Bulletproof vests

Instead of banning guns, why don't we just provide state issued bulletproof vests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQ6i9I1IYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a bad ideal.

The Goyim know, SHUT IT DOWN!

>put on bullet proof vest
>get shot in the head and die
>get shot in the arm/leg and bleed to death

It's easier just to ban gun ownership as it currently exists in America. reform the system so that people do not need to live in fear of their kids being murdered.

think big. State issued Abraham Tanks would solve the situation much better.

Or maybe, close schools and use VR.

It's easier to give people something they need than take away something they want.

You might think attached pic is a meme... it is really not.

Yep. The public would sooner let kids bring guns to school than take them away from adults.

>thinks a bullet proof vest will stop higher calibre rifle bullets

the absolute state of US education.

>Civilian standard vest doing anything against higher calibers
>Civilian standard vest preventing the force of the impact from crushing your ribs

GET IN EE

>Australia acting like the know about bullets
None of the guns used in school shootings could penetrate a vest.

thats fucking retarded. just give teachers the right to carry, and shame teachers if they fail to protect kids. our teachers should be former navy seals who graduated at the top of their class.

>memes aside white teachers should be allowed to carry

The picture is soft armor that only helps for handgun rounds.

How do you take something away that doesn't exist?

Take them away? Oops your forgot the whole "control" ruse

For every student you have?

Those vests aren't free, you know.

Banning guns is.

This. Teachers and security need ways to defend themselves.

I'm starting to think that segregated schools might stop the shootings. It seems that every shooting is carried out by incels shooting shit up because roasties wont fuck them

>ban gun ownership
>increase sentences for ownership
>racist white cops still enforce laws
>blacks currently getting arrested now get lengthier sentences
>leftist outrage ensues
>gun laws repealed for being racist

Women in the class rooms have been proven to be a distraction.

Niggers shoot each other all day every day, when some latino kid shoots his school people suddenly give a fuck about gun violence

But what if they are shot in the face?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQ6i9I1IYY

you're willing to pay more tax for that?!?!

>tfw your province made them illegal

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

Most come with ceramic plate carriers if you think your going to war or something, but normal type 3 or 3a is good enough for street protection.

It's easier to just raise the age you need to have a gun, something around 25 years old, less than this would be unregistered and I assume this is a crime by itself.

>just to shitposting
Higher taxation on guns and bullets

No we should just make sure kids get shot when they're young so their bodies build up defenses against it.

I don't have guns and bullets
>your post is irrelevant to no gun owners
why's it my problem if you fags cant stop killing

who is this bitch?

no idea

Here's an idea how bout getting head cases the help they need. Plenty of countries have guns but don't have several massacres a year. Nah let's just keep skirting the actual problem and blame a firecracker on steroids

>Head Shot
>Penis/Vagina Shot
>Buttshot

putting your kid in a "STATE ISSUED" bullet proof vest seems like a dumber idea than sending them to a STATE ISSUED indoctrination center. If your kid is in public school you already failed as a parent and shouldn't be in charge of making decisions for them in the future. You're a bad parent.