Not gonna lie, former Sargon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sargon crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Sargon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sargon crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get people's Patreon money.

He is a halfway decent guy but yeah, he is incredibly dishonest.

What did he do I don't follow all the internet e drama, I think it's pathetic when people need to beg for money on the internet to make videos

>DUDE London is a third world shithole, immigration is bad, multiculturalism is bad but we can't do anything about it because uhh wanting to do something about it makes you a nazi or something, I guess

>Dude you just want to murder brown people
>No I don't
>DUDE YES YOU DO BE HONEST

Don't really follow him but it always make me sick how he accuses his opponent of having not read a particular book. Like, if that book have a relevant information just use that information you tool.

Imagine having a supporter base suddenly implode when the veneer of your britbong accent no longer masks your retarded ideas.

ABSOLUTE...JUST

I stopped watching after a few times of him saying "get" -long pause- "fucked!"
That was really annoying.

Quick rundown?

>same thread and pic posted twice a day all week
Saged

Sargon is the ultimate bush beater and in an attempt to appeal to the mainstream has taken up the severely contradictive mainstream neoconservative philosophy

someone link me to what you're referring to.

they all found a more right wing dick to suck so now they are making e-celeb threads no-one cares about to try and mask their shame of listening to the "wrong" e-celeb

Random e-celeb acted arrogant on a few streams. The end of the world is near.

Never understood the hate. Sargon is a useful tool to redpill the normies. You can't just jump straight to gas chambers, you need to ease them in.

Is this some kind of Epic new pasta?

>new
Were you serving in Syria for the last 18 months?

Hello Faggot

Let's be honest tho. Anglin sounded like a fucking retard too. Got stumped multiple times, got his buttons pushed and pussyfooted around.

Steve Keen.

If you actually give money to these youtube people you're a faggot.

>incredible guy
>decently honest

choose one