STORMY DANIELS ALSO HAS A JIZZ DRESS

mercurynews.com/2018/02/15/stormy-daniels-has-a-monica-lewinsky-dress-to-test-for-trumps-dna-report-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_03/2295851/180117-stormy-daniels-statement-ew-342p_db7d25ff0ca0922e50c77c6cdf712fea.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE RUNNING AN AD BLOCKER

haha fucking kikes fuck off you arent getting shit

Hahahah you guys are desperate school shooting now this keep it up you will still lose like you've been losing for 2 years

shiet

melania gunna be mad

Kind of wondering if this is just the norm for women to save men's jizz.

Keep it up you can still win

>trump is a jizzmaster liar in chief
>hurrr..u desperate
how high on the spectrum are you?

Lil DRUMPFY BE FINISHED N SHIET

she did win

>A man known for affairs had an affair

oh shit Trump is finished now.

>moving the goalpost this far

Eh, call me when she's a 14 year old boy. That would be an actual story.

> (You)
>she did win
We have electoral vote for a reason dumb ass fake votes from dead people and illegals don't count.

Curious, are there any actual Christfags on Sup Forums that are defending Trump when he committed adultery multiple times? How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance?

Seems you forgot a very important part of your core theology:
>Thou shalt not commit adultery

Remember this? Strange thing huh, yet he is also guilty of dishonesty, and greed (coveting). It's amazing how Christians support Trump even though he's never been a practicing Christian before he ran for president, yet now apparently he's the second coming of Christ to Republitards who have to do a bunch of mental gymnastics to make all of Trump's non-Christian like behavior fit into their dogma.

Trump has nailed nearly every 10 on the island of Manhattan
His DNA can be found in a random sample of the East River
Neck yourself, jealous fag

You forgot to take away the 5mil illegals and dead people from her total.

You can say it's not a story as many times as you want, it won't make this go away and it won't make this not damaging to Trump himself.

>every 10 on the island of Manhattan
A number 10 in Manhattan is prolly (at best) a 7 in LA or even in some Mexican cities.

>How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance?
Policy stances. Neil Gorsuch v any left wing abortion afficianado

>
>You can say it's not a story as many times as you want, it won't make this go away and it won't make this not damaging to Trump himself.
Your side has lost all creditably you don't matter any more loser

You’re telling me this woman kept a dress Trump jizzed on for fucking years without every having it cleaned. Sounds like some kind of stalker. They’ll probably just steal some of trumps cells and extract the DNA and claim metro or whatever the fuck

Sure. Clutch your pearls elsewhere faggot.

Literally who cares. Clinton got in trouble for lying under oath. No one cares or is suprised that Trump fucked/s a lot of women and throws his billionaire money at them

Guaranteed Trump negotiated being allowed to nail whores on the side

lol, you actually believe this? Why is it that Trumpfags make Trump to be some sort of super chad, and not a fat, disgusting blob of a man that women would only ever touch to get some of his cash / power? Is he some sort of vector for your own inadequacies / insecurities that you can project an "alpha" version of yourself onto through him? Like you believe you yourself aren't a lanklet cuck because you support the king of douche chads.

Every man xan be redeemed and forgiven for his sins, i give Trump a plenary indulgence just for pissing off liberals so much

Also, It's now been confirmed that Trump is a cuck who doesn't even cum inside.

> (OP)
>You’re telling me this woman kept a dress Trump jizzed on for fucking years without every having it cleaned. Sounds like some kind of stalker. They’ll probably just steal some of trumps cells and extract the DNA and claim metro or whatever the fuck
She probably rolls in it every night Democrats are weird with their spirit cooking and all

nailed it

bless me father for I have sinned

The Lord preaches eternal forgiveness and love. Trump is an imperfect messenger of our perfect message. And Lord Jehovah works in mysterious ways.

t. dumb roastie

Trump's policies aren't pro-Christian or even Christ-like whatsoever. Trump is not a good Christian, and he's as far from a charitable person as one can be. His policies do nothing to benefit the most vulnerable in society which a Christ-like person would enact.

Here once again we see the infantile "HE MADE LIBRULS ANGRY SO HE BASED" type of cognitive dissonance I commonly see from unintelligent Trumpfags. When all else fails, when they cannot come up with any reasonable defense of his hypocrisy and flaws, you result to the argument that he makes liberals angry, thus that's why you support him. How juvenile you must be, not surprising considering most Trumpfags on this board were born after the year 2000 and likely didn't even vote in the election.

