I'm beyond mad right now

Fuck it /pol, I can't take it anymore. I'm not used to wallow in complaints, but I've never been that much triggered in my life.

> be me
> philosophy student preparing the national exam to become a teacher
> never quitted a class in spite of dominant leftists views (they were rather mild until today)
> had a class today with a retired professor, an old repulsive fuck with awful skin condition
> heard before that he's interested into Africa
> whatever.jpeg
> class begins normally, aimed to develop how to proceed into sequence construction on the theme "reason and reality"
> All hell break loose
> "We must understand that the Western, computational rationality, which also pretended to handle concepts of universal, totality or objectivity, is a colonizing rationality that must be decolonialized in order to restore the epistemologies of the South in all their magnitude. Heidegger's Heimat concept of "home" is the metastasis of what Western civilizations will experience during the Second World War."
>The German but also the so-called" classical "philosophy of Europe was built imperialist by arrogating to itself a priori all the letters of nobility of rationality, ignoring and suppressing other relations to reality.
>"It is a work that must be carried out simultaneously in the high schools of Seine St Denis, make them feel that Western rationality is colonizing and that we are critical towards the latter"

(Seine St Denis is in Paris, full of niggers and arabs)

We are dealing with a retired boomer, in it's late 60's, who has integrated all the intellectual cancer of American decolonial studies to provide it as a program to focus on when WE'll teach classes of niggers how to hate us. These absolute scumbags are preparing the ideological terrain of the executives who will ensure our own genocide.

>The German but also the so-called" classical "philosophy of Europe was built imperialist by arrogating to itself a priori all the letters of nobility of rationality, ignoring and suppressing other relations to reality.

Broken english here, read :

> The german and the "classical" philosophies are imperalist constructs which claim to be the unique possible form of rationality in the world, ignoring and suppressing all the other forms of rationality

Could you post a link to that professors email by any chance?

I searched but nothing came. Here he is tho. Phillipe Gouët.

wait till you start working with all these braindead people. That is when reality will set in and you will want to go mental on everybody.

He looks like he is going trans

if you get mad about philosophical constructs and models, as a philosophy student close to your exam, you truly are in the wrong field of work, also wtf are you doing here, shouldnt this go on your blog instead?
I know people like you, you are the ones without any perspective in a field where networking and exposure are everything.
enjoy being a cabdriver and a complete disappointment to your parents

Are you sure that this goy isn't simply an old Jew? What is his last name?

>philosophy student
>France
what philosophy ? What is the meaning behind the backhand slap you give to your wife when she doesn't listen?
I thought you people raised the white flag for the africans that are the "new french" ..like the "new swedes"

>he thinks that universities represent the cultural hegemony of society

Read Gramsci.

> I know people like you, you are the ones without any perspective in a field where networking and exposure are everything.

Uh ? Becoming a teacher require no networking and exposure at all, moron. Get lost and suck my analytical dick (yeah because that's on that field where "models" and "philosophical constructs" are made, not on the post-marxist and pseudo-scientific one bucko).

>post-modernism is post-marxismism

War of positions, war of maneuver. Dutschke get it.

>> philosophy student
You're getting the rope too, sorry

STEM students should get the rope tbqh.

>flag
Everyone is leaving France if they don't want to be part of it mate. Do us all a favor and pick up and leave or suck it up. Marry someone with southern looks and accept the cultures of Africa. That is what France is now if you don't accept it then don't stay there.

>STEM students should get the rope tbqh.
Why do you hate us?

Go read Marcuse, Adorno and Horkheimer (Foucault was on Frankfurt dicks in the late 70's).

You do realize that its just poisoning the well fallacy at this point? You might as well accuse Hegel of being proto-Marxist.
Most students in technical universities that I have had the unfortunate luck of dealing with have been cunts, and I think that they do have tendency towards tunnel vision when it comes to sociology,politics or philosophy.

>Most students in technical universities that I have had the unfortunate luck of dealing with have been cunts, and I think that they do have tendency towards tunnel vision when it comes to sociology,politics or philosophy.
But it is not all of us.
Especially when it comes to things like mathematics, you need some interest and understanding of philosophy for that.

Although if you look at the CS students you might actually find enough reason to gas us all...

>networking and exposure are everything
True, because what you're actually talking/writing about is, to a first approximation, completely meaningless wanking.

The only people who get mad are the poor saps who still think that what they are doing has anything to do with reality, as opposed to social climbing and shitposting for (You)s.

Confine your shitposting to Sup Forums and be a cab driver: it's more honest. If your parents don't like it, too bad so sad.

Nope, not even close. Because Foucault extensively cited and aknowledged Adorno and Horkeimer in 1978, appropriating this suspicion on "universal, total and objective" concepts at the core of cultures, he found Marcuse interesting while criticizing its conception of power. Reminder that Foucault was at the head of the hyper-marxisation of Vincenne university in 1968, he was the one who praised the legitimacy of bloody proletarian tribunals in front of Chomsky, and was one of the main and most influential theorician of a "non-disciplinary" sexuality, praising the "minority sexualities" such as pedophilia (the most important communist party at that time was delighted by that).

Even more he was the first in France to translate and appropriate all of the Frankfurt work (because Habermas work was viewed as the totality of the Frankfurt works at that time).

Emmanuel Renault, in Foucault and the Frankfurt School, insists that Foucault embodied "the example of a general tendency of philosophical appropriation made possible by an editorial policy of intense translation, while maintaining a specific report at the Frankfurt School".