>Implying he wasn't MKUltra'd
>Implying glow in the dark niggers didn't make him shoot up a school
youtube.com/watch?v=miscQG6uwGA

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=mkultra conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=qe-1BvBCYaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Is this screenshot real? Those "kid" videos are straight-up MK Ultra bullshit.

Yes. There's 2 videos of American soldiers shooting terrorists and then hour-long nursery rhyme "elsagate" videos in the playlist.

bump

too suspicious. Two big happenings on Ash Wednesday.

NSA shootout and school shooting by textbook psychopath on FBI radar.

Wasn't there a shooting this time last year as well? I remember a black male shooting old people or something like that

If you've ever watched any of those weird children videos you've also been exposed to MKUltra. It's only a matter of time before you're activated. Sorry to tell you, but there are literally thousands of you here that are already their assets.

He's subbed to a channel called "Subliminal Messages"

God damn weird man.

Nevermind all that. The important question is

>Was he in GATE?

obviously not
>no blue or green eyes
>no math bump
>no israeli art student gf
and the most obvious
>no special treatment from law enforcement

I don't think the Subliminal Messages channel is of interest, if you go to their 'About' page there are linked twitter and IG accounts, looks like some random teen

I've emailed several of the people who commented on his videos more than a month ago. No responses yet but it's only been about an hour.

bump

No way for me to know yet. I do know that he was adopted, but for some reason was put in the care of somebody else who also abandoned him.
He is a lost soul and easily malleable

I just had a really uncomfortable thought. What if he was looking at these videos because of Elsagate research?

there's no proof that this profile simply didnt name change to bait you fags

David Brock's personal fuck boy.

Yeah I know. That's why I'm emailing several other accounts connected with this one to determine if it's the same Nick Cruz. If you look at the uploaded videos, there are a lot of battlefield 4 and other FPS gameplay.
But there's also 2 videos of him showing his arm with a tattoo and holding a pistol. Also the video in the OP is creepy as fuck whether this is the shooter's youtube or not.

Either way I think this guy was either deeply troubled and longed for a mother to sing him nursery rhymes or he was deeply troubled and had some other reason to be obsessed with children's songs.

I am probably better-off not looking at this stuff.

well, try looking up "san anto texas" as a tag/username
thats what this youtuber uses in the games he has recorded

Anybody else suddenly feeling incredibly sleepy?
I already went through all of this, it's nothing

well that's definitely a huge identifier
does shooter have tat on right arm?
it's a basic old times font

san anto texas at the top again for confirm that he uses that tag

This shit is getting creepy. Also why are people that are former military becoming trannies and acting strange? This is the second time ex-marines dressed as women tried to ram a car into the NSA. And then you look at chelesea manning. What the fuck is going on?

Unfortunately I haven't seen any pictures that clearly show his right forearm.

this isnt necessarily the solid proof since the arm is slightly covered, but usually with a tattoo you'd at least see a small part of it and no one has seen any tattoos at all on shooter, albeit not many photos.
The arrest records/booking should note them

Yeah it's on the inside of his right forearm. So it wouldn't be visible in that picture. Do you think the booking documentation will be made public?

I noticed the gamer tag but unfortunately that's a tough term to google. Let me know if you can find anything in relation to that

>PUBG videos and creepy nursery rhyme cartoons

You can't make this shit up.

>was
spic is still alive

True. I don't actually know why I said he's a pedophile I don't have a lot of evidence for that, there's just a bunch of creepy shit on his youtube and im a paranoid neckbeard

I live in South Texas, not so far from the church shooting.
I live in a small hub city that has connections all over this area.
How come I know absolutely no one that was affected by that shooting?
Nor my family.
This is crazy. Its fake.

I saw a thread earlier about how every time republicans try to bring an act to congress "Hearing protection act" - something about silencers, every time there is a shooting including this time.
I encourage you to research that yourself though because I dont have the facts in front of me

Everyone, this guy hasn't fully digested the Michael Obama pill!! Lol.

It's almost like there were 8 years where converting to Islam and being a tranny were career making moves.

what is MKUltra?

You need to lurk more. Like a lot more.

/x/ tier bullshit

Start with the movie Conspiracy Theory. That'll ease you into the Mel pill too.

The biggest redpill is Sup Forums is THE mkultra experiment and we are all test subjects. If the CIA were to activate the "pandora's box" switch (could be any thread with a youtube embed) this will trigger pandora's box and you are the new Nick Cruz.

the only conspiracy about it is that it was continued past the 1980's. MKUltra was an actual program

Imagine what would happen if the CIA convinced us that the chimpout was happening and that people were already out there being right wing death squads. Bet they could get some retards to suit up

thanks for nothing you fags

lmgtfy.com/?q=mkultra conspiracy

There was a black dude streaming himself killing people on the street. I think it was using facebook streaming whatever its called. I don't use facecuck.

Say Joy Lane

registered democrat

I'm glad I never did, just the screenshots from those threads used to make me feel really sick if I stayed on that topic long enough. Shit is legitimately so twisted. Thankful for the anons who did the true dirty work and watched all that shit. Hope they're ok.
Yea, it could mean so many different things
Nah. It's an expirament, but not in that fashion.

guys...

youtube.com/watch?v=qe-1BvBCYaA

Jedi mind tricks wont work on me. My will is stronk.

holy shit fucken checked. big if true.