England

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H9FXE
thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/
ibtimes.co.uk/denmark-isis-fighters-warmly-welcome-home-by-psychiatrists-1470546
globalnews.ca/news/3875047/commentary-on-returning-isis-fighters-trudeau-has-a-script-but-he-doesnt-have-a-clue/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/young-british-muslims-uk-isis-fighters-syria-return-reintegrate-society-research-a7682836.html
youtu.be/I-9NtO3R1z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck

Resisting Muslims is a crime in Europe.

>fight against CIA/Mi6 assets
>surprised when they lock you up

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
A big bad boogeyman pops up in the middle east it turns out it was actually just the CIA, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

What the actual f...
I have a hard enough time accepting that returning Jihadists don't get deported or executed on return, but putting the people fighting these sub human scum on trial?
Wtf

link?
I want to refuse to believe this but I believe it

just for your information, Israel cannot resist to 4 million refugees storming.

Ask yourself what happened, if Europe blocked that migrants, and they targeted Israel.... (which was maybe the original plan):

>it's real
Jesus fucking christ Britain...
archive.is/H9FXE

why should this not be prosecuted? idiot went off to fight in some other people's country in an illegal war. what the fuck did he expect?

god I hate the British

>train someone in counterespionage
>HE'S A SPY, GET HIM

can you give a single rational reason why he should be prosecuted while returning Jihadists who fought FOR ISIS are not?

Well, he probably killed British agents.

nigga there have been people just like this guy who have come back from fighting isis and haven't been prosecuted because most of these guys who go there to fight for either side generally get cold feet and run back home after a week. this guy probably built ied's or committed acts which would make him a thread to public safety, just like those ex soldiers who also got banged up because of their extreme views along with their knowledge of bombs. there's nothing out of the ordinary here.
the defence secretary literally said just a month ago that they'll hunt down british isis fighters and bomb the hell out of them anyway.

Was he volunteering with Assad forces? This might be good for redpilling normies that Assad is the good guy here. I do hope he is found not guilty.

Jewish controlled intelligence agencies fund muslim terrorism for zionist foreign policy goals.

but he isn't a british ISIS fighter, he was fighting against ISIS

>nigga there have been people just like this guy who have come back from fighting isis and haven't been prosecuted

lrn2read

You're arguing with someone who is either a troll or a morally blind leftist. Waste of time either way really.

First Sledge, now Thatcher.
Fucking bongs

>(which was maybe the original plan)
It was you German fu*knuggets.
Sucks doesn't it?!

Degeneracy the level of degeneracy over there is off the scale, soon to be swept to Ireland

>believing his word
Honestly it depends what group he was fighting for. Most of the groups are terrorists, including most Kurdish factions, even if not aligned with ISIS. Either way our government is fucked, offering free council houses to returning ISIS fighters who they can't legally prove were in Syria to fight.

It's not a country anymore, it's an experiment

he's only being prosecuted for being a native though, any shitskin in his same shoes would be given a free house

>muh race boogyman

no.

WHO WANTS TO BET THIS IS A GERMAN

If you fight for ISIS, the government gives you welfare and an apartment and other goodies to "reintegrate" you.
If you fight against ISIS, they put you in prison.

It's almost like ISIS (((was an operation)))

I don't play on rigged tables, senpai

>an experiment
No, it's an excrement

why would i be talking about england if i was german

Depends what he got up too over there doesnt it? He could have fought for the "moderates"

Lots of people went from england to fight alongside the Kurds and they are all fine.

YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR TERRORIST FIGHTING LICENSE LOUIS

I honestly hope we declare war on the UK

because all Germans think they know whats best for every country in Europe and are completely smug about it. thats why you hide your flag, cause you're not in the UK.

because he was fighting for a 'faction' that has been officially named an 'enemy'
it's *supposedly* a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy'

Not true, he's being prosecuted because there is evidence he was in Syria to fight. All I can say is I'm happy he's off our streets but either way his citizenship should have been evoked the moment he stepped foot in Syria. Though one prosecution does not account for the hundreds of ISIS fighters who are now living in this country being given free gibs by the government because they have no solid evidence of them committing a crime.

thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/
ibtimes.co.uk/denmark-isis-fighters-warmly-welcome-home-by-psychiatrists-1470546
globalnews.ca/news/3875047/commentary-on-returning-isis-fighters-trudeau-has-a-script-but-he-doesnt-have-a-clue/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/young-british-muslims-uk-isis-fighters-syria-return-reintegrate-society-research-a7682836.html

Goodbye, Europe.

funnily enough, a lot of the most extreme people here are actually converts, more specifically english converts. those people who are coming back are natives a lot of the time.
i actually went to a talk once which was at some conference and there was this british muslim convert, ginger beard and all, and he was one of the most extreme guys i've seen even more extreme than the asian muslims i've debated with. they grab hold of the extreme parts of religion as that's what gives a person purpose. these people don't like the "boring" stuff about giving charity and all that. anyway, that guy must have got reported ti mi5 or something because i never saw him again since they excluded him. muslims excluding muslims, funny that.

