Fate/Apocrypha

Astolfo and Sieg had a good thing going on, and now Jeanne is showing up out of nowhere and trying to break the two apart. That's called homewrecking.

Astolfo best girl

>Jeanne
The Slut of Orleans!

Where does Jeanne store her cookies?

Between her breasts.

>Celenike
Is she our Apo Bizon?

Where should I start? In fate/grand order? I don't understand the series Fate.

READ THE VN
E
A
D

T
H
E

V
N

Spooky Hassan is the best Hassan, except for King. Maybe.

Who cares about Apocrypha?

Fate/Zero.
I know people will probably get upset at the suggestion but i'm assuming you don't want to read the VN if you're asking this question.

In her pockets

F/GO. Nasu needs more money to fund the Tsukihime remake.

>fate/grand order
I'll give you some advice about life.
Stay wide of this cancer mobage, for their own good.

the ideal would be to watch Fate/Zero and stop there.

Lewd

>Celenike
>Is she our Apo Bizon?
yes

Apocrypha has started off weak, but it has one of the best opening songs

this is still lacking shit, but its stuff that should be done after all of this.

This fate sucks

no shit its literally the worst fate by a metric fuckton, theres a reason these threads generally get derailed into different slightly less shitty nasuverse things.

The single is even better. It makes me upset such a good song got wasted on this drivel

True, but really all he needs to know is UBW>zero>HF when it comes out. If he really wants to do anything else he can use that and look into the UBW movie, VNS, spinoffs and all that

Let's just hope that this Hassan don't end up like Hundred face.

Link/name?

I want it to succeed so we can get something else to talk about instead of Fate vs Zero thread, but this is just...

I mean what made Fate fun was the moral ambiguity set the stage of how the grail was going to occur, but so far it's just one side versus another side. Aside from the "Necromancer" biker guy, no other master has shown to have any other goals than just to follow orders.

shirou has his own thing going on, and everyone's favorite homunculus is gonna proceed to fuck the entire thing up massively.

>theres a reason these threads generally get derailed into different slightly less shitty nasuverse things.
Yeah, because we have the massive presence of secondary redditards and MALfags at them.

Sieg is so cute that I want to do lewd things to him.

Original FSN Manga Shirou looks like a Fist of the North Star character

Sort of. Extra diverged from the main Fate timeline from as far back as the 50s/60s when the world's mana started dying out. Mumei is not EMIYA exactly, but rather the symbol for the ideal hero of justice figure. Considering the timeline of Extra, the chance that the event that leads to the birth of Emiya Shirou (Fuyuki Fire/4th War) happening is extremely slim, magecraft should've died out already by the 90s. (EMIYA being a real person has Eye of the Mind True, due to it being a product of combat experience. Mumei has Eye of the Mind False, due to it being an instinct given by him being what he is. He also has the wrought iron armor Noble Phantasm due to being the Blacksmith Heroic Spirit)

Jack's ass

>you need to be a secondary, redditfaggot or a MALfaggot to hate Aposhit
Why are Apofags this retarded?

because the only ones who genuinely like F/A is Siegfags, which are generally some brand of offshoot of zerofags, Trapfags who waifuwhore astolfo, and jeannefags who don't actually care about the material itself but will defend their waifu to the death.

I'm only watching apocrypha because of /ourguy/ Chiron

well that sucks m8.

In other words, avoid this garbage franchise entirely.

this fate is shit

i agree i only watch for mordred tho that kind of slut is my type of slut that i like

This is a boy.

Why the fuck are you replying to their own shit posting?

F/SN fags are the cancer of Sup Forums.

Don't encourage the shitposter user

Any answer besides Prisma Illya is wrong.

thats /u/

Don't worry, they'll get enough dick.

>Sieg's dragon hallucination speech was ever so slightly shortened
>Jeanne being with Sieg when he wakes up changes a lot
>Jeanne asks for his name, not Astolfo
>Jeanne protecting Sieg from Black faction
>Sieg doesn't have huge pain and trouble walking
>No Jeanne playing detective (and no sick tracking skills shown)
>Sieg doesn't find her exhausted on the mountain later

>Astolfo torture toned down a bit + conversation cut short
>Sieg talking to Jeanne on the mountain (she tells him everything about life, instead of him figuring it magically on his own)
>Jeanne going to Yggdmillenia's base cut
>There was the weakest reference to the original religion talk with Vlad and Jeanne
>We don't get to see Sparta imprisoned
>Homunculi not having emotions showed differently (Gordes asking one, instead of Jeanne asking one)
>Sieg is way less assertive in that living peacefully is not his actual wish
>The actual Ruler & Sieg conversation on the mountain is way different (super concise in the anime)
>Added cute dating filler
>Jeanne shown to "see Sieg's future"
>Sieg doesn't carry Jeanne around because of her exhaustion
>Finally mentioned Laeticia's situation
>Darnic talking about Caster's NP cut (referenced briefly earlier)
>Darnic is the one to tell Fiore about Jack, as opposed to the opposite (+ cut almost all talk about Jack and her new master)
>No mention of Avicebron spying on Kairi
>All Gordes' internal monologues cut
>Celenike doesn't release her sexual tension on a homunculus (prob shown later?)
>No talk about Adam (also prob shown later?)
>Talk between Caules and Fiore greatly shortened
>No mention of Blasted Tree's limiters (for now?)
>Scene with Reika and Jack shortened somewhat
>Kairi dreaming about Mordred not shown (for now?)
>Added Jeanne finding a home for Sieg
>Added Shirou talking about Siegfried's death
>Shirou talking to Red Masters cut very short (will likely be shown properly later, not in a post-credit scene)

Checked.

