There was a 2nd shooter besides Nikolas Cruz

Alexa Miednik, a Senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida
says there was a 2nd shooter; The girl in this video apparently spoke to Nikolas Cruz after
he had done the shooting, she says there were still shots being fired...

youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’d shoot my semen into her. No second shooter needed.

Whelp, shes going to c9mmit suicide, 2 bullets to the back of the head. Screencap this.

Who is this ejaculatory discharge juice goose?

shooter was a Mossad agent

Nikolas Cruz was the patsy

This lying roastie is making the story up for attention.

If the shooter had such a casual relationship with a qt like this he wouldn't have gone ghost.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Why would she be smiling, while the school is in mourning.

Sauce

>female solipsism

She is literally ON CAMERA getting the attention of thousands. What are a few dead weighed against that validation?

>women

As per usual the law enforcement was doing a drill the same morning, what a coincidence

bog-approved bump of truth

Why is the dumb white whore smiling and smirking?

Pedophile

She is clearly a paid Alex Jones shill

>I joked to him I'm surprised it wasn't him

Top fucking kek.

Men can have the same reaction and I'm sure you'd be overjoyed if some fat guy with a camera made you special for 1 minutes and 40 seconds.

Sometimes it doesnt hit you until after the fact..it can literally takes weeks, months. Its a psychological thing.

>2nd shooter
maybe he was in the bag

Lel

Laughing while giving a statement is a dead giveaway of you LYING

No the second shooter fled. It was on the scanners..this is the problem with this shit ass board allowing fsgs to post the same shit over and over. Its turning into the telephone game. And by the end of today..the narrative of this topic on Sup Forums will be so god damn strewn with false info. Look at all the fags posting pics of people who arent even the shooter? Look at your response..youre ASSuming hes dead..and i can bet you didnt even know this until now.

>she will never be your jewish wife
jdimsa

????

>second shooter fled
Then why is there a body bag being loaded into the back of this pickup truck in pic related?

Is it meme flag? Some people get mad, some cry, some cant help how they are. These are kids youre talking about. The whole fucking story hasnt clicked yet..and not all the information has been released.

This girl also talks about multiple shooters
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM

yeah nah you fucking faggot, i got robbed and began laughing after, its a stress/adrenaline reaction

Right, so I'm gonna laugh at a press conference where we discuss my dead child, right

Its not a body bag, dipshit. All bodies were left INSIDE the building. How many people do you know that can one hand a fucking human body? Especially a DEAD human body..dead weight is different.

Big difference from getting robbed and your child dying you dumb faggot

How shocking the women are making up stories
You can tell that blonde girl is already planning her 3 books shes going to write

How? If she’s a senior then she’s 18 atleast

Did you actually watch it? There are clearly two officers carrying that bag you dumb fuck

Same thing after the Aurora Colorado theater shooting. People saw multiple shooters.
And they found the kid like passed out in his car.
There was stuff with Sandy Hook with people running in the woods afterward.

Did it ever occur to you autists that people don't think straight when the bullets are flying and might not be the most reliable witnesses? Fuckwits.

Like dude above you posted. Its adrenaline thats taking over. You can tell youve never been in a situation like this. Which is why you should reserve your comments to yourself.

this wasnt a press conference this was almost directly after

Also one of them is visibly struggling with the weight of this bag.

>memeflag
Disregarded
I have a kid, and I know how I and others would react if our kids died, it wouldn't be laughing
I just watched the live conference on FOX, dipshit
Exactly

>pedo
Its hebe

wtf are you smoking crack? all the people interviewed were being shot at, not the kids parents
i also beleive it isnt true but some people laugh in stressful situations you fucking nigger semen gargling faggot

iskra

>Alexa Muhdick
Meme magik

also, what else goes into a bag away from a crime scene into a regular pick up truck?

>got robbed
Fucking defend yourself you pussy.

The Sandy Hook press conferences we're after the shooting, the one everyone is referencing was laughing prior to taking the microphone, how could someone who just lost a child act the way he did?
>almonds activating

shhhh ;)

>muh ephehebemomefaphelia

every time.

Are cops even allowed to move things from a crime scene?
And if not, what the hell were they doing?

>it was chaos
>we didn't even realize it were shots first
>b-but I am sure there were multiple shooters
Not gonna shill, but the interviews of these kids are bullshit and worthless

So now an 18 y/o thot is an unquestionably reliable source for Sup Forums?

