Wow

Wow
How can you see her suffer like this and still claim to be on the right side?
How can you still defend gun owners?

twitter.com/chaddiedabaddie/status/963906423880118273

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/chaddiedabaddie/status/954563204033720321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>419,000 likes
>doesn't show up in twitter thread

lmao did Trump the cuck get triggered and delete the comment?

police are the problem too. if we could get rid of all the cops for 1 week we wood see the crime wood be down and people wood not be in jail.

>gun control will fix it
But it doesn't

I’m from the area. Full of libtards who love to fight and smoke. Nothing of value.

>Gun Control
I'd give her $100 if she could tell me what gun control is and how it would help

mobile.twitter.com/chaddiedabaddie/status/954563204033720321

why shudint we give up are rights if it wood save lifes

>Wow
>How can you see her suffer like this and still claim to be on the right side?
fuck off jew. just look at the anti-white/anti-male/SJW/pro-degeneracy/whoring tweets from prior to valentines and you will have your answer.

Or it's fake

This young gal is just confused. She also loves social media fame. Talking points are neat.

SHALL

She has a Instagram

Jewish school full of atheists and communists who hate the constitution. No sympathy from me.

Stupid fridge-built dyke

It's so fucking boring at this point

Can we just kill them now -.-

>listening to women
>listening to teenagers

>almost half a mill retweets and likes
Thats it boys pack it up time to let fat teenage cunts write our laws now drumpf is finally done

yeah man fucking piece of shit DRUMPF. banning all guns = no violence ever again. oh what? terrorists kill people by the hundreds in europe with trucks?? well just make higher regulations on driver licenses lmao

she should have been the one shot by the mossads yesterday at that school. you too.

man is this the most pedantic and boring argument ever? Fuck off. Not one more law.

>suffering

takes to twitter to push her political views and disrespect the president after people were shot.

>how can you see her suffer like this?

kill yourself

Mass shootings are hilarious and fun!

You guys just can't let your guns go, can you? Even if it means making everyone hate you and living a paranoid, miserable life. You'll still cling to your guns. Is it really worth it?

If it's not a gun, it's gonna be a bomb. Bomb are so easy to find out how to make, it's ridiculous. All you gotta do is go to a library.

Looks like something you'd find in a fashwave thread

No way. It's much easier to kill a bunch of people with a gun than with a bomb. It's not even close. Anyway, if you're going to say that guns are not the problem, then at least work to attack the paranoid, hateful mindset that motivates these mass shooters.

>It's much easier to kill a bunch of people with a gun than with a bomb.
I don't agree with that, especially with a school setting. All you'd have to do is have a fucking backpack, stash it somewhere and set it off when the area is most populated.

You bet your ass it's worth it.
We will not be shamed into compliance, we're here, we're armed, get used to it!

I could literally walk up to a gypo and buy a gun off of him for 100€. By the same token, I could walk up to a high profile drug dealer and get an automatic firearm for give or take 400-500€. Guess what? Criminals don't care about the law. Killing others is also illegal, didn't seem to stop the shooter. Furthermore, it is REALLY easy to kill dozens with a vehicle in a busy city.

Note: despite the fact guns are illegal, I _own_ dozens of rifles, including an elephant gun.

>I should give up my constitutional rights because of the actions of a few criminals.

It's not a matter of opinion. The average terrorist attack with bombs kills far fewer people than the average one with guns.

Guns are not the problem.

>then at least work to attack the paranoid, hateful mindset that motivates these mass shooters.

I agree, mental health care and poor parenting are the real problems.

Do libs actually think there isnt massive amounts of gun control already?

This is how teenagers talk this day and age. We’re done. There is no hope left.

Well, the US is the only country in the world where this stuff happens frequently. It's either because of their gun laws, because of a cultural sickness there, or both.

more people, than she has ever known, have suffered to ensure that every american can have a gun.
I don't care if all of her friends and family were shot in the face in front of her, we don't relinquish rights because of feelings.

Poor parenting is 90% of it. The removal of God and Christianity from every aspect of our lives. Parents who are either trying to be their kids BFF instead of a parent or are completely and utter clueless (buying a 10 year old GTA 5 because “it’s his birfday!).

Parents today are absolute trash at raising kids.

I guess it really is true that you guys love your guns more than you love your families. There's an emotional attachment you have to your weapons.

Actually mass killings happen daily in places such as Venezuela and Mexico, it’s just those never get reported

>also guns are banned in both of those nations

>You guys just can't let your guns go, can you?
nope.
>Even if it means making everyone hate you and living a paranoid, miserable life. You'll still cling to your guns. Is it really worth it?
I do not care about what other people think of me. Why would I relinquish my rights, and the rights of my children and their children for all time, because of what other people think of me?

THIS

Anyway, I don't think these mass shootings are simply to do with gun laws. At the end of the day, they didn't use to happen in America, even though guns have always been legal. It's probably largely to do with a cultural sickness.

If that's the case, you pro 2nd amendment guys need to work to fix the culture rather than ignoring the problem and defending your guns after every mass shooting. If it doesn't get fixed and these shootings keep happening, your guns will get taken away eventually.

You're comparing sandniggers to mentally ill autists who will obsess over their plans.

Dumb EU fags dont realize we have 400 MILLION LEGAL GUNS in the US.

That is more guns THAN CITIZENS.

How would you propose we remove those 400 million guns? Do you believe at least 25% of gun owners will not fight back? I personally know people who will die before giving up their firearms.