So, is Latecia resemble Jeanne to an absolute tee or did Jeanne's possession alter her outwad features?

I know she has very similar long blonde hair but is everything else coincidentally the same?

Is that HxH?

loli loli

Hybrid servants a shit.

Honestly at this point are you that surprised that there is yet another saber clone in the world?

based flat

What's Jeanne's super broken noble phantasm?
And is it part of her normal kit or something the grail gave her to make sure she can wreck everyone if she has to?

>Gets sent to die to reveal Rider's NP
>Instead of just getting them to killing Waver

She uses her sword which burns everything but also kills herself

But her hair intakes...

Is it known who the Homunculi are based on? I know they are artificial but arnt they generally based on a person and then altered?

I unironically prefer this design

Gayness is against God's will. Jeannu is a good Catholic girl.

Pretty much anybody who isn't nostalgia-blind does.

Shut up, you horsefucking slut.

Does she ever use it?

Is there any suffering in Apocrypha

You take that back.

>Jeannu slutting it up in another girl's body.
This is rape. Jeanne is a rapist.

well of course, she can't do that in her real body, that would be blasphemy

I think she used it to try to destroy the grail in the final volume

>she can't do that in her real body, that would be blasphemy

did this grail also angry manjew or what

that's Leticia

Kerry is a good dad!

Is Ishtar also a rapist?

no, it's to stop Amakusa

Why do they always bully the grails?

But what Jeanne does with her body doesn't affect her.

Yes. But Rin was already a canon prostitute so nothing of value was lost.

Fate is kind of convoluted but here's a summary:
>Fate/Stay Night is the original. It was a visual novel which had a basic start (7 servants pitted against each other and the one who wins gets to make a wish come true) then branched out into 3 routes, in each Shirou the MC falls in love with a different girl and meets a different ending. One of these already has an anime (Unlimited Blade Works) and next up will be Heaven's Feel.
>Fate/Zero is a prequel of FSN. It's set in the past, we still have Saber around but her Master is another person - Kiritsugu Emiya.
This is the main series, the others are standalone
>Fate/Apocrypha: 7vs7 servants plus our friend Jeanne, airing now
>Fate/EXTRA: set in a virtual reality. You can choose between three servants to follow the story with. It's a videogame with rock paper scissors mechanics. Anime for this will air 2018
>Fate/Strange Fake: complete clusterfuck with "true" and "fake" servants, set in the US. No anime.
>Fate/Grand Order: The MC (which is you) is the only master left on Earth and must fight to revert the destruction of the world by fighting in various historical periods. He has a servant of his own (Shielder) but can summon a few hundred more servants thanks to magic hax

>canon prostitute
nice meme

Killya the Illya!

But she failed

>>Fate/Grand Order: The MC (which is you) is the only master left on Earth and must fight to revert the destruction of the world by fighting in various historical periods. He has a servant of his own (Shielder) but can summon a few hundred more servants thanks to magic hax
is he the CHAD thundercock of FATE?

>Fate/Apocrypha: 7vs7 servants plus our friend Jeanne, airing now
you haven't read the romance literally.

Isn't this shit just Pokemon for adults? Why do you all like it?

when will they appear?

>“I-indeed... I merely attempted to transform into an ordinary girl; I cannot imagine why I ended up dressed like that, with my thighs and belly showing...”
>Before infiltrating the hospital, Jack had practiced morphing into various forms in their motel room in order to find the least suspicious appearance possible. When he had tried changing into a ten year old girl, however, he had somehow ended up wearing a revealing, black outfit that resembled a bathing suit. As a result, Flat had run around in a panic shouting that if anyone saw them they would immediately call the police and his life would be over and covered Jack with a blanket. He had eventually calmed down, but the cause remained unknown.

Hm.
>pokemon is capturing and forcing animals to fight against their will
>fate/ captures women and forces them to fight other women with special command seals to make them act against their will

Well, if it ain't broke..

Vlad suffers quite a bit

I think you confused Rin with her sister.

Poor Dracula.

Let's see:
Fate/Grand Order a mobage about "waifus".

Fate/stay night is a generic isekai battle harem

Prisma Illya is a generic CGDCT/mahou shoujo show with yurishit

>isekai

>>Fate/stay night is a generic isekai battle harem
Jesus Christ.

>one of those routes already has an anime (UBW)
F/SN 2006 adapts the Fate route. It's not great, though.

It was kind of a mess with parts from all 3 routes.

lol if you waste your worthless time on reading fate