots don't get ''fair'', so they can also die by our Islamic overlords in the future.

They heard the stories of the major wars just in a 40 year span, they knew what religious working class is capable of when given power. They also knew, that you mog or be mogged, so wars continued, but more on their children expense.

Hedonism (and face) is the one and only red pill. So fuck over your friends and family for the scraps that still remain while you can.

Boomers are genuinely the most stupid, hedonistic, irresponsible and entitled generation to ever exist. Not saying milennials are any better, but they are a result of having boomer parents and the inheritance of their crumbling world.

Dear kids: I'm a Baby Boomer. We are getting old. But at least we destroyed the concept of romance, culture and tradition.

Eat my ass kikes

Do you just believe everything you're told?

Gee it’s almost as if the carefree, selfish, and hedonistic lifestyle baby boomers had may have led to their descendent generation being worthless pieces of shit.

White women, as whites themselves, are on a sex strike against White Genocide.
They've accurately stereotyped white men as being self-hating, anti-white traitors. Stop White Genocide and you stop the white woman sex strike against White Genocide.
#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

you had sex, drugs and rock and roll... yes, and we are dealing with the consequences, you fucking irresponsible boomer bitch.

they still do

>Baby Boomers are the most redpilled generation

Laughed at this retarded statement too much to read the rest of this retarded post

careful what you wish for boomer scum

I can't argue with this.
t. kissless virgin.

Considering every I parent I know of a teenager is currently housing their teenager, their baby's father, and their biracial offspring, I'd say teen sex is alive and well. It's pretty much just the white teenage boys that aren't getting it anymore.

>Dear Boomer, While you were out partying and having fun your kid was being molested by your drunk friend. You didnt want that to reflect poorly on your so you kept it a secret. Your kid developed dependency issues to cope and because you were always partaking. They didnt fit in at school and were bullied because of your open border free love ideas. You figured buying them a car or something would help. Now they are in rehab or dead because money doesn't solve everything but hey at least you had a good time in the most free, most prosperous time of peace on the planet and you have a nice fat pension. Sincerely your screwed up Gen X kid.

Dude sex and drugs xdddddd

Shoo shoo normalfags

Pretty sure I spent my teens and early twenties doing drugs and fucking randoms. Turns out that you pay for that degenerate behavior and he consequences set you back for years.

Hahahahaha!!!! We had a GREAT time!!! Getting ready to checkout soon, enjoy the fucked up world you won't be able to fix because you are so fucking STUPID. Nigger presidents, girls who think they are boys and want nothing of your dirty unwashed penis! Hahahahahaha....go play with your Brony and fuck your girl/boy friend!!!!!

Cant wait for the baby boomers and their fucking filth to finally die, they have let thing become so bad because of their inability to react to what the jews and corrupt politician did and even now they are trying to infect the next generation with they virus.

Lol bretty good post m8.

Maybe we're upset that we grew up in an entire generation of kids born from accidental pregnancies who didn't receive any guidance from their irresponsible party animal parents and we don't want to make the same mistakes that they did in an economy that they literally destroyed.

Imagine if you had kids like the boomers did.
Imagine if we all did, yeah, and in this economy that the boomers destroyed too.

Because we live in the information age and our shock fuses were broken before we were 12 years old.

Fuck, I saw beheadings on the internet, 9/11, plus shock and awe before I was even in high school.

I was always coherent enough to pull out. But now I’m married and It’s hard to rationalize having one child.

what do you mean?

This guy get it

Yep in around 25-30 more years. the greatest generation still won't retire and their 80+ year olds.

I don't really get the animosity people have with boomers. My parents are boomers and fucking redpilled the shit out of me growing up.

Does she not see the evolution of what her generation did? They were lax and into self indulgence. This lead to them raising children poorly. Had they been more like their parents, the worst we would have had were some hippie malcontents, like their generation. But self-indulgence lead to raising their kids improperly, by being more into themselves then raising children that would be a part of a strong nation. Spare the rod, spoil the child. At this point, only those that were raised by strict parents and those that find conservatism as counter-culture can see the difference. All the rest view it as "progress."

