youtube.com/watch?v=MIA_-HgugAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Teed
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
torrentz2.eu/b77408c4f8594760c2fd711ef75384d89462a5fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He literally did nothing wrong.

Was he a pedo?

Sup Forums is a pro-pedo board

Government doesn't like it when people live off the grid.

Was he the Messiah?

Dying is the only thing he did right. He made sure he took the people stupid enough to believe in him with him, improving the gene pool in a small but meaningful way.

His compound was giving victims of human trafficking a place of refuge. The govt holocausted them to make a statement about what happens if you meddle with their network

big if true

The Jews. He hated them.

True if big

probably shillary

Did nothing wrong

>listen to all follow none
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok

listen to the man

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0RhB3BXF8

youtube.com/watch?v=x_3sqiziegA

He had permission to date them all from their parents making it legal

>when they saw we were not going to give in, they had to take us out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

>supposedly thought he was Jesus
>had sex with a bunch of women
>allegedly had sex with underage girls
>people complained to authorities
>authorities didn’t have enough evidence to bust him for kiddie-diddling
>”well, they make money selling guns”
>ATF:”ok, we can work with that”

lawl, fuggin' saved

It was an attack on the first Amendment.

The stood up when Babylon came a knoking on their door.

ATF came after "illegal firearms"

>"they cant find the tapes"
>"Every single one of the videotapes vanished"

koresh was a jew, the whole thing was a false-flag to try ramp up support for clinton

Suck at dick! Born to a goy mother, his father broke The Laws and thus himself no longer was a jew.

he was the real deal. the 2nd coming. thats why the jewish government burned him and every witness and every kid.

a jew will always be a jew

Goddammit look at his ugly serial killer face, yet he had fucked women of all types; from kids to their mothers to even his male follower's wives, yet look at his fucking neck! I can't stop thinking about what that user said yesterday about thick necks.

You speak with cleft in tongue.

>David died for our sins.

>the “burden” of sex is for me alone to bear.

Mostly likely true. His followers would call the US federal government "New Babylon."

Lolz of course not but the Waco incident was disgusting. They were sending a message by butchering those people, if they wanted to arrest Koresh they could have done so without torching his compound.

100% correct.

>there was no one to speak up when they came for me

They gassed women and children who were hiding in the bunker!

notice something about Waco victims?

>Martyr

after looking over the evidence this seems the most logical answer. if they wanted to arrest him they would've had the sheriffs do it.

He desperately wanted to be a Jew and followed all key tenets of the faith, including observing all the Jewish holidays. It was a wierd wannabe Jewish cult.

This is why Alex Jones loves his bum and even paid for a chapel to be built in his memory.

He happened to exist during a time where Hillary Clinton had power

So do the rastafarians and black hebrew israelites.

In an interview David said, "if they wanted me, they could have pulled me over when i went to town"

It was a human sacrifice.

>Mfw I just bought these glasses

>Psychopathy

Note the callous disregard for human life exhibited by our Anglo colleagues.

The First Amendment was meant for the Americans to protect themselves from them.

Now you too can be a cult leader and pussy slayer

He was converting legally purchased firearms into fully automatic, there are interviews with survivors (who still believe in koresh btw) who admit to it freely.

Consider for a moment that just because something is said with confidence and authority doesn't make it true. Koresh was a highly intelligent sociopath and a master manipulator just like many other cult leaders. He fucked teenage daughters of the members of his flock. Use your head for one fucking second.

I shudder to think how many of your (people itt) daughters he'd be fucking if you met him at the right place at the right time, and you'd probably let him do it gleefully.

>do you understand?
youtube.com/watch?v=MIA_-HgugAI

Dont focuse on David, ask questions.

What happened?
Why did it happen?

he like fucking little girls and hurts women

Do you think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?

>Cult leader

Even if they didn't know he was a paedo, they had eyes. He looks like he stinks. His hair was lanky, his clothes were revolting, his behaviour was bizarre. The more I look at him the more convinced I am that they all knew

>cult of personality

Look at their crazed faces.

>Note the callous disregard for human life exhibited by our Anglo colleagues.
Sang-froid, my good man. They're nice glasses too.

Papa Frank might not be to your taste but don't try to undermine the Church. We have jews and muslims for that.

