Princess Principal

Our spies have found out that PriPri is still on your backlog, please confirm that your IQ is at least two standard deviations above average to watch it on your own.

Failure to comply or pass will result in mandatory thread participation where you will be subject to infographs and brain teasers.

Ei Yo Dis Jamal *smacks lips

Dem English teachers told me I wus 140 IQ n shiieeet.

Dis animay is so easy to understand like taking candy from a whitey.

How is this show holding up?

AOTS

Everyone has their arse clenched waiting for the writer to screw up. So it's good so far.

>The cases are out of order, so only the smartest anime watchers will understand the intellectual genius of the trainwreck of the season!

low effort shitpost

It has the writer from geass and it does the "mixed airing order" shit you see in 2deep4u shows. I'm expecting unintentional comedy and the most assravaged fanbase of the season.

I'm looking forward to the damage control over the next few weeks, the last couple threads already show you faggots are in extreme denial.

Good.

What would you consider a 2deep4u show that has a mixed airing order?

Seems PriPri finally has a dedicated shitposter. It took long enough.

I feel kinda glad that I will never be this assblasted just because a show decides to have episodic, out of order episodes.
Can you please tell me which show in particular gave you PTSD to the point where you are aggressively shitposting in preperation for the nonexistent boogeymen?

The order's not mixed though. The first episode is a flash forward for a very obvious reason and every episode after that takes place in proper chronological order.

Next episode is case 7.

>episodes not being in chronological order makes it 2deep4u

Why do people complain about not chronological order? It's going by dramatic order, introducing characters one by one.

>people
Its one guy. Don't pay attention to him.

No one complains. Some people just keep memeing between "you need to be DIS SMART to watch this" and "this show is a DUMB trainwreck for pseudointelectuals".

They missed a Dorothy episode then.

Ange is the protagonist and Dorothy was already in the school when she arrived there. Not saying I would mind a Doro-centric episode.

>still no fucking chart

And this was the most complicated episode yet to boot.

God dammit.