He does have a point

We do white nationalist get upset when the studies that show blacks and latinoes are dumber than whites also show jews and asians are smarter than them.

Other urls found in this thread:

hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries/
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delet this

I haven't seen anyone get upset at that. Why is Shapiro all of a sudden admitting to racial iq differences?

BASED SHAPIRO

I have yet to hear white nationalists say anything remotely resembling that second statement.

ASIAN MASTER RACE

You don't have to be a White Supremacist to be a White nationalist, I don't want niggers pooring into my neighborhood not entirely based on their IQ but because they degrade the society, lead to an increase in violent crime, lead to more social tension, and degrade white culture.

why do you think so many White nationalist date/marry/have kids with Asians

Shapiro exposes his kikery.

Literally every normal person not made completely retarded acknowledges that Asians do extremely well as a group in Western countries. Because they value education, hard work, and have low rates of criminality.

Hillary voters: don't those same studies show that city people all have absurdly high IQs?

Rural and suburban retards: oy vey, shut it down

Because he probably didn't know before that Jews were high on that list and it made him prideful

obamaleaf pls takes your meds

Those guys aren't white nationalist. Unless by asian you mean body pillow waifus.

Pretty sure all white nationalists acknowledge that pretty levelheadedly

>Israel
>94 IQ

Nope sorry Benji.

No they don't. If they did they wouldn't blame jews being overrepresented in fields that require high intelligence as a conspiracy.

To be fair that's higher than most southern US states.

Jewish identity, black identity, Asian identity are great.

White identity???? BTFO you nazi.

>He does have a point.
No, he doesn't.
That is a stupid strawman that no sane person has ever argued.

uhh... the thing is there's a big difference between having an IQ of 85 vs 100 and an iq of 105 vs 100.

Holy shit I fucking hate this slimy little 5' kike.

He is the most obvious Israel-First Zionist propagandist possible, and all of you fucking retarded Civic Nationalist types think he's so great because he insults black lives matter or something.

if you say so

my workmate keeps quoting this guy, without saying who he's referencing, and occasionally mentions "this blonde woman from youtube, think she's half danish and half spanish or something"

I feel like he's so close to the truth and yet so far

>No they don't.
Name one prominent one who doesn't.
Pro tip, you can't.

>If they did they wouldn't blame jews being overrepresented in fields that require high intelligence as a conspiracy.
They are arguing that Jews are using group strategies in a highly individualistic society.
There has never been the claim of a "conspiracy", just that Jews are more collectivist then whites.

no reasonable white will argue jews and asians have higher average iqs. The issue is that asians and jews are soulless parasites. Whites have the best balance of intelligence AND empathy

of course, according to Sup Forums no one is actually white so whatever

Those studies show average jew iq is 115. not 105

Black nationals:
>we need to exterminate whites and cops
Shapiro:
>well free speech is there right
Fuck Ben Shapiro

Boy Jews never quit do they. Why is Israel dumber than the US then? And I don't mean white US. I just mean the US in general.
And as for Asians? They test their highest scoring students and present that as their average national IQ. Not a fair assessment. They cheat. And if you've seen any of China and what goes on there? No they're not smarter. They're damn near nigger tier.

this

he never said anything about identity, retard. He’s exposing what he belives to be fallacious reasoning

I seperate this inferiority thing into two catagories, Mental and Physical

>Those studies show average jew iq is 115. not 105
look at the average IQ of Israel dumbfuck

zionism = white nationalism

So whats his argument against biasing against blacks since their liklihood of being low iQ is higher but none of the others?

Its because half of Israel is fucking Arab.

a.k.a Niggers

>They are arguing that Jews are using group strategies in a highly individualistic society.

>There has never been the claim of a "conspiracy", just that Jews are more collectivist then whites.

Doesn't matter. Whites are collectivist as well. Especially upper class anglos and catholics.

Well half the US is fucking nigger and spic.

