Anglo HATE Thread

>ugliest race ever conceived
>stood on the wrong side of history 6 times out of 5
>greedy bastards with no real culture besides what they take from other countries
>birthplace of feminism
>attractive women there can barely pass as 5/10 in other countries
>worst couisine in Europe
>white dick-sized economy
>USA's bitch
>elected muslim mayor
>votes to leave the European Union because it doesn't want its rightful share of brown people

Is there a worse country? Has it ever done anything good?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893
youtube.com/watch?v=rjUlXOMKi7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and don’t forget teeth....wew

>wrong side of history

Goygic at it's finest

Anglo usually includes the USA, like it should
>Genocided American natives for gold, to appease their Jewish overlords.

Mashallah white girls are so fucking hot. Swear they have gotten hotter in the last 20 years as well.

INB4 moved to banter

MODS
O
D
S

user is called people names on the internet

How is that french colony in Haiti going?

stop bumping this bait thread and get in here

Are celtic people Anglo? Are they faggots too?

Not as bad as a nordicuck.

No no no, you're thinking of our lower class. We have a very strong class system relative to Western Europe.

>ugliest race ever conceived

posts really hot sluts
what a fail thread

My teeth are pretty bad too. It's not exclusively a British thing, it's a bad genes thing.

None of them are ugly.

Looks like a Scot to me.

Fuck off, replyfag. KYS

The ANGLO is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pale skin . This pale skin reminds us of his sturdiness a feature that he developed due to being exposed to the harsh weather of British Isles, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin subconsciously reminds us of nobility, purity and pride.

The ANGLO'S demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(MA*N LANDER dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ANGLO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BRITISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ANGLO impregnates.

In total, the ANGLO expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ANGLO is the epitome of masculinity

>flag
Cuck detected.

stop replying to this bait thread and get in here

Oh boy a Nazi wants to defend hitler bombing London when all hitler had to do was wait for the British people to see through the lies but instead bombed London angering the Anglo.

So how many times has SHE been raped by a Muslim and covered up for him? I mean, that is what Swedish women do.

D&C KIKE DETECTED
D&C KIKE DETECTED

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893

Lol you most likely wouldn't make more than $4,000 per year without Anglos. We are the true master race, and the only white country who successfully spread white people around the globe without creating mutts with the natives.

The language? You're speaking it.

The technology? You're using it.

The governmental and economic system? You benefit from them every single day.

t. 3/4 British

(You)

I visited England back in 95 and it sucked even then. Shitty food, ugly women, and London had a third world vibe. Never going back.

>Looks like a Scot to me.

I don't think Pekka Luodeslampi is a Scottish name.

stop replying to this bait and get in here

>dissin are slags loike that
>I'll fackin ave you m8 innit
You asked for this, ladm8:
youtube.com/watch?v=rjUlXOMKi7I

Did you only go to London? Most cities here are shit, but we have many cosy rural villages

Tis indeed chap

Pic related is the average Anglo male and female.

5>3>4>2>1

Lowland Scots do have a tendency to look like that. Not so much in the north.

English girls are a great fuck, biggest slags in Europe. Anal sex can make them pregnant though

they missed a perfect opportunity to frag him

>leaf

Fuck anglos for supporting the roaches in the crimean war. They are responsible partly for the downfall of Europe.

America.

Dropped from a German Bomber....
Wow Obama has nothing on German peace keeping

CELTS WILL RISE AGAIN!!

WELSH + SCOTT + IRISH

BROTHERS UNITE

>partly
What part of perfidious do you not understand? One day the invasion of Germany by "refugees" will be revealled to be entirely anglo-backed, our one and only potential wildcard threat neutralised from within. Think about it, imagine you are a brainless lefty shill spamming "refugees welcome" from your nice middle class house in greater London; why would you add "... in Germany" to the end of it, like 80% of the social media accounts did during those fateful few days. 80% of the pro-refugee traffic originated in Britain, all of it directing the invading army to Germany.

>MEMEFLAG
kill yourself troll.

You forgot the Cornish.

Good. Fuck off we are full. I don't recall anyone wanting whatever inferior peoples you belong to. That fact you made a thread about us is most disconcerting because while you may think about us I can assure you that we don't think about you.

>BONGS
>WHITE

>Also what OP looks like IRL

>worst couisine in Europe

Right.. I just realized that Brits have absolutely no culinary background, just cook stuff and dump it on the plate. Fucking uncultured savages.

Would put my little dick in all those nasty slags

>what is Weetabix
>what is Yorkshire pudding
>what is marmite

Scotland can't even balance a budget with four times the expenditure per person and a tenth the population of England. Their nationalists are commies, how arse about face can you get? Wales is too drunk to stand up at 10am, and Ireland is EUfucked on top of Poperaped.
So did Cornwall. So unbeleiveably greedy was the last generation that the seven houses left for sale in the SW are so ridiculously priced that the stockbrokers who bought up the rest even wince. A bedsit in Mousehole costs upwards of a quarter of a million,. A fucking shithole bedsit in fucking shithole Mousehole.

>conceived foods are culinary now

Can't wait to see England become totally irrelevant in my lifetime.

Yes, Anglo women are disgusting. Now tell all your fellow brown friends to not come here.

Pretty uppity for a country that everyone else associates with whores and hard drugs m8? One that tries to serve ham sandwiches for breakfast with a straight face, no less. Your cigs are cheap though, I'll give you that.

>>votes to leave the European Union because it doesn't want its rightful share of brown people
Muslim confirmed! Crawl back down that shit hole you came from.

good thread

AYE!

>not understanding a joke
Britain has many culinary foods. Clearly you haven't done enough research.

>Britain supporting the Turks in the crimean war against the Russians and Greece
>fast forward to World War 1
>Britain/Russia/France now at war with the Turks
>Ottoman Empire dismantled

Perfidious to the core

Yes amsterdam is disgusting and we're surely not better off. But the netherlands is continental, hence evil hits us by surprise, you IMPORT it.

you silly Billy sage goes in all fields...

It’s a Finn

Because pre 20th century Europe was a bastion of strong alliances, trusts and faithful coalitions.

> On patrol
> Have to stop the whole squad for ONE fucking guy to do his prayers
> Great tactics on display...

In the old days he would receive the rifle butt rifle on his face.

I would fuck all these slags

They look fuckable