Idiots..

>ITT

Shameless fappers

dude im agreeing with you that something is fucky goddamn idk about the press conference all im saying is some people laugh in stressful situations holy fuck

There was a second school shooter, this is a picture of him, his name is Sam Hyde.

This chick actually is Jewish. Here she is at synagogue.

Stressful situations is one thing, your child dying at the hands of someone else is not a laughing matter, no matter how much adrenaline you have

Your meme is dated faggot

sandy hook was an obvious FF

So, lets get this 1 dead body out of building while an active shooter is in progress.. Ahah ahah all bodies were to be left inside until investigation began. And if so, say it is a body bag..youre tampering with evidence at this point before the situation ends? Lets risk our life to bag up this one body to pull outside and throw in a truck bed? Oh boy imagine how that sounds. Enforcement doesnt bag the bodies you dumb fuck.

More pictures of this young lady please.

Are you fucking kidding me? Shes deformed. Look at the crooked nose bridge she has, her cheekbones are horrendous, shes probably hiding her double chin with that stupid sweater and she has low-tier lips. 2/10 would not bang.

it was 3 grown niggers and i was ambushed, what you want, i was like 17, and im not a big guy

Adding you to the list of people who don't know what pedophile means.

>Living around niggers

>$.50 has been deposited in your PayPal!

Shes a child, mother fucker, youre making her a fucking parent. Holy fuck. Take a fucking psychology class..shit 101 at least.

idk, lets say it ISNT a body, what else could it be that requires 2 men

>hebe
It's kike.

They are tactical, so weapons.

She looks like she's from the 70s

I'd molest her

WTF people.....she's lying her ass off about her whole story. I don't believe this girl in the least and not in the "shes an actor on behalf of a false flag"....I mean....she's an attention whoring liar who is making up a story about a second shooter. HOLY fuck, THIS is what you people have been talking about? She's clearly making the whole thing up for attention.

Who the fuck are you replying to? What does you point have anything to do with my post?

i didnt know about the parents i was focused on the kids interviews

Why the fuck do they think it's ok to wear red hats instead of yellow Judenhüte wtf?

no you are a faggot.
memes age and this one like fine wine.

That's because they are local news staff - they ARE bullshit and worthless. But they are at least genuinely so.

How do you know she's a liar? Do you know her personally? Are you safe? DM me @MiamiHerald
I was talking about Sandy Hook parents, that's how the whole matter of laughing about your dead kids came up

i live in louisiana, literally nigger central man

some fat bitch that is glad shes fat.

Youre view is from a parents standpoint. The person youre referring to on this thread, is a fucking child.

56%

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

Witnesses are often pretty unreliable.

This is huge - if this doesn't make it completely obvious this was the mossad's doing, I don't know what will. Get this picture on all your social media - it will "spread like wildfire"!

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

Cruz is KOSHER certified & ANTIFA

My guess the FBI was involved. They give a known loose cannon a cache of arms and and an agent joins in the shooting possibly doing most of the killings, ever time.

why are multiple men requiered to lift weapons into a truck? i thought about this too

It's threads like this where i'm reminded that all of you are NEET retards with no GED or complete social autists who had 0 friends in high school.

Do you guys know how quickly disinformation spreads in a high school of this size? not to mention this girl is probably high or just another blond high school ditz.

or the shooter ditched the gun and tried to blend in with the crowd of students and was later detained.

Khazari milkers?

Every time.

>Cruz is Jewish

Lmao what?

I'd gladly schmear my bagel with cream cheese made from her milky.

some slavs are straight up angels

the sandy hook parents were full of shit, that waas obvious

I'll believe her before CNN. Isn't that why most of us are here? We don't have faith in what we're told.

No, that's what you've been pointing out
I along with other anons in the thread we're talking about Sandy Hook and how the father, before he took the mic in a press conference, was laughing like it was any other day, and from a parents perspective, that is disgusting
Exactly

red alert, red alert - she's a kike. This is obviously the mossad's doing!

This i would not denounce. Look at pictures of the scene..there is MULTIPLE weapons. There is a picture of 2 tactical guys by a wall with like 4 guns lined up against the wall on top of whats in their hand.

People make up second shooters all the time. It's the confusion of hearing gunfire.