Still losing 2 years later your pathetic

>SHE FUCKING WON!! REEEEEE

And Hillary was?

Reddit's already very excited about this dress, so I think it's fake news and just some bs from that bitch to get sum of dem headlines.

>murcury news
Lel

Nice try, I never supported Hillary, and you didn't have to support her to be anti-Trump. I simply see through all of Trumps bullshit, I see all his flaws, and I'm disgusted by his hypocrisy because unlike you Trumpfags, who have become stuck in a cult, I can think for myself.

Every single time you deflect to Hillary. Every single time Trump is criticized you ALWAYS bring up Hillary, like fucking clockwork. Maybe if you took the time to confront your own biases and look at Trump critically, examine his arguments, examine what he actually stands for from a neutral perspective and realize what he really is; a fucking moron that shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency, and should have stuck to reality television.

Well stay home then and don't vote.

>pathetic is jizzing on a haggard whore and paying for it
cry some more trumpkin fatty

>I’m not in a cult I can think for myself

>Trump's policies aren't pro-Christian or even Christ-like whatsoever. Trump is not a good Christian, and he's as far from a charitable person as one can be. His policies do nothing to benefit the most vulnerable in society which a Christ-like person would enact.

It was an election of two candidates retard. If you didn't vote it was a vote for hillary, the objectively more harmful candidate.

Reddit fake news head quarters what a joke they have become pushing their lefty propaganda, never in my 33 years would I have thought that stupidity would try and takeover.

u forgot to take away the 8mil illegal and dead people from trump's total

media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_03/2295851/180117-stormy-daniels-statement-ew-342p_db7d25ff0ca0922e50c77c6cdf712fea.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

The difference here is that Trump won't lie to Congress about it. Cheating on your wife is unethical, but not illegal. Lying to Congress is both.

>
>Every single time you deflect to Hillary. Every single time Trump is criticized you ALWAYS bring up Hillary, like fucking clockwork. Maybe if you took the time to confront your own biases and look at Trump critically, examine his arguments, examine what he actually stands for from a neutral perspective and realize what he really is; a fucking moron that shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency, and should have stuck to reality television.
That's because Trumps real presidency will not start until all who have betrayed this God Blessed country of ours is locked up or worse you will not win because you are pure evil,and evil can not win ever.

This, they have no credibility on these issues. I hope this wasn't the democrats october surprise, a juicy fucking nothingburger.

And why would Trump need to address congress on fucking some bitch like 10 years ago?

>reddit

Probably all her dresses are jizz dresses. It's the life she chose.

Yes, reddit.

Trump only got 3 million less votes than the most unpopular presidential candidate in modern American history lol

Women who suck cock for a living are obviuosly the most reliable witnesses for character assassinations.

>
>>reddit
That's on r/politics right now operation mining bird in full effect I wish the left could see this shit what is wrong with them

Woah nice comeback

>I have zero proof of anything but my trumpfag blogs gave me the talking points as damage control

>mockingbird

This statement was only released because she wanted to cover her ass and not get sued while the NDA was still valid. Now she claims that Trump's lawyer violated the NDA they made and she can speak freely about the matter.

BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP HAD SEX YEARS AGO

How exactly is this damaging? The only reason it mattered for slick Willy is because he perjured himself. I fail to see how a private citizen sleeping with someone years ago is a news story.

> (You)
>>mockingbird
Yes mockingbird lol

Wow retard it's almost like you're criticizing people for voting for Trump over... his opponents?

>operation mining bird in full effect
tell me more, mr off-by-one

sad you are trying this hard

keep whining HIV-infested faggot

No, Trump had sex while cheating on his newly-wed, pregnant wife. This is news because it is a measure of the character of Trump, a man who has had numerous cases of infidelity in the past few decades, and is a known womanizer. It shows his character, it's important to know a President's character, he's the most powerful man in the world, should we not hold him to a higher standard?
It's also important because we get to see the blatant hypocrisy of Trump supporters (like you) as you defend Trump no matter what he does, while in the same situation you would criticize a Democrat that was caught cheating (and even try to get him impeached).