Are ovens smarter than humans?

Almost all US jews are ashkenazi. The studies show them having an average of 115. Israel has a lower iq because it has a ton of non ashkenazi jews and arabs

No credible study can put Jews at 115.
Unless of course you mean "American askenazi Jews" which is a skewed statistic (American Indians are like 110ish but no one would claim Indians are the master race).

Almost all US jews are ashkenazi. The studies show them having an average of 115. Israel has a lower iq because it has a ton of non ashkenazi jews and arabs

>Whites are collectivist as well.
Don't be retarded, white countries are the least collectivist in the entire world.
hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries/

You are denying facts here.

People don't dislike Jews because they are low IQ, they dislike Jews because they use thier IQ to be sneaky cunning and manipulative. Jews are all brain and no brawn which makes them cowardly, blacks are all brawn and no brain which makes them dangerous.
Whites are just right

Point still stands though, an IQ below 85 is fucking subhuman. I think that's the whole point of white nationalism.

To be fair, jews are overrepresented in many fields, even with their higher intelligence accounted for.

There are only around 15 million ashkenazi jews in the entire world. On a pure numbers basis, there are astronomically higher numbers of whites and asians with genius level IQs in the world. Literally tens of millions more.

How many asians are there in hollywood? What about finance? The United States has a significantly larger asian population than jewish, yet this fact still holds true.

lol. No it isn't niggers and spics are a quarter. Asians are about 10%. Jews are 2%. So it balances out in the end.

Skewed statistic.

> Jews are smarter than whites
So Shapiro isn't white then. Got it.

So why not just IQ nationalism. There are millions of whites with IQs that low. White nationalism would allow them in.

>Whites are collectivist as well
Embarrassing.

>Almost all US jews are ashkenazi. The studies show them having an average of 115. Israel has a lower iq because it has a ton of non ashkenazi jews and arabs
What does that even mean?
Do you have a statistic for Jews in the US?

Because spewing numbers is just dumb.

I don't understand how anyone can truly call Jews intelligent when eventually they will be removed from the face of the Earth.

lol. ok

He's making fun of you, you dummy

Well you gotta start somewhere, Benji.

>"lol stop exaggerating, it's not like I was exaggerating when I said HALF Israel was Arabs"

I think you'll find the percentage of niggers and spics in America is comparable to the percentage of Arabs in Israel.

>My strawman version of White nationalism says you would allow them in

>almost all US jews are ashkenazi
>what does that even mean
what did he mean by this?

>So why not just IQ nationalism.
STOP BEING RETARDED.

WN's want a HOMOGENEOUS NATION, not a nation with high IQ.

IQ DIFFERENCES DEMONSTRATES THAT HUMAN GROUPS ARE DIFFERENT, WHITE NATIONALISTS DON'T CARE WHTHER THE WHITE IQ IS 90 or 150, they care that it is DIFFERENT TO OTHER GROUPS.

He doesn’t have a point. WNs just want to be left alone to build their nation while Asians are left alone to build their nation and Jews to build theirs.

>what did he mean by this?
I WANT A NUMBER.

WHAT IS THE IQ OF JEWS IN THE US?

So you would ban all low iq whites from the ethnostate?

Ashkenazis score 107 from what I recall of the reputable studies. (with Germans scoring 109)
Average jew is below average due to the inclusion of mizrachi, sephardis and more.

>german getting upset and asking for number of jews

kek. calm down hans

>So you would ban all low iq whites from the ethnostate?
WHITE NATIONALISTS WANT A HOMOGENEOUS NATION.

Show me the study.

learn to read

By the same or similar studies "Indian Americans" are 106 - explain that?

I asked for the IQ of Jews in the US.

You are conjecturing that it is 115, but you have zero evidence.

Israel is full of arabs.
Ashkenasis are very intelligent on average

You guys are fags. So your society would definitely be homo

don't dodge the question. Would you allow nigger tier whites in the ethnostate.

