THE SHOOTER WAS ADOPTED

46 KB JPG
>SHOOTER WAS ADOPTED
>CRUZ WAS NOT GIVEN NAME
>HISPANIC NARRATIVE BTFO
>POL BTFO

>The suspected gunman in the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, seemed troubled and depressed in recent years and his adoptive mom died just 3 ½ months ago, neighbors, friends and family members said.

>POL BTFO
POL BTFO
>POL BTFO
POL BTFO
>POL BTFO
POL BTFO
>POL BTFO
POL BTFO
>POL BTFO
POL BTFO

>google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-cruz-20180214-story,amp.html

Explain yourselves wypipo

>adopted
>small guy
>smooth upper lip
>obviously mentally unstable

My guess is he's a case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

adopted kids often keep their birth names and most adoptions are intraracial. Hispanic people tend to adopt hispanic kids, whites tend to adopt white kids, asians adopt asians.

Some affluent white or hispanic family probably adopted some crack whores kid.

The Sminem posters were right weren't they

He was also a trump supporter too. Not even kidding.

>registered democrat
ok kid

Even being raised by shitskins makes you inherit their violent tendencies. Ethnostate now!

>46 KB JPG
Oh yeah, the post with the 46 KB JPG first line again! fuck off shill and take your stale pasta with you

Listed as Spic at Birth on Democrappic Voter registration.
Sage.

>name misspelled
>wrong birthday
i dislike dems as much as the next guy, but stop pushing this meme

>le 56% face
did we meme this into reality?

The foster system is a hell hole.
He never stood a chance.

>current year

reality IS the meme now, user

It's true, also kids with non-white features rarely get adopted.

>NARRATIVE
I don't care if his surname is Johnson or Rodriguez, the kid is some kind of mutt.

LA CREATURA

>Sup Forums swears to their mother shooter is not white
>shooter is white

Every time

He looks Cuban.

You can't BTFO a multi-million unit mech-organic neural collective based half in the spirit-world using Aryan blood as its energetic pathways to follow a pre-determined deific destiny.

nice try Antifa faggot

> right address
Must be another 19 year old Nicky Cruz living there, huh?

you realize how many cubans are in south florida?

hes still not white

That happen to share his name and address?

that's bullshit, but i believe it

do we know the shooter's home address? can you link?

>Another relative, who spoke on condition of anonymity over the sensitive matter, said Nikolas had been diagnosed with autism.

Autism speaks.

That doesn't really look like the kid in the mugshot

>the shooter was white
>this guy is white
pick one

D-duh!

But that means he's hispanic, so we win either way.

the memes made him do it

Should all autists be locked up as a preemptive measure?

You do realise that adoption agencies usually place children with families of their own ethnicity, right?

The high functioning ones should be. I have a cousin with severe autism, he will need supervision for all of his life. He is very nice and no threat. But an autist who can in theory function in society with no supervision is a shooter waiting to happen always. Lanza, Cho Seun Hui (probably), and Now Cruz. Autist are deadly. If we continue to let them roam free they will kill us all. We must harvest their autistic screeching in a weapon to unleash on our enemies.

You do realise is not a rule, right?

That because the voter form is fake as shit; I was in discord chatting with the people that ginned it up as it was happening.

This is the third time you've posted these lies. Exact same thread too. Go choke on a spic cock you faggot

t. butthurt redneck

>adopted kids often keep their birth names
lol! good one!