>$0.02 Clinton Coins have been deposited into your Cuckold Account

zzz

suuuures

So why not just write it down and release it when you have the chance?
You are not getting paid either way, and the more you try and milk it the less reliable the whole story becomes

The guy talked actually talked about grabbing pussies and how big his dick is and then he won the presidency. I have a really hard time believing this will even register, let alone sink him.

You don't see how a scandal involving the President of the United States is a news story? Are you people seriously this dense, or is this just the cognitive dissonance speaking?
If it were ANYONE ELSE, literally ANYONE there would already be general threads on Sup Forums discussing the allegations. We're talking about the same autists that geo-located a flag in the middle of no where just to take it down because it offended you. You really think you wouldn't be dedicating time to exposing a Democrat if they were accused of the same?

For all the talk about how much people on this board hate double standards, you guys sure do apply them to yourselves for your own benefit all the time.

> (You)
>>operation mining bird in full effect
>tell me more, mr off-by-one
CIA program that never got shut down you condescending bitch look it up before you go and start shouting conspiracy.

How the fuck does his sex life before he was president have anything to do with running a country? Are you legit retarded?

Lol you don't even know how to greentext

t. I dont know who JFK is
t. Didn't know MLK cheated on his wife constantly with whores

No one cares if a leader cheats on his wife. Fuck off retard.

In previous elections it was proven with various methods that 2 to 3 millions votes were from illegals. I think it was something like 9% of 25 million illegals, who voted, I don't remember the precise numbers. So it's safe to assume that this number got even higher now, wouldn't you agree?

So now say sorry to the other guy and kiss him, you fucking faggot.

He will just pardon himself of all previous and future affairs. Heck, I would.

So let me get this straight, when someone's running for president, their character matters completely, the type of person they are matters, it's important, yet as soon as they're elected, suddenly it doesn't? Why do you guys have such low standards for Trump? You guys deserve an olympic gold for the display of mental gymnastics here.

>Whataboutism: the post

Pile on top of that the wall to wall smear campaign waging on for the last year and counting. People don't give a fuck anymore. They want jobs and an end to the brown flood.

Democrats now I hate cuckholding now?don't these soy boies like sharing they wives

Wow, this shill is in full meltdown.

Again, he was a private citizen at the time. How would you like the world poring over your entire life before you became a shareblue shill?

You're full of shit lol
>some study from my ass sltotally backs up my lies
So trump received illegal votes and still lost by 3 million

kek fpbp

thx

it is

Keep up the mental gymnastics guys, it's not helping your argument.

stay delusional, la creatura

His sex life never mattered. Why is this hard for you to understand? I view it in regards to trump the same as I view it for everyone. I don’t care it’s not relevant. Democrat too. It’s when people get raped and shit that I have a problem.

>delusion
>citing made up studies
>still no proof
lol

>
>So let me get this straight, when someone's running for president, their character matters completely, the type of person they are matters, it's important, yet as soon as they're elected, suddenly it doesn't? Why do you guys have such low standards for Trump? You guys deserve an olympic gold for the display of mental gymnastics here.
>
>>Whataboutism: the post
So what your saying is we should have ignored all the dirt that came out on Hillary and just vote for here,are you kidding me she belongs in jail or worse all her Clinton cash is blood money. And I for one think she has had people killed.and your saying we should have vote for her.it would have been like Obamas 3rd term,she would have covered up all and any crimes they have committed.

Trump has left jizz dresses all over the world, with niggers, whites, spics, jews, you name it.
user, nobody gives a fuck, he is set for reelection by a landside

>Trump jizzed on for fucking years without every having it cleaned. Sounds like some kind of stalker.
You don't know shit about testing DNA, they just found some DNA shit on some nigger mummy in the UK, didn't you know?

So if the encounter did even happen at all.. It was:

10 years before the election
completely consensual
good enough for her to keep a cum stained dress for 12 years

what's the big deal exactly? Did Donald blast his baby better on her dress and she decided to lock it away for 12 years?

Think about it. 12 years of never cleaning a dress with a cum stain.

>Dems think Trump fucking someone like that won't just make guys like him more

The real scandal is how over $24 million of Trump's inauguration budget went as hush money to the producer of the apprentice so he wouldn't release the tapes of trump being racist

melania gunna slap trumpster