>be me
>total loner
>blank expression
>abject failure
>bullied as a kid
>likes guns
>probably some mental illness
>no inclination whatsoever to ever hurt a fly

Why are there plenty of folks like me who don't go awol? What's the line that separates us from them?

Will, hardship, manhood. We see a possible future for ourselves and even have something to lose.

Do you shoot animals for shits and giggles?
Do you think about killing people for any reason?

If you say no to that, then you are safe. I If you say yes, then kill yourself

If all men were good at their core, there would be no struggle in life.

The question you're asking is a philosophical one.

Youve acquired a taste for ass and ballsack.

No, the only thing I get along with is animals. Love 'em all but especially doggos.
And nah, killing anyone has never even crossed my mind. Usually I just want to be left alone.

>no inclination whatsoever to ever hurt a fly

Fuck off

And leather. You ankle biting butt kissing dick licker.

cause you're not a psychopath

get out, cia.
if a person wants to kill, she will. Europe is a great example
inb4 but da gunz
yeah people kill each other anyway, the difference is in america they stage events like this last one.
nobody died, nobody got hurt.
get out cia nigger

>I've never thought of harming or even murdering someone
This is a lie
That's a lie and you're afraid of acting out violent thoughts. Denying your ability to do harm is delusional. Assuming you are a man, you have plenty of ability to harm others physically. Accept it and learn to use it to your advantage.

idk is there a group of ppl u h8 the most?
that X group is usually the target 4 ppl of ur mental-profile

This is a big part of it. Psychopathy is largely untreatable imo.

Admitting to having any self-awareness us a sign you're on the healthier end of human mental health

capability = / = intent

Anti depresents

I never said I'm not able to do harm, just that I have no desire to hurt anything.

trudeaus son?

You chose light over darkness from birth

I don't take meds
Is that the key?
I've been to shrinks and stuff before to manage my "loneliness" and "depression" and they always, without fail, try to get me to start taking pills.
I don't though. Is that the only reason I'm safe, that I'm too stubborn to get drugged up?

Sup Forums
without this site I would've killed so many people already
instead I fantasise how I would slice open my coworkers while raping them
then I come home, shitpost on Sup Forums and remember that prison is fucking boring
#4chansaveslives
#4chanlivesmatter

Because that's not the defining characteristics. I'd say the reason why it's so common is because a fair amount of average people experience most of what you've so or have the same life, the difference being that they've living through difference experiences with different mindset and difference guidance.

Basically a loner, who likes guns and hunting is a nice little hide-away for people to push the problem onto. But it's likely a lot of these people went straight off the edge and out of any normalcy, and decided to kill others.

Here's the thing: Once you've been bullied to shit and you feel immensly shit about yourself, you're not going to give a shit about other people, because you feel as if you've been injusticed and ignored. They think it's this whole big thing about getting the big killstreak, but it's likely it is the kid's last attempt at lashing out at his life and making people aware of what effect it has on him.

There's only been some rare exclusuons to this (Vegas shooter) but most people either do it because of heavily ideologically plagued minds or they just become sociopathic as a result of their enviornment.

Same, OP; same.

You're missing some punctuation, lad.

balls