Anarcho tyranny in action.
The habitual law breakers are too dangerous to confront so they are allowed to run wild.
The law abiding who step out of line and take matters into their own hands have the full weight of the state crash down on them to dissuade other law abiding people from getting ideas.

Hahahaa I served with him, Kurdish name was Judi.

Woops meant to circle him, back left with the kafi on.

ok you caught me. i'm definitely german.

holy shit dude...

Nothing would happen to him if he fought against Assad. The problem is that he's fighting against ZOG backed rebels.

Extremly underrated

I sometimes wonder which European country is the most fucked.

It's us, isn't it?

Just end it already

We're all on the same ride. Some are further along than others.

I remember two years ago a London university invited a man who fought ISIS to speak on campus, and the student's union blocked it calling it hate speech.
The student's union had been taken over by Muslim students earlier, who all vote en-bloc for their prefered candidate, and thus win over all other fractured factions.

This is just the beginning.

>soldiers of fortune are illegal
no they fucking arent and you are a tool

maybe not in your backwards shithole of a country. don't you have another school shooting to damage control for? off to another thread now. chop chop.

Someone in the US needs to set up a European nation dead pool.

>I want to refuse to believe this but I believe it

This.

Your mother is a whore.

This is the correct answer, and revolution is the answer.

Governments that won't protect their people, and indeed import the problems of the people, need to be overthrown. If 1000 bongs marched into Parliament and arrested everyone, including the PM, then dissolved the government, it would probably fix a lot of things.

Ouch
You really put your all in to that one did ya?

Here's another. Why can't I post my fucking videos.

whats not wrong over there

>muslim rapes and kills 14 girls
>community service
>white man fights terrorists
>gets called a terrorist and is jailed for life

Lmao, i hope the von Rensburg prophecies are true and the brits get nuked by both Russia and the USA. what a shitshow of a country. In the past 300 yeras that cursed island did nothing but 3 things, destabilize the globe, turn whites into kike slaves and steal shit from poor countries.

They also used Egyptian Mummies as logs to power their trains.

Thats top bants tho

The absolute state of the UK

>four 3.5" floppy drives

When a kike says it, it sounds more like a guideline (((they))) put out to European governments

they have no solid evidence because they didn't look for any on purpose

And yet Europe welcomes literal confirmed ISIS soldiers into its arms, gives them free housing, welfare, and prime white pussy to comfort them.

stfu jew slave

nice proxy

Thank God for 1776

Niggers man, fucking niggers

(((Someone))) ratted him out.

he's in this doc 'frontline fighting - the brits battling isis' starting circa 4mins in youtu.be/I-9NtO3R1z8

Because there is a BBC series on TV right now, documenting british born jihadis who have left for isis and recently returned SUPPORTING them re intergatimg into our society to be seen as culturally inclusive; while british born white men that go to the same battlefront for a more just reason are treated in this way.

Th UK isn't worth defending anymore....

>fighting the people attacking your country is illegal
Gas yourself UN kike

England and Germany are close allies with Turkey. England and Germany are supplying Turkey with tanks and other weapons that the new DAESH (TFSA) is using to further DAESH's goals of worldwide sharia and genocide, starting with the genocide of the Kurds. Turkey is a close ally with DAESH and Al Qaeda to this day.

Fighting against DAESH or any jihadist islamo fascist group is the same offense as fighting the queen herself.

Let the people fight islamo fascism with cake.

dont know dont care Gott strafe England

just about the only place I'd like to live in that photo is the very top right
and that's still oversaturated as fuck

Redpill, right here.

was he fighting with kurdish forces? that might be why he is categorised as a terrorist. Turkey counts them as terror group, so uk probably comply.

>YPG

>commies

mfw

They'd just dump them all in camps in the Sinai and make the US pay for it.

Poor guy wasn't carrying his armed insurrection license.

Were you in a volunteer unit or something?

that's not him at 4 minutes
he is at 0:50 though

>join military force of another state
And you expect him to not get punishment of some sort? It used to be that sort of thing got you executed under certain circumstances

yeah, he's also there circa 4.38 and throughout. great doc

You dont have any guns so your government thinks they can do as they please.

shouldnt you be out buying bulletproof vests for your children?

one of my friends fought Assad, and he got fucked over hard by the US government.

he didn't do anything illegal so they couldn't charge him, but they took his TWIC card (destroying his career), passport, and put him on a no-fly list.

whats a twic card?

Why do they need to rape them then, and cry their eyes out that they don't have enough money for bitches and cigs. Most of the crimes of the stupid low iq crowd are against each other, because besides some leftist dreamers most of the natives strongly ignore them.