Then you get into illegal firearms.

Are those mass killings crazy guy killing innocent people or gang violence?

If someone had a gun in that school less people would have died. The idea that if we all stop defending ourselves then no one would get murdered anymore is ridiculous.

And you love your slavery more than you love your families. That's why you happily relinquish your butter knives to the police patrols and dutifully submit to muslims as they rape your sister and cut your head off.

>implying I'm praying for this cunt

Last night on Hannity, he interviewed 2 "students" (one of which was previously interviewed on TV about the shooting so they showed her picture). They were also twins with the last name of HIll. I cant remeber their first names, but they were obviously reading off a scrip during the phone interview and sounded fake. I looked them up on facebook and found both of them instantly. They were both former students of the highschool and both were currently in college... Then he interviewed another kid that said the "shooter pulled the fire alarm to get more soft targets into the Hallway." What kind of HS kid talks like that and what kind of HS kid on the same day of the shooting goes home and writes a script of what they are going to say in theit TV and phone intervies after watching 4 of your classmates get shot? Another Asian kid I saw interviewed said she did not hear any shots or bodies and said it was just an orderly fire drill.

>America is so hard to live in
>Doesn't leave

Opinion: Discarded.

>living a paranoid, miserable life

Oh, the irony.

No shortage of mentally ill autists in Europe. Last major domestic terrorist incident I can remember was Breivik. He used guns and bombs and obsessed over his plans. His bombs did almost no damage compared to his guns.

>price of shit

Did we ever find out how he knew there a planned fire drill scheduled for that day (considering the students are never told about it ahead of time and he wasn’t a student)?

Or how cops of the scene heard shots but he was caught over a mile away from the scene?

Or the witnesses who say there were two shooters?

Or why there were two instagram accounts both being taken down AFTER he was arrested?

Or how ambulances were practically at the scene almost instantly?

Of course it's worth it.
>allofthem.png

yeah. its too bad she isnt here so we could tell her tits or gtfo

this.
every damn day.

You're deflecting. I'm well aware of the problems we have here, but they are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Try it limey

You're mentally ill.

>your guns will get taken away eventually
Not gunna happen. They might try to take them eventually, but they're not getting taken.

Motherfucker, your government bans knives because you idiots can't handle life with sharp objects, and you're going to berate us for guns? Get the fuck out of here.

I forgot to add the instagram were taken down before the MSM has his name and released it.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Did making weed illegal prevent highschoolers from obtaining weed and smoking it?

No? well guess what? if someone wants something, they will get it

American domestic policy should be decided by 16 year old girls 2 hours after a PTSD situation

>muhammed rapes your kid in front of you while you try to spoon him to death

Just part and parcel lads

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

the (((media))) are pushing this tweet like crazy

>they are irrelevant to the subject at hand

Are they?

Your government literally does not allow you to protect yourselves. You can get arrested for carving a stick into a shiv.

fuck’em.
faggot anglo pedos.

Demographics are changing. Only whites really want guns to be legal. And even then, young whites are majority opposed to them. Your time is running out to show that guns can lead to a safer society.

>gun control would prevent this
Works real good in mexico.
Seemed to work well for the 6 million jews in nazi germany..if only they had some way to fight back.

Why did it get deleted?

Women shouldn’t have rights like voting anyway. They don’t know how to run a civilization. Just like the current members of the EU.

Do they not realize there's 300+ million guns already out there? Banning sales won't make those guns disappear.

>price
So how much did the dems pay this cunt to be their mouthpiece?

Our millions of guns aren't getting taken because you can shoot whoever is trying to take them with them.

the school was a gun-free zone.
Fucking criminals refusing to obey the law!
How'bout better crazy-people control & awareness. This guy was signaling what he'll do for months.

A Leftist calling someone else mentally ill?

>Demographics are changing

America didn't have a gun problem when whites made up 90% of the country. Weird, huh?

She wasn't responding to trump, you stupid nigger. Took me three fucking seconds to see this on her twitter page. KYS nigger

She looks like channing tatum with a wig on lol

They probably want complete disarmament. Not just background checks. They won't stop pushing until they reach it.

OP, kys

>at least work to attack the paranoid, hateful mindset that motivates these mass shooters.
We all agree on that

You know what else could have stopped this? a teacher with a gun

aw she’s cute to bad she’s retarded

Are you retarded? She responded to trump too

>female with opinion
Discarded.

These are "people" who demand free birth control from the government because they can't stop fucking strangers.

That's a different tweet retard. The one in the OP was just deleted for some reason.

The problem is teachers are faggot liberals 99% of the time. You have to hire security.

I'm aware of which group is massively over represented in gun crime, but it is white males who commit most of these mass shootings of innocent people. It is our in group so it is our job to work to fix the problem. It never used to be this way in America, so the problem can be fixed and things brought back to how they were, even if guns are not banned. It will take effort though and blaming non-whites won't do anything.

>Die before giving up their guns
>Being this attached to a gun

Retarded rednecks and niggers

They should just have shot him instead of calling cops that will just wait outside until hes out of bullets.

> At the end of the day, they didn't use to happen in America, even though guns have always been legal. It's probably largely to do with a cultural sickness.
It's because we used to have a system for dealing with mentally ill people, we used to have sanatoriums and places for people to go if they were mentally broken.

now all we have is jail, and the requirements for getting in are higher than 'This guy is an obvious sociopath'.

>Being this attached to the bill of rights
I'm pretty sure if you want a second civil war, this is how you would do it.