Jordan Peterstein: Stop being white!!

You damn mongrel. Why are you being white for? Go to the woods and scratch your balls. Find your inner Nietzsche.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSI0GEyjPqU

So what if Jews, Asians, Blacks, and all other groups stick together? If you're white, screw identity politics!

can someone explain me that story with those lobsters, i never got it? is this photoshoped wtf

Lobsters have the same dopaminergic system in their brain as we have in our hypothalamus which regulates serotonin release based on where we perceive ourselves in the hierarchy. If a lobster wins a fight vs anther male they will stand up straight with their claws back the way Chad stands up as opposed to the Virgin slouch.

Crustaceans split from us from an evolutionary standpoint roughly 400 million years ago (before there were bloody trees!) which basically means hierarchies are much more than a social construct as the post modernists claim, they are deeply rooted in our biology so you can't simply legislate them out of the body politic so easily.

Clean your room you filthy goy

*grabs popcorn*

Most likely: Some dumb broad in the marketing department thought it would be cute
Also see

outstanding post.

>Hitler could have used them as slave labor
>instead he chose to incinerate them all because he's a clean freak
yes, he has ideas that resonate only because 100% of other-media is even more kiked so he's the best looking ugliest girl in the room.
Still doesn't excuse the "white males should never organize", that's disgusting and should be ridiculed as being mentally destructive

it's just his age and background, fear of white organization is like the air he's been breathing his entire life. I don't really hold it against him, the logical conclusions to everything he says are quite fashy even if he has to make a display of hating us every now and then to ease his conscience

But he did use them for slave labour.

This behavior is easily observable throughout the animal kingdom. It doesn't even take empircal science to see this behavior manifest itself within social interactions that have no pretense to them. For example, place a group of individuals alone, and have them solve several problems over time. Eventually, a hierarchy, or politics for that matter, begin to evolve.

Did he actually say that the consequences of us white people sticking together are catastrophic and genocidal for us?
I don't understand how blind a white person has to be to take Dr Peterson as mentor. Sad.
>Dr Peterson is literally converting /altright/ to
become individualistic, making us weaker.
>He is our enemy, maybe our biggest one.
I am interested in where he said it's ok for minorities to be collectivist.

lmao

So you're saying humans are literally lobsters?

Not entirely. What he is saying is that lobsters have the same status signalling behavior as us humans.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

I went to the woods, i scratched at my balls. There is no Neitzche here. Why are the lobsters all over me. Help me daddy ! My room is clean, i swear it !!! Nuu ...

Canadian Left: "If you kill your enemies, they win"

Canadian Right: "If white people surrender, everyone else will too"

The absolute state of Leafland.

Pic related, it was funny but only a dumb person can be so genuine in retarded shitposting
I don't think the Canadian Right is even that hopeful as to even want minorities to surrender

Step into the cesspool him means. I step out side my own home a feel like a stranger in a land my people have suffered to build how can any sane person not ask what is this all for? How do I and my family benefit from this moral and spiritual mess? We need the group identity you fucking kike shill because mass immigration and multiculturalism and a recipe for the annihilation of the west! Time after time history has proven if you mix people en masse nothing never nothing good comes from it.

He keep preaching about putting your life together but he doesn't understand the world we are living in. We look around and then we ask ourselves what for! You have taken our future away from us given us this confusing mess and then you have the god damn fucking audacity to tell us to sort ourselves out? Go fuck yourself you rat eceleb and every retard that follows this hack.

The future we want can only come about through our group. Our people, our nation, our history, our culture, our tradition our fucking women, our jobs, our homes, my country! God this vermin shit head pisses me off.

Group identity politics are pathological and a huge mistake. Some people push white people down that developmental pathway, and they're clearly the most robustly prepared demographic to do serious harm to North America. You should read Carl Rogers.

Why would people organizing based on their white skin be better than people organizing based on, say, the mutual desire for self-actualization and service to the entire community, not just the honks.

This motherfucker actually read the book.

All posts on Sup Forums would be this quality if people would get their acts together and stick to their realm of competence. Instead you get to read bullshit about how sure people are about what people of other races are doing.

>Crustaceans split from us from an evolutionary standpoint roughly 400 million years ago
you're sort of right but not really.
lobsters and all other arthropods belong to the Superphylum: Deuterostomia(all segmented animals who shed their skin and who have two openings)
Humans and other animals with a vertebrates belong to the Superphylum Deuterostome(all animals with 2 openings and who have a nerve cord or who's ancestor had a nerve cord)
both superphylums are sister clades however and diverged from one another somewhere in the precambrian more than 550 million years ago. that being said you're not completely wrong, however you are in fact more closely related to sea urchins than to lobsters and the divergiance happened even farther back than 400 milion years ago.

Interesting, thanks for the clarification.

>Every approach to immigration, citizenship, nation, ethnicity, group-identity, etc Western nations had up until several decades ago was a huge mistake, and if we go back to any of them the only possible outcome will be Nazi Germany 2.0

Your idealism will about to nothing. Preserving homogeneity of our race is how we preserve the creative spark of our European peoples. Look at how the Persians fell, the greeks, the Romans all great civilization fall when the race is annihilated by foreign blood and foreign ideas of lesser uncreative and unimaginative peoples. What has Mexico amounted to? Or any west African nation? These peoples have no drive to better themselves as a peoples. They can only produce truly exceptional individuals and that is in relation to the rest of their people. The west is based on higher ideals and these people care nothing for higher ideals.

Plus what this kike doesn't mention is that group identity seems to be working for the jew. So its one rule for them and another for us? Go fuck yourself.

>how sure people are about what people of other races are doing.
t.

You are just jealous because he gets all the women.

He is against all sorts of group identity, not just white people. I think white people should stick together a lot more today, but I understand that he just wants people to take more personal responsibility to improve their lives. Jordan Peterson is great for motivating whites to become successful, happy, and improve their lives, but if you are looking to him for anything beyond that it is a mistake.

why are there so many threads that dishonestly convey jbp's actual views?

>He is against all sorts of group identity, not just white people.
Except he gives a pass to jews, he's okay with jews as is.

Is that Winona Ryder on the left?

>reat for motivating whites to become successful, happy, and improve their lives,

You are being replaced. Your kids will be brown. You history is being rewritten to appease foreigners. Your traditions have faded away. You are facing the moral and spiritual death of you nation. Happy and successful? Open your eyes you fool he is pandering a dream that will never come about. He is like a crack dealer. A good life comes through he collective effort and struggle of your nation, your race, your people. Who hold their own best interest at heart.

no problem :)
I mostly browse /an/ and /out/ but tend to crossboard a lot aswell, btw 400 milion years Ago was during the Devonian Period. a period in time marked by when the first land Plants where already established and the first forrests sprung into existance. a few plants from this time still exist today horsetails, clubmosses and lycopods for example. sharks, coelocanths and the clade Tetrapodomorpha also came into existance around this time a group wich eventually evolved into the first land vertibrates and eventually humans.

>make the group identity emerge only when necessary

as in, when you're targeted by society based on that group identity?

Because that's fucking stupid and we don't live in Dreamland. Also civic nationalism is absolutely part of (((their))) agenda

>and if we go back to any of them the only possible outcome will be Nazi Germany 2.0
>Implying it's a bad thing

I would care if he wasn't so old he would be dead before I had noticed his existence and had the time to look into his beliefs.

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

>Group identity politics are pathological and a huge mistake.

and why is that? everyone else is a group. whites have a sort of a group status -- but that is only conferred by other