>Show me the study.
YOU ARE MAKING THE CLAIMS

multiple times you said it was 115, EVIDENCE is needed

You've a point there. I would rather it be IQ nationalism but there's also a cultural difference say from Asians and European. i.e, China is a dirty shithole while Europeans conserve/appreciate nature.

As usual, Shapiro does no research and says only what will line his pockets

Retard level whites would not be allowed in and those with IQs lower than average would be systemically discouraged from breeding. Pretty simple.

What Ben Shapiro doesn’t understand is how IQ works. Whites are superior in spatial reasoning. So for stuff like farming, manufacturing and architecture are the key elements to the society functioning aside with moral values within it that make it civilised.
Jews are the best in literacy on average hence why most writers are Jewish but most manufacturers and architectures are white. Also why Jews have to have host country to live in because look at the state of Israel, not known for it architecture compared to white, European countries.
What pisses me off though is that Jews overwhelmingly think white countries cannot function without Jews because they run corrupt banks. And when one country did run by itself, for itself they raged war against it. Could you guess which one it was?
Pro-tip: it’s one of the top four in pic related.

Why do you think that is? Hint: it isn't because of the whites.

>So your society would definitely be homo
You don't even understand the words I am using...

what a sad human being.

>Would you allow nigger tier whites in the ethnostate.
YES, I EXPLICITLY STATED THAT.
I doubt you can actually understand what I am saying, are you a negro?

>White Nationalist: A!
>Others: Ummm, what about @?
>White Nationalist: ...What?
>Others: Heh, checkmate.

There’s a lot fewer Jews & Asians in comparison to Whites.

Who will stack your supermarket shelf?
Imported mexicans?

>IQ is all that matters
Nice straw man shlomo. Sure Jews have high IQ, but if they use it to undermine western civilization of course I don't want them. Same is true of Asians to a lesser extent, not as bad as kikes but they tend to vote for left of center parties.

ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719

Thats fine. second and third generation asians with high iq tend to be very westernized though

>Sure Jews have high IQ

Nice try literal Schlomo.

Found the kike.

Hernstein-Murray, the most extensive one.
The ones putting Ashekanzis at around 110-115 skew their results by comparing a group of a thousand people with 13 jews. (there's even a terrible one that uses nobel awards as a metric)

Teenagers?

You do realize a huge chunk of those signifigant figgures are jewish right.

actually the alt right has been saying this shit for years, this is one of our red pills to get people to realize race and iq isnt just about white people

white supremacists: we are white supremacists and don't like niggers because they are dumb
kikes: WELL ASIANS AND JEWS HAVE HIGH IQ!!!! YOU ARE NOW AN IQ SUPREMACIST, THAT'S WHAT YOU BELIEVE!!! LET JEWS AND ASIANS INTO THE ETHNOSTATE GOY
white supremacists: no fuck off kike
kikes: LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOOLL WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME???? LOLOLLLOLLLL YOUR SO MADDDDD

That's not a study brah, you might've well just linked a Sup Forums post.

Actually the average is 109, and Asian average is 106, where as the white average is 103, so really there are only 3 points difference between Asians and 6 points difference between Jews, and I don't think there is much difference between someone with a 100 IQ and a 97 IQ, or someone with a 100 IQ and someone with a 94 IQ.

>Things that never happened
What, you think like, Shapiro would strawman and lie?

But wait...don't those same studies also suggest that the highest IQ group in the USA is actually white episcopalians?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

which is literally what happened above.

>are smarter whites
>not than
>smarter whites
This jew nigger keeps trying to play as a white boi.
Bretty sur dat dey put da hispanolos in da data wid de benis n anus...fug, wit de whyters.
Oh gid da fug owut.

Bullshit study.

That wasn't what I asked for.
I asked about JEWS IN THE US, not Ashkenazis globally...

I am begging to doubt that you actually can comprehend the words I am using.