I think they are referring to cooperate boomers with easy jobs and huge retirement packages who partied through college. not plumbers and electricians with stay at home wife's.

Some of them are redpilled on race but they kept quiet in favor of cheap goods and other bullshit. They ruined the economy and no one but a few will have pensions again.They gave us the fucked up drug culture and musical subcultures that are nothing but hives of degeneracy.

>if you missed out on sinning you missed out on life
You are meant to have one sexual partner and wait until marriage. This is a Christian board. Go and stay go.

What if you had it in your early 20s?

Oh boy I sure do love AIDS and overdosing

Thankfully the fate of the boomer will be that of a nursing home dying from Indians shitting on the Sheets.

Day of the Nursing Home is coming my friends....

>literally nothing to do but party and fuck
I guess we buried self-improvement, community-building and the pursuit of happiness and property in Normandy in 1944

Because they're looking at how fucked up their parents are and want none of it. No really.
Everyone is fucked up. Everyone is divorced.
Every kid my kids go to school with have divorced parents.
And yes the kids all talk about it and don't want to be like their parents.
They're thinking maybe the wild sex and partying might not be a good idea. It's not like fucking Baby Boomers ever did anything good for this nation anyways.

What is this old bitch on about? Pretty much every person my age does drugs and has plenty of sex.

>borrow a shitload
>have fun and acquire assets
>inflate the debt away
>fix inflation at ~1.5% and inflate asset prices via financial deregulation for close to 50 years already
>LOL WHY AREN'T YOU KIDS HAVING FUN LIKE WE ARE

Z is gonna gas the boomers for good

I was gonna say, fucking everyone is fucking these days. Hell, I'm sure my classmates were fucking in the 8th grade.

You're exactly right but your leaf thinking bothers me, nothing is being "inflated by deregulation", inflation is something that only occurs when it is caused very specifically by the actions of very specific Jewish people

Gen x from '71 here.

Don't forget that we of the peak edge era think that you kids are mostly all a bunch of pussy faggots as well.

If you're young enough to have grown up with the commercial internet always existing from your perspective, you're highly likely to be a sheltered unblooded little pansy.

Hopefully there are enough outliers to keep the trains running.

I guess you are right. Who knows an easy way to kys?

>talking to my wife about how we met and dated and married vs. how her friends did
>she knows 3 couples that met via tinder
>internally i still see online dating as a desperate last measure and the butt of a joke
>and i've always perceived tinder as a one night stand specialized dating service
>flabbergasted at hearing that multiple people i know met up that way and they expect the relationship to last
and you're absolutely correct about the insane amount of divorces, so many people i know either have divorced at least once or have parents that did

Parents telling you to rebel is like a child telling you about his career: it's not real

Maybe I worded that poorly.
Asset prices were inflated due to deregulation allowing for capital to move internationally and low inflation was the cause of public policy shifting from targeting full employment to targeting inflation.

They do, when I was in high school something like 75% of High School kids were sexually active, it's probably even higher now...

>sheltered
>generation that voted for unlimited shitskin immigration
>"what could go wrong? they're just like us, right?"

Get cancer old man, you're just as bad as boomers. Can't blame you, you were raised by hippie faggots.

Mongoloids can work just fine and it's better than having them sit at home all day watching bonanza reruns. Mongoloids can do simple things like push buggies and greet at Walmart. The problem is when their parents use these kids as a victim that can't do anything, when working cures a lot of problems.

relationships are fundamentally broken for hundreds of reasons but think about it like this - the tinder relationships aren't going to last, but is it because they started on tinder? or is it because they started in 2018, two decades after we uninstalled every aspect of society and culture that supported traditional relationships, marriage and family?

>Listens to pearl jam
Wait dude...
>Shoots up heroin
So you're saying...
>Gets face pierced
You're saying that..
>Becomes atheist
Millennials
>Works as a waiter for 17 years
and Genz
>Dyes hair blue becomes a faggot
are the ones fucking things up?
>Goes to rehab for 3rd time and dies.

>hedonism is the one only red pill
Take your basic bitch political philosophy and get out of here.

