When will amerimutts learn ?

stfu quasi-nigger

/thread

After they send their sexy women to service my ass

Never. That's their secret.

Works on my machine ;)

When you become a real country

You can’t /thread your own post faggot

What is your solution to the mass shooting problem in America?

>Muslim countries dont have shootings

top kek, perpetually at war with each other and others for the last 1500 years, mudshits never learn.

OP is a massive faggot.

are you ashamed of your nation?

Violence and race mixing go hand in hand. Just look at the murder rates in south America. Coming to a formerly American place near you.

>are you ashamed of your nation?

Not yet.

>only 17 kills
>"mass" shooting

>tfw this only happens in public schools
>tfw god is still allowed in private schools
feels good I never had to mix with the mutt riff raff violent trash

also it should be noted that the very rare crime of matricide astronomically shoots up like 2500% when the children are mixed-raced, especially with negroes

but don't you dare recite that hate-fact in public, goy

OP's right. Thanks to our notable spic and nigger populations, we have mass shootings every day.
When will Americans learn that non-whites have no place in a modern society? That spic Cruz proved our prejudices right once again.

Anyway to fully answer your question yes Australia will be a violent shit hole just like every other multicultural nation on earth when the demographics changes make it so. There is absolutely nothing special about the nation or geography of a nation. It's the people who make a nation and that's why Canada and the USA are far better than any of the south American nations who were European colonies but not European people.

Kill all Americans

okay got it, kill all niggers.... thanks for the tip straya

Sage