"17 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS" STAT FALSE

"17 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS" STAT FALSE
everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/5837/
This nonprofit is where libs are pulling this stat from. According to the nonprofit, a school shooting is constituted as any time a gun is fired in a school.
Out of the "17" incidents, 7 actually resulted in a death or injury otger than the "shooter". The rest were suicides, gunfire with 0 casualties, or accidental discharge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And it could be 0 incidents, if we just had common sense gun control laws, when will you idiots get that no guns=no deaths?

didn't h a p p e n

Why don't we outlaw heroin and fentanyl and stop this Opioid Crisis?!

I know you are just trolling with your stupid memeflag, but I still want to bash your fucking brains into the pavement

What? I'm legitimately concerned about people's lives here, what do you even need a machine gun or an assault rifle in the city for anyway if you aren't a soldier?

soft targets.

>It wasn't a real school shooting. I mean sure someone showed up at a school with a gun and fired it off with the intent to kill, but he didn't actually hit anyone so it's basically a nonissue
Americans, everyone.

Yeah you need gun control like in Sweden. They are doing great.

They are known to be a humanitarian paradise, with one of the highest living standards in the world! What's your point?

Yea ban the guns and you'll just have fuckwits stabbing each other to death instead...
>honestly just get fucked you piece of shit.

It's much easier to kill someone with a gun, plus you can just wrestle a knife away from the assailant's hands, can't dodge bullets dum dum

Ban niggers and more than half the gun violence goes away automatically. It's the most effective form of gun control.

Why not just fix the socio-economic factors that plague their communities today? No need to kill anyone, pal

Digits and you're a faggot

Nice try, but phony gods can not disprove such simple logic, this is 1+1=2 level stuff folks, no guns=no gun deaths!

dems need drugs to cope with reality (which is the opposite of what they believe in). that's why.

you have already tried that with billions and billions of dollars.

And it didn't work because you morons blocked all the bills Obama tried to pass, he would have made this country a better place if the republicans actually allowed him to do what he swore to do

the shooting of a Winston Salem State University (HBCU) football player at a Wake Forest University party is classified as a school shooting, yet it didn't even make local news because it was black-on-black violence.

anything happening near a school is now considered a school shooting by the media.

>Suicides =School shootings
?

>he thinks only muh legacy man "fought" for niggers

He fought for Americans of all creeds and colors, but the republicans prefer power and capital over saving the republic

France has it right, except for Charlie Heebdo and Bataclan and numerous other shootings.

>I'm concerned
No you're not, or you'd know the first thing a totalitarian government does is round up the guns.
Seriously. Please die. I am sick to death of dealing with your peoples' intellectual laziness and its consequences.

France is too nationalistic and intolerant of other cultures, if they were more like America they wouldn't have issues like these

>he still thinks it's about Republicans and Democrats
The fucking state of you uneducated whores.

FR, we should just outlaw crime while we're at it, that way these Trumpydumpys can't claim they need a gun to "protect themselves from ni***rs".

I don't subscribe to far-fetched conspiracies like some of you people
Hebrews are no different and can easily become Americans, provided they subscribe to the values of this great nation, what is the problem?

>provided they subscribe to the values of this great nation
>american values: money

pretty sure they'll be just fine as they are

Also gang violence shootings within a certain mile radius of any school are classified as 'school shootings' by certain organizations

With rising gun crime, massively rising in fact. It's extremely easy to get black market guns, too.

Mexico and Brazil.

Checkmate retarded leftypol

No worries, this will be the fate of all outlaws

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

bump

>machine gun
>assault rifle
you are legitimately retarded if you believe anybody can just walk into a walmart and buy either of those items. AR-15's are used to hunt varmint like squirrel and are one of the smallest caliber weapons you can buy. "AR" does not stand for assault rifle, either, but keep eating up the propoganda

>black unemployment at a historically low rate
>b-b-buh muh food stamps and shieeettt

>m-m-m-more gubment, please handle everything for me and pay me gibs
>mug propoganda
imagine being so new you think you can bump your own thread.

it's not my thread

k, you also can't bump a thread by posting directly after your post or someone else's post if they reply to you. also congratulations on being a retard

ITT:

HEY BOYS, WE SHOULD BAN GUNS, IT WILL TOTALLY SOLVE THE GUN ''CRISIS'' WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT!

I mean, just like it solved the alcohol consumption during the prohibition, how the criminalization of the cultivation of all kind of hemp prevented the spreading of the madness inducing habit of pot smoking. Or how every single hard drug that is illegal is so effectively kept away from american soil and thus not able to affect us!

And you can also take international exemple to support your argument! Just look at England! No guns allowed unless you jump through countless bureaucratic hoops, no knife until you're 18 and older, no discrimination against Muslims (and neither against Sharia, gotta be progressive don't we?) either!

The number 17 again. 17 dead in the Nikolas Cruz shooting...

Plus when everyone is disarmed, a 100-year-old lever action is just as devastating in a shooting as the scariest AR

The fuck? That just a stupidly blatant lie mate, I mean its so easily disproven I won't even bother, you literally only have to look at the bottom right corner of the site as you post to see what you say ain't true.

Who is supposed to be the retard here?

Sorry, forgot the /x/ reference to link to thread. lol

>the eternal leaf

>no guns=no deaths

You are an epic retarded piece of shit. And also a disgusting fucking coward. what we need to ban and kill is cowards like you.

Yes!! Dead children are all that matter. Until 60 of them die in one incident who gives a shit, amirite?!?
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Stupid fuckin liberals. God bless america

Bump