Asset prices were inflated because the Jews printed unlimited numbers of dollars and loaned them to each other for free for 100 years

Any person can have sex not anyone can spend their life posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum while trading crypto-curriences and engaging in a guerrilla information war by way of leaked NATO manuals all while watching their favorite anime.
No it is the masses that have missed out on life because they have failed to embrace those things that are only possible in the current age

This is what Boomers will get when they're dumped off in homes. My thanks to Laquisha who beats you Boomers into a coma.

none of those relationships i mentioned began in 2018, first of all, so consider that a brief lesson in how making assumptions usually makes you sound flat out wrong, no matter how correct the rest of your statement may be.
second, the intrusion of software as a middleman has done so much more damage to humanity than anything else, and cyberdating is a perfect example. People stop being people and they start manifesting in your subconscious as a part of the software, a data point. something to be discarded.

>i need to sell this thing
>pop it on facebook and some text will eventually appear and offer me money, and a meat vessel will transfer the money and object at some point

>i need to buy a thing
>click it on my phone and the next day a truck appears with a meat vessel that transfers my thing to me

This tonbe honest. 26 yo virgin here, I want to kill myself just imagining my life ending at 90 still kissless.

Stay loser. A natural loser and loser on the larger scale of life.

You exhibit a disappointing lack of virtue Finnish friend XDDDDD

She's a former feminist (but like back in the 60s/70s feminist) turned anti-SJW.

>Rebel
Don't go out into the workforce, try to make the world a better place or become educated, goy.

>one of the worst generations giving advice to the worst generation
wew

I don't think this bitch knows sex and drugs is still routine. Only thing that's changed is rock and roll is now nigger music. Fucking retard.

It's not like sex drugs and rock and roll don't exist.

What are kids even doing at their edm festivals if not that.

There were always sticks in the mud at school, who were straight edge. Those kids usually cracked and went straight to hard drugs, or they'd get married early and have a family. Sometimes both.

I always knew white people were hypocrites

boomers are as bad as kikes
Kill them all

None of the things listed sound fun to me.

Look ppl, been there don't that shit. Its Over rated. Working on becoming your self is way better. Bitches come by and get better through that route anyway. But they aren't all that matters

Let us talk about just drugs.

In 1960, if you were busted for pot, you would get it on your record. However, records were physical, and misdemeanor records were only kept locally. Also, due to physical records, background checks for pretty much any crime where prohibitively expensive and rarely done. So essentially, if you got arrested for cocaine, you could apply for a job a few towns over and no one would know about it.
>Compare to today. Background checks are digitized, and nationwide. A single cannabis conviction will appear on your record, even from 10 years ago. Even if you get the record "expunged" 3rd party background checkers make databases that typically go to employee background checks. These also cost like 3$ a pop. So it will never go away. Also, drug tests exist now, and are much more accurate and sensitive than they were in the 80s. If you test positive on a drug test, it is held in public record for background checks for "only" 3 years (forever due to 3rd party background checks). Also, due to the war on drugs, companies are essentially required to pay 20% more for insurance, or force mandatory drug tests.
Also, with the age of the internet and job recruiting, job seekers are pretty much forced to move to find a job due to employers having a massive pool of potential recruits (specifically in big cities). I am sure Sup Forumsacks with an arrest for pot can attest to it being an issue in finding jobs. Something these boomers never dealt with.

done*

bitches do not follow a pattern
bitches DO NOT follow a pattern
BITCHES DO NOT FOLLOW A PATTERN
THERE IS NOT
A PATTERN
FOR BITCHES

IF ANYONE TAKES ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD LET IT BE THIS

>someone rebels and rapes her

what do you mean? My experience and statistical evidence prove otherwise.

This triggered me. I haven't been properly triggered in a while but right now I feel like a fat feminist who just witnessed a think accented southern cop beating a black child with a police baton. I'm going on twitter right now to BTFO this boomer cunt

But boomers put millennials in jail for drugs

Checked

>Even surpassing the Jews.

B8 is only good if it's believable that it's really someone's opinion

because you created 27 new venereal diseases.

I don't deny this but I blame my religious upringing

Too bad Boomers didn't spend time investing for retirement