Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen chapter 32

The raws are out here:
cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=3046¶m=other

Here's the conclusion of the arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhjFqJe01-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an adorable Miyubi. How does she even fit in there.

It's a bit like TARDIS: the inside's bigger than the outside.

>Here's the conclusion of the arc.

Finally, I hope next arc focuses on Lanka, we need more Lanka, there's never enough Lanka.

Can't stop your boner, huh, Jin?

End of chapter.

>Well, maybe she did grew a little
>The match....
>was good...
A rare dere.
Thank you for the dump. Lanka seems so happy just getting complimented, what a dog.

>Dat wan wan and man man shirt.

Lanka and Jin were made for each other. They'll have several litters of puppies together.

Shut the fuck up retard

Im starting to get really pissed at the author apparently refusing to draw Lanka pinups like this.
Sure it's easy and fast popping a boner to Hitomi, but at the end of the day semen isn't gonna fill the hole in my heart my dead dog left behind.

Does he hate her?
He made her DFC himself

Dealt with fag, Jin will pound Lanka's wolf pussy hard.

as expected of humans

Oneechan a cute

I look forward to Wolf/Human supremacists puppies.
Look on the brightside, there's a Lanka in a swimsuit postcard as a store exclusive, we just have to wait for someone to scan it.

There's also this.

Based stripes keeping the bullies at bay

Oh, so Zebra took the Kangaroo's clubroom?

That's the one I'm talking about, thank you. Gods be praise, Lanka is deliciously flat.

>Koala is green

It's always surprising to see a color page of a manga and the hair color of a character is drastically different than what you imagined.

That's the omake, not a postcard, by the way.

The postcard you were talking about is pic related.

Oh, I see, my memory must've fucked up again, sorry.
But Koala was always green since she first appeared. I'm surprised about Kurumi's hair though, Miyubi already have pink hair, didn't expect another semi-main character to be pink aswell.

I missed earlier color pages for whatever reason.

Not to mention Koala's been on the banner.

I want to fuck the koala

>this got removed off of batoto

And here I thought it was just on hiatus, is there a batch of all the chapters somewhere or will I have to download them individually?

We even had a full coloured omake, must be one hell of a reason. And now i just realize that Kurumi never had the same colour twice.
Individiually from Rapeman's site.

hope you like the clap

batoto is for cucks

I might add this page from the New Years omake.

And that one.

Kurumi has blonde hair here.
And pink hair here.

Her hair in the new year omake seems more brownish than blonde. Maybe her hair colour changes with the season.

She has no such diseases, we aren't taking about IRL drop bears

Not even a titfag but every time i see this pic i get an urge.
How do you guys deal with so much fan service on the regular?

You learn to appreciate the finesse needed to make truly wondrous Mega Milk. Koala not only has amazing melons but she ticks my other boxes small and cute, making her a shortstack sex pot who would gladly eat my ass.

Oh god, that camel toe.

Jin being best as usual.

Volume one is getting a reprint already, it seems

They are talking about the broken arm

while I haven't minded this arc, it does seem a bit odd to have the largest arc so far focused on a new character.
The sports festival was the longest prior to that, but that had the cooking club as the main focus, even if a lot of time was given to a new antagonist

nice to see the little roo showing his gratitude

I kinda thought when the Big Roo got up again and acted angry, it was going to come down to AWOO sorting him out

is she declaring that she's also the Boss?

She is. Of course Lanka doesn't agree.

what colour did you think she was?

Probably:
>She broke my Arm!
>Eh?

could nyaa have them?

her popularity seems to have gone up, recently. I often thought she was widely-loathed before, though I've always liked her

Will Lanka get a growth-spurt?

masturbate every day

Is anyone else really starting to get sick of Panda? She was cute at first but aside from her masochism moments she's overstayed her welcome, and even those are getting tiresome.

>her popularity seems to have gone up, recently. I often thought she was widely-loathed before, though I've always liked her
Trust me I know, I have been the number one koala fan since her introduction chapter and often ended up arguing with everyone putting her at the bottom of power rankings. I took a break from these threads around the point batoto purged the series because they were ass ravaged, and now I've come back and it seems she's more generally accepted. Part of it I assume has to do with how she's gotten to show her personality is rather level headed and she's the only one who doesn't just fold when Jin yells, so basically her personality has gotten to shine aside from just the poop jokes.

My point is fuck all of you, she's mine.

Because people realise the glory of her boobs. I'm a sloth type of guy, but damn if Koala doesn't grab my attention

>Is anyone else really starting to get stuck of Panda?
just you

let's hope not

Finally us koalafags and slothfags can end our fighting and appreciate each others girl for how cute they are. The irony was we always argued and yet they seem to be the closest friends since koala usually wheels sloth around.

She just shoves herself into everything, it's getting tiresome.

>Part of it I assume has to do with how she's gotten to show her personality is rather level headed and she's the only one who doesn't just fold when Jin yells,
that's kinda of why I liked her to start with, but I think it's the way the recent chapters have shown off her tits have endeared her to people

Appropriate music for the boxing arc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhjFqJe01-s

I mean I'm not gonna lie, as much as I like her personality it's those big fat Australian titties on such a small girl that made me koala fan #1. Her chest is just one of the best things about this manga and the author is starting to draw more attention to it.

She does like inserting herself into every scene, but that kind of behavior makes sense since she's an idol. She wants to be the center of attention. I wouldn't be surprised if the next arc focuses on pic related.

>shortstack

i bet her breast milk tastes like poop

Every man likes shortstacks.
It's design flaw god overlook sadly.

Now excuse me, im gonna go read Alfie again.