New York City is the greatest city in the world

>55% non-white
>$2 trillion GDP
How can you racists explain this if diversity is bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

wearetop10.com/wealthiest-cities-of-the-world-by-gdp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now imagine if it was 100% white.

I'm not gonna lie that's pretty comfy desu

You don't think it's niggers and spics contributing to that GDP, do you? LMAO.

All that is created by the white people dipshit. I work on w47th street.

>2 buildings fall, lose half population and GDP.
What where you saying?

If you think this place is anything other than a complete cesspool you’re a faggot tourist and should kys you’re self

Profit does not make something inherently good you shallow piece of shit. Fuck you.

>taxes are good

> literally a city built by white men

BTFO

Man its a fucking shithole , an utopistic nightmare, everyone says that .
Its only good for the rich scum there...but sometimes even they get stiffy uh

Exactly. It's romanticized by retards and liars.

Anyone who lives here knows how fucking disgusting and disgraceful this place is.

Scorsese's "Taxi Driver" is actually painfully accurate in the setting of the film. And it's only gotten about a trillion times worse.

because whites are stuffed into a few buildings making 90% of that gdp, while seas of brown shit sell street food and work at convenience stores

That wealth as created by whites and Juden.

Liked the city. Was like a post apocalyptic Safari. But living there. A zoo seems more comfy

>How can you racists explain this if diversity is bad?
Because the only part of NYC that matters (Manhattan) is 65% white. Probably even whiter if you take into consideration all the whites who commute into NYC daily.

I have to use binoculars to see the closest house next to mine. Id rather be homeless in the woods than live in NYC.

Most unaffordable city nationwide. Least livability ratings nationwide.
t. NYC resident living in a rent controlled apartment.
It's impossible to move here nowadays.

Because it’s the other 45% of the city that makes that money. You’ve obviously never been to nyc.

>live in a rat infested cockroach box
>work 7 days a week for ten hours to get by
>atleast I live in NYC

New York is a nightmare.

i see no links for proof. newyork is mostly white according to all demographic maps made in the past 10 years

What an awful place

>ubuntu
>with unity

The suburbs are a mix between Jews, spics and niggers. Manhattan and Staten Island are majority white.

>55% nonwhite
That number is shrinking due to gentrification.

>economy is everything
>GDP means people are rich
Lmao no

You're really asking why there's money in Jew York?
The FED is composed of 12 regional banks, but the New York Federal Reserve back has "special status". Why?

>millions of people crammed into a cesspool, that have nothing better to do but work, have a high GDP.
thanks captain obvious

>My Fellow White ppl...

>New York sucks money and goods out of the rest of the world especially the rural and suburban United States. Racists BTFO.
No this doesn't suprise anybody here.

I'm from here (staten island to be precise). Jesus fucking christ is this country screwed. Literally nothing but niggers/spics/sicilians that act like mafiosos straight out of the sopranos. I have an italian last name myself so they see it and think I'm one of them which is really frustrating.

I don't belong in this city with these future criminals.

>Pill bottle
He needs it to cope with urban living.

Manhattan (where most of that 2 trillion comes from) is white.

It's a European city, that's the only reason anything about it is noteworthy. Nowhere else in America is like this.

the richest 10% pay 80% of the taxes in NYC and they keep crying the rich should pay more. screw you OP , LIB SCUM. blacks either slash people in the face or push people onto subway tracks almost daily and it does not get news coverage.

Jews are not white. Jews are the ones who created it, not Whiteys.

It isn't the greatest city in the world. At all. It's really shit-tier and unpleasant all around in many respects. The public transport system is a mess, ugly and absolutely third world in comparison to Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong and other homogenous cities. The violent crime rate is much much higher than in those cities as well. Not to speak of the filthy Jewish sewer - "jewer" - of a culture.

It also doesn't have $2 trillion in GDP as you claim, the whole state of Jew York had a GDP of 1.488$ trillion as of 2016. Even if these Jewy economic indicators are the way you measure success, Jew York City wouldn't be the richest city by those measurements, Tokyo would be.

wearetop10.com/wealthiest-cities-of-the-world-by-gdp/

I guess being homogenous gives you an advantage in the area of Jewish economic indicators.

NYC pays billions more in taxes to NYS and the federal government than it gets back.

the prosperity came first, then came the dindus who were drawn to the gibs like moths to a porch light

It's a little police state.

Because 90% of that gdp is held by the 1%, composed entirelly of whites and asians

What, you actually believe that California’s wealth is held by beaner people? Nigger its all held by silicon valley companies, which employ whites and asians almost exclusively
>diversity report on google or apple
They count their 40% asian workforce as nonwhite. If they counted blacks, that would be around 1% of Apple’s employees

If the Wall Street firms left NYC it'd be Detroit