youtu.be/H_dJWWh1cRE
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

While you are at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

fug ;DDDDD

I dont have time to listen to this, whats the tldr?

Bump for a potentially high quality thread.

rivers of blood

He doesn’t even sound English what’s the deal with that?

listen to the first five minutes

Finn

Kai is /ourguy/

Bumping, we the white race lost when the British “democracy” shut down Mosley and went to war but the Germans made it impossible to leave after bombing London.

Bump

bump
the fire still burns

Tbh it’s not very motivating to myself, and i can’t imagine it will anger other english, as he almost sounds like a english paki with that accent or someone pretending to pronounce their words posh.

How ever this video, hyped me up no end, the British government keeps taking it down and outlawed the group who made it (National Action) so I suggest you check it out

youtu.be/H_dJWWh1cRE

No

I never understood why the guys in Northern Ireland (like the UVF) are so fucking based while every person I meet from London is a fucking cuck. Maybe my viewpoint is skewed because I only meet people in the states that are working on visas. They constantly protect their pet Muslims and are the first to cry "racist" at the slightest hint of stopping mass immigration.

Too bad there hasn't been any major conflicts yet between native Brits and Pakistani/African invaders. Would love to see what happens when people like Theresa May and the other cucks in the "conservative" government have to picks sides between the Muslims and native Brits.

t. worthless sack of shit

Your meeting middle class British rich enough to venture around like that. They live in a bubble.

absolutely pathetic this isn't being bumped constantly. Get in here !!!!!!

BUMP GET IN HERE LADS

What is this gay shit? Trying to make it sound like a high energy WW2 rally, when in reality Kai Murros is only 49 years old and this speech was probably made only a couple of years ago.
I'll take Bowden any day over this Finngol.

t. worthless sack of shit

>THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID
clear influx of shit has been posted on the board since I made the thread.

Watch it.

im almost 100% sure the board is being flooded with shit specifically to slide this thread.

OP video: guy talking has fake weird accent ..not an ooop north, northern monkey, he's a sounds like a paki midlander

he's a Finn.

illegal to watch in the UK, just saying to save you 15 years

> national action
Now that their follow-up scottish dawn gpt banned too what are they up to?

provide proof of your statement shall be discarded and i will continue to bump this thread :)

provide proof or your statement shall be discarded and i will continue to bump the thread****

if you can find me the doc stating Kai Murros or organisations related to Kai have been criminalised, I'll let the thread die.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

You know anything about the NA people wherabouts? They used to hang out at ironmarch but that autistic place got shutdown. They were rather impressive as they were so incredible blatant.

I know nothing about NA.

it's worse anywhere else in the world

you worthless foreign fucknut

this video is the truth of the situation that is happening to us

youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis

Why? They're about 20 fucking years too late

Oke

fifty. six. percent.

I wish this was in Mosleys voice.

Good luck my fellow Englishmen, I hope to see you all on the other side.

Brits would be better abandoning ship leaving the UK and having their own diaspora
to preserve their heritage.

Fixing the problems is like 'new wine in old bottles'.

Take over the Isle Jersey, or somewhere and
keep the rest out.

please gtfo my thread. Thanks

no problem ol' chap, off i pip.

((Flag)))
If we dont win here, they will follow us to the ends of the earth, you need to understand that we NEED to win else there is no point in running.

fuck off anglo scum. Hitler should have destroyed your dicklet army at Calais

Coke bump for you.

bump

do brit bongs not get the irony while singing Rule Britannia when they sing "we won't ever become slaves"?

>How ever this video, hyped me up no end

There is a war brewing and it has been for a long time. How the masses are still clueless to this fact is beyond me. I don't know what worries me more the fact that it will be here in my lifetime or that I am excited for it.

it depends on your perspective. But yes, I know what you mean.

bump

To everyone in this thread; begin lifting. You wont regret starting no matter what the future holds.

swole right is best right

I don't like disingenuous tactics.

Brainless moral pandering for brainless people.

We all know dis

What’s so important about this thread

literally just started working out while listening to OP's video.

storm clouds are gathering.

Maybe because the masses don't see it because it only exists in your paranoid delusional deteriorated brain matter?

Do not stop.
Time for my daily pushups and shit.

Fuck you

>commie calling others brainless

You are not even worth the (you)

why is it in black and white?
>38:56
tl;dw

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

now get the fuck off the thread

They aren’t

Go be a commie somewhere else.

Gonna bump before I watch

> a communist talking about paranoid delisional deteriorated brain matter

That actually made me laugh

Take these and use them to tie a noose, keep it in your closet for when your tax-payer funded helicopter ride happens.

2 minutes in and he hasn't named the Jew yet. WTF is this shit, some (((EDL))) fag?

You will always be a nigger

>t. 15 year old sadboys

watch this and then neck yourself instead
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw

the chopper's fired up

Liam I know its you, dont make me come over there.

t. An unironic communist in 2018

Loooooooool

bump

thanks for posting with your commie flag on, faggot. now everyone will bump the thread whilst replying to you.

>says the amerilard through his mouthfuls of pink slush he calls a "burger"

>unironic fascists nearly 70 years after they got unequivocally BTFO by communists

stop fretting over britain paddy

brainlet here, listening to it right now. how old is this speech?

>Fascists see massive success everywhere they are
>Attacked by bankers constantly
Mosley was right, you filthy reds are the same as the pigs, you both serve the same masters under different name.

Bump

>fascists see massive success
>can't fight off the bankers

Even if you're right, that would the bankers the successful ones idiot. So why aren't you a bankerist?

>Mosley was right

Mosley was an idiot who was hated by everyone in Britain even when he was alive, same as you lot. A British Nationalist who everyone British hated and died in France.

only a few years old.

kill yourself.

Youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou

>Why aren't you a banker
Why aren't you a pig then?

We will deport Muslims and Africans and Mexicans

But we will fucking kill you
Any American unironically tells me to my face that they are a communist I will unironically send them to the hospital

>posting that old crap

Oh c'mon m8. You do know that Barbera Specter here was moaning that Muslims in Europe are too anti-semitic and need to be integrated right? That's what she meant by "multi-culturalism", and when she said "the jews will be hated for this", she's saying they'll be hated by the muslims for trying to remove their previous beliefs.

See, this is why I call you brainlets. I mean, you literally need a pair of eyes and the ability to read to know its bollocks, and you stick fuck it up.

What?

Actually nevermind you are probably just an indoctrinated retard with below average I.Q. and no culture who thinks he’s intelligent. We will probably just de-brainwash most of you

But your leaders we will kill medievally
Especially if they are shitskins doing it conscious

Conciously

Bump.

Oohhh tough guy, I'm scared. I'm not American for a start, and second, no you won't.

>below average I.Q
>thinks some random dickhead giving a speech with nothing in it other than blind emotional appeal is the height of intellectualism

Ah ah Shitskin communist?!
Yeah you get the medieval treatment

You're just being silly now. We all know you're not going to do anything John El Gomez.

T. Paki
Off my island

Show you real flag.
Also,
>and second, no you won't
lol, what are you going to do to stop us ?
Oh ahaha.... that's right.... Nothing.