Is it time to Ban Democrats from owning guns?

Nikolaus De Jesus Cruz killed 17 students in Florida yesterday. What does this kid have in common with other mass shooters? (Church shooter, Virginia tech, James holmes, Orlando, etc)...They are all registered democrats. How do we solve the problem of liberal violence? If we banned liberals from owning guns, violent crime would fall 80% in this country.

I support this

Also we should ban Democrats from voting

Nice try

gun violence is a symptom not the cause

You're good

>Jesus

Are you blind or retarded because that's clearly not him

He's just a lying faggot. Notice how they block the eyes now because it's not even close.

La cretura!

It hides the giant hook nose too

Have you retards ever maybe thought the MAGA picture is a ploy. You think some dirty beaner half blood would really support trump? Get real.

No evidence to suggest he was a beaner since he was adopted. He has Italian traits if anything. His adopted mother died recently and his dad years before. This kid is your average lonely Sup Forumstard who went postal

Fake news.

That Marcel Fontaine.

That's my point, leaf

>**** PAY ATTENTION ****

Time to ban SSRIs

This video is exclusively from RSB's live feed, which later got shoah'd.

How can you tell he's half beaner?
And his Instagram is textbook trump sucking faggot: Guns, being a cringey edge lord, and no friends.

this guy looks like a gigantic queer whoever he is desu

How do you know this isn't just some kid who got rekt.

This video is from another shooting.

Retard.

Why isn't that just one of the students that was shot? What evidence is there that it's him actually IN that bag other than "they deleted the video!!"?

Textbook trump supporter: Naming yourself after Soviet Union weaponry on the internet and registering as a Democrat voter

I don't think so. You're gonna need to do better than that.

it's not you fucking shillflag cunt

He's literally a Cuban from Florida

What evidence do you have of anything that happened yesterday? We take what we get, and most of all we don't trust MSM. RSB was the only one to capture this.

All that semen in you gullet is causing your one-celled brain to misfire Randy

He doesn't

2/10

Fuck yah