October can't come soon enough

October can't come soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XleNLyCQk8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really miss WIXOSS threads but by this point pretty much everyone would already have grow out of the franchise. Besides, WIXOSS anime really needs Studio Pablo + Takuya Satou and perhaps Mari Okada if you wish for it to work very well

If anything you can always drop by wixoss thread in /u/ . We are waiting for Asenshi to work on BDs and hopefully Drama CDs.

>tfw re/verse is completed now
Stirred fucking when!?

Where is this from?

It's a postcard that was handed out at C89

>scans never

Oh god, tell me you have all of it scanned.

>Besides, WIXOSS anime really needs Studio Pablo + Takuya Satou and perhaps Mari Okada if you wish for it to work very well
I liked Lostorage the most.

Perhaps is not an argument, but the fact is most of the original fanbase didn't receive very well Lostorage. This shows when you browse pages like MAL, or even when you check out the Nico Nico's rating episodes when they streamed Lostorage. Hell, even here when we had threads after Lostorage's ending most people were discussing about how inferior was Lostorage in terms of execution.

I have it scanned, give me 15 minutes to process the raws into sane file sizes

Thank you so much
You should perhaps also upload it in /u/ thread

Ignore this one, I forgot to level it.

I liked asshole Chinatsu. A pity she could not fully commit to the role.

Please, you know everyone wanted Suzuko losing to Chinatsu in that episode so drama ensued as Suzuko (Ril) avenged her.

This match my level of autism when is about scanning. Pretty good.

I hope you have every single of them in this format

and
are taken from the same raw. I don't have time at the moment to process 23 cards individually in that quality.

How much time do we have to wait until we get more news about the upcoming project?

Will Conflated be anime series or OVA?

Re/Verse OVA when?

Fucking this.

What does this mean!?

The absolute madmen.

New content when!?

>animated alfou never
fuck this timeline!

Sorry.

It was okay I guess. It just didn't really follow the themes of redemption and everyone suffering at the mercy of circumstance. In the original, every single person was saved. In Lostorage, half the cast died and the other half got a bad ending.

>Sorry.
I can understand if you decide not to translate Stirred. The raws for the new chapters are nowhere to be seen also.

Bring back Studio Pablo for the backgrounds and Director Sato for the kinography and then let's make WIXOSS great again.

>translations when

I want to fuck Remember.

More like you want to hate-fuck her, Piruluk.

Maybe

>tfw no stirred

Was too hard to put WIXOSS thread in the title.

Search in your heart, you know Lostorage's director needs to read this and incorporate the teachings in his visual narrative in order to improve more.

New raws where.

first two wixoss series were good but the latest one (lostorage or something?) i ended up quitting while it was airing because it bored me to tears. was i right to do this?

Do you want the short or the long answer.

yeah

Both answer.
Alrighty .

>first two wixoss series were good
Nah

COIN BET

WE CRY NOPAN!

BATORU!

SET YOUR GP BASE

FUCK YEAH WIXOSS THREAD!

In short, if you really liked Selector Saga and you just dropped Lostorage feel free to be okay with your decision. Actually, as more time passed I realized my real reason to watch Lostorage was more for obligation rather than enjoyment.

In long answer you need to understand that Selector Infected & Spread WIXOSS can be summarized as 'an artistical work is more than the sum of its components'. Why is this? Because Selector Saga had people who knew their shit aka key people at charge of the animated project and these are three persons: 1) the director - Takuya Satou, 2) the art director - from Studio Pablo and, regardless you like or not, 3) the series compositor - Mari Okada [you could also add the Music Compositor for the library of goods tracks also the Musical Director, but in the end The General Director is the one who makes the final decisions when to put music] These people imbued the series with its on identity.

But then, what happened to Lostorage? The thing is Takuya Satou left, the guy from Studio Pablo left and Mari Okada also left because she already got the shekels and the series compositor's royalties leaving with a draft of Lostorage's plot. The new team who took the project were nothing more than the Flying Witch Director and PriPara's Series Compositor and the Art Director was A literally Who which Lostorage was his first work in that position. Basically, inexperienced people if you do the comparisons. They couldn't traslate very well the important elements of both Selector Infected & Spread and this was noticed by the people: less score in reviews, people opinions in this thread, pic related. It was also noticeable in the direction and in the music placement that even in the BD they fixed it and made more changes. This is why Lostorage is inferior, because it lacks of personality as a series. But being honest, I can't also demand quality work to a bunch of people whose strenghts lies in another type of series.

Not this shit again.

So, what'd you guys think of the original Selector Wixoss series? The movie was a bit unnecessary considering what it was, but it was pretty good overall in my opinion. The photographer girl (Fumio?) wasn't very relevant though, ultimately.

WE CRY NOPAN!

damn, i didn't know it was that complex but seeing all the changes in staff it makes a lot of sense. thanks for the infodump.

Trust me. I tried to summarized as most possible. Some say Lostorage's BD are an improvement to the TV series. That remains to be seen so I will stick with this new info and wait for the BD Batch once our Gravelords decide to work on it.

>key people
>not kanon wakeshima
Everyone missed her in the OP.

>that graph
Are we talking about business already?

Man I thought it was just Okada leaving and that would ease some of the conflicting elements that Infected and Spread had, but they just threw that shit to the dogs didn't they?

Then again, after how badly they blew things with Spread I'm not surprised.

Is it time already?
wixoss_thread.jpg

When I watched Flip Flappers I was reminded of Spread and that ridiculous scene of Mayu pretending to play wixoss

I was interested in the mysterious presented in Infected but hated everything that happened in Spread.

Have you praised your goddess today?

You didn't even post an image.
Faker.

HA HA
TIME TO GET INTO TAKARA TOMMY FINANCIALS.

I can't believe she's dead ;_;

Fucking Okada. If anything, I really hope if Conflated features the old cast, older Tama designs look more like Yuki.

So, are we getting stirred now?

Well you are not the only one disgusted by how Spread turned out to be.

Have you praised your goddess today?

>Yuki
Give me Kuro or give me death

>not liking yuki

>Liking a neutered character who later became hair dye

GUYS!
This is important, I will post interesting stuff in about 8 hours so I need this thread to be alive. Perhaps many of you are aware of what I am going to post about. This is not a joke! If anything this will give us more insight when comparing how director Satou and director Sakurabi regarding how they composed their visual narrative in their respective series.

Have a bump then.

You better not disappoint.

Chinatsu was fun for a little bit, though mostly because of Yuka Iguchi. Ruu was a great main character where as Suzuko was trash. I never gave a fuck about anything that happened in Lostorage outside of Kiyoi so it was even worse when she lost like an amateur to that retarded comic-tier villain. Looking back, it was honestly complete trash and JC Staff will have to do a lot better with whatever is coming.

Looking back on it, I don't think I ever liked Ruuko. She started out as a weird boring girl with no friends. She started battling not because she had a wish, but because it was fun. Then she basically lost both of her friends and decided batoru wasn't fun anymore. There was nothing of interest left.

Suzu on the otherhand turned out to be a cool alpha who knew what she wanted and took it by force.

>male selectors

>male LRIGs

>Male (female) selector (LRIG)

hi koume
good morni-
wait what

Actually, it needs middle schoolers. Old hags simply aren't good enough.

Reminder if you for whatever reason thought this cute little fluffball was an evil master manipulator you got BTFO beyond measure

Judas priest!

That Carnival.

Many people believed that so it was a collective BTFO.

I like your reasoning with Suzuko.

Grandma is the evil mastermind.
You'll see, and then I'll be the one laughing at all of you.

Classic as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=XleNLyCQk8I