He literally did nothing wrong. Government didn't like that he was forming a parallel society within the state, ala the amish or indians. So they decided to make up some bullshit about him and then kill them all

>Sang-froid

Toward the end, Branch Davidians had to go to to bible study (Koresh filibuster) three times a day and one survivor recounted a story of not allowing her to go to the bathroom during his sermon, forcing her to piss herself. This is your buddy we're talking about here, I'll assume you've done your due diligence and watched and read what the survivors have to say.
I freely admit that the ATF had blood on their hands and Waco was a horrible fuckup on their part, but David Koresh is at least 50% responsible for what happened. He wanted an apocalyptic clash with the government, he said as much himself multiple times.

The converted full auto rifles are what beckoned the government to Waco, neighbours and locals said they could hear the full auto shooting of their target practice.

20 wives, that's how many of his cultists he was fucking. Might of been more had you been there with your family.

Funny you should post a picture of jimmy saville, is he another one of your heros?

You're a degenerate fag.

No, that's just a bullshit excuse the gov't tried to use to excuse their actions. He was a fringe cult guy, and he was having sex with multiple women, but none of them were underage, and none of the actions taken were illegal.

Plus, just think about what happened overall even if the pedo accusations WERE true
>accuse cult leader of raping little girls
>solve problem by... burning them all alive, including the little girls they're allegedly trying to save, with incendiaries
Really makes you think

>
He's a filthy reposter. I'm from Estero, Fl and this is the real Koresh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Teed

They could have pulled him over and arrested him.

Instead they carried out a sacrifice of blond haired, blue eyed children.

>ordered enough agent to "get the job done"

Investigation terminated by congress.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU

Using edgy as insult normie fag detected

Branch Davidians found not guilty of murder.

They were underage. There are people who were there, still support them, and talk about how they gave their daughters to him because it was such a great honor.

Why does this board love pedophiles so much?

i have extensively studies ruby ridge / waco / OK city ("obsessively" one may even say) having read numerous books on these subjects. koresh was innocent. if you doubt this, just think critically: since when does the ATF bust pedos? all the "pedo" shit was cooked up after the fact to justify a botched raid that cost many lives. "victims" were interrogated by police for days on end without their parents or lawyers. let me be very clear. if you listen to the govt/media on this one, YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

t. shabbos goy
You know damn well that's a bullshit accusation.

>be crazy and create your own religion where you marry a bunch of children and convince a bunch of gullible people that you're the messiah
>make your living off of selling illegally modified ARs
>government doesn't like that
>government kills everyone rather than just arresting Koresh any of the number of times he had left the compound

Both sides were in the wrong. There was no good guy. Only victims.

>if you listen to the govt/media on this one
You're the very least gullible.

He was converting legally purchased firearms into fully automatic, there are interviews with survivors (who still believe in koresh btw) who admit to it freely.

Sauce? If you’re a law enforcement org and you just killed via fiery death scores of men, women, and children, then faking up a bunch of evidence is no problem.

This

>Rabbinic law: bash the head of the best goy as if the head of the best serpent.

here's a good documentary about it torrentz2.eu/b77408c4f8594760c2fd711ef75384d89462a5fb

Absolutely, shit could have way better instead of ATF children playing cowboys and indians. That being said, if anyone deserved to be burned alive it was David Koresh, none of those people would be dead of it weren't for him being a megalomaniac with a messiah complex.

But you seem to have some interesting beliefs as well. You probably consider yourself a "truth seeker" and "following the narrow path" or however the bible puts it. I bet you're ripe for the picking for the right man. If a confident and well spoken man, found you and told you what you wanted to hear, made you feel smart, made you feel like you're privy to exclusive knowledge. I wonder how long it would take before you're eating out of the palm of his hand. How long before you started giving him all your money. How long it would take for you to be willing to kill for him.

Of course this is Sup Forums, we're all anonymous, I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me, but still, have some neighbourly advice; You watch yourself out there stranger. Watch yourself real good now, you hear?

>when you have nothing intelligent to say so you go to your ol' reliable

I'll try to find the interview, it was the lady with Steve Buschemi teeth.

Yeap. He was a good person and the government crucified him for it.

The government killed everyone in his community including women and children to make an example of people who want to separate from the degenerate society we live in.
If that doesn't sound wrong to you then you are probably a reprobate and will go to hell after death.

>implying atheists are any less gullible
you could be brainwashed just as easily by a dawkins or stalin type figure. whats at issue here is this question: do we have religious freedom in the US? if the answer is yes then branch davidians should have been left alone

They didn't come to the ATFs door.

/thread

... fuck

David Koresh regularly left the community and it would have been easy for gov to arrest him.
Instead they chose to murder nearly 80 innocent people and you are even defending this. Go to hell.

Except for the automatic weapons and the (statutory) rape, those are still illegal even in the lone star state.