Why do poles hates every country for no reason?

Even countries that are nice to them. What's wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warszawianka_(1831)?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/AW7yeT4Uno0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They got touched illegally.

Poles do not hate my country.. your statement is invalid.

confirmation bias

>country

Not really, we drink until we pass out every summer..

Everyone hates France, don’t take it so personally

We were nice to foreigners many times in history, look where it brought us.

Kek. Almost everyone loves us.

we do not hate every country
we like Monaco, Philippines, Chile, Malta, Hungary, V4 bros, love-hate both Russia and USA

Until you hang out with the entire population of poland you're still under confirmation bias

You are wrong. We don't hate every country, we just have trust issues due to some shit decades ago.

Unlike the rest they don't want to lie to themselves.

(((Foreigners)))

no country ass tight enough
except russia

We don't hate France
After All, French national poet wrote La Varsovienne + we fucked Europe up during napoleonic wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warszawianka_(1831)?wprov=sfla1

youtu.be/AW7yeT4Uno0

Currently we only hate Germans
> for bribing our judges
> for trying to Fuck shit up
> buying our medias and making our own media shit talk us

you forgot our love for Japan and Ireland

'Civilized' 'discussion' and 'slavs' are three words that should never be together in one sentence.

We sing about napoleon in our national anthem you dick

This

I love ukranian flag. Its just amazing when you realise you wont be able to see this flag ever again in 5 years.

Rawr :3

Poles are the Islamic Jew Niggers of Europe. Of any eastern european country, spotting a Pole is the easiest.

The blue in Ukrainian flag represents tears
And yellow represents piss

Think about it

I like Croats

Not every, we just hate on those countries that fucked us over in the past.

Piss are heavier than tears?

did I hear T-I-G-E-R-S

Fun Fact: Poland had a high Jewish population in 1920 because the Russian Empire sent them all there

We dont hate many slavic countries and non slavic like Hungary.

Poles are genetically jewish. It's the same thing with israel

Kek

You better hope Ukraine still exist as a containment country. You already have 2 millions of them in your country, a fifth column that jews will use.

This is a lie. Poland had the highest number of Jews since the medieval time period. It's why they escaped the black death.

Just simplistic butthurt due to being so close to western europe, yet having absolutely none of its riches or prosperity

T Y G R Y S D O S T R Z E Ż O N Y

>american education
Kikes in Poland stuck to themselves in Jewish areas in cities, a few intermarried but not enough to say that Poland is Jewish

I fucking love where this threads always tend to go.

You mean Frenchies or the French government? I'm fine with most nations, with some small exceptions for meme countries like Ukraine or some sandnigger shitholes. rest is fine, i guess...
what's not to love about Croatia?

I'm still trying to figure out how this meme was born exactly. Russians did some polandball style propaganda and someone decided to make actual polandball fuck em?

I always had a good opinion of Poles and saw them as brothers until I spent a semester there via Erasmus program. Now my previous stance applies to about a half of them. Some of them are cool, while others hate me after simply hearing where I'm from. As far as I know we had 0 wars against them in the last 1400 years of recorded Serbian history. It confused me until someone told me they are religious fanatics, muh pope John Paul II and similar shit. That's why some of them hate Eastern Orthodox christians. One other guy described them as russian Croats, that explained stuff. I still like most of them and their country.

Jews were 10% of the population. That's a VERY significant minority. There was outward gene flow into normal (((polacks))). Modern poles are jews.

that's pretty much it, 2ch wanted to piss off pro-putinists and it seems that they have succeded.
and now it's time for T Y G R Y S I A N I T K A

Why is Polandball fucking actual tigers tho... and what's with "Mongo" face?

The meme thing is kinda cute but let's get real, Russia >>>>> Poland.

Pretty much exactly this. Now it turned into something beautiful.

Actually, you dont have right because they dont mix with us or we with them.

come here all, I need answers

in one fo those comics russia was showing off to switzerland that while medkits have clocks and cheese they have lakes,mountains military and those infamous tigers, and since the tiger was an actual ball, 2channers went with it, but i have absolutely no idea why polandball looks how it looks.

I have been away on business in Africa with no internets.

What is is this tiger meme, I don't get it.

The think I don't get is Russia-Poland-Ukraine relationship. Every country is slavic, yet hates the other two.

In pre war Poland Jews live in their own society with small amount people who try live with goyims.

Russia is orthodox. Poland is catholic. Ukraine is 50/50, hence why east is Russian, west aligns more with Poland. Catholic slavs are basically like Jews.

> american cannot imagine the world without racemixing
Sad, really.

Too many trolls live in Sup Forums

What can you tell me about T-I-G-E-R-S?

Thank you brother I can finally see the light

There's something about these comics that just never fails to make me laugh

To be frank czech-slovak threads are the only ones that consistenly keep shitposting to a minimum..

this is the quick rundown of the meme

Has someone that picture where Tails is shitting in russiaballs mouth?

The poles were infected with the Jewish virus because living side by side with them for so long.

Our lives are shitposts, we come here to relax .

Still better than being Israel's right wank hand imo.

Except for Russians and Ukrainians, Poles are pretty chill with the rest of Slavs.

Correction: Ukraine is vastly Orthodox, the only sort of Catholic area is Lwów (sometimes incorrectly pronounced as Lviv), which is very close to the Polish border. While it is true that western Ukros see us as hosts that would introduce them to the EU, and that eastern Ukros would much rather stay with Russia, religion plays very little part in all this.

Where does that leave montenegro?
Chaotic good?

LWÓW IS POLISH !

Neutral good, Crna Gora dindu nuffin

fake and gay, nobody hates brazil

probably the ridiculous faces

We don't hate Belarus.

current retarded government =/= whole nation

we hate you nigger loving cowards

Can someone edit tigers into the third panel?

I do. Fuck you and your trannies

Yes there is no way we are Jewish at all, although Warszawa, Kraków, Łodż etc were 40-50% Jewish before WW2, and many Jews were secular and intermarried, ok goyim?

That's a weak trolling Jureczku.

Not really

They are dumb slavic human trash.

Don't make me destroy you

Polacks are like Jews but without the high IQ or resourcefulness.

So you find us :o Now we plan move to Israel and make conflict with arabs in order to take your houses. lol

Polish girls are cute and are always willing to be prostitutes in italy.

I would love to see France with all the unshaved armpits and Gauloises smoke rolling around. Too bad I won't have a chance. RIP. You should change name to something more appropriate modern and powerful.

we actually even like them

Why do you guys hate the US?
Do y’all hate the US?

its like romeo and julia relation type where parents are Russia and USA.

we like Dixie, but those fucks in NYC, Cali, and Washington piss us off with their "concern about lawfulness in Poland"
literally Brussels tier

You dumb useless faggots cant do shit. Get back cleaning toilets dumb cheap polak.

>romeo and juliet in slavlands
Janusz i Katryna

What is that Mordor on the east front? xD

What game?

I heard that your grandfather took my grandfather gold when he escaped to Israel
time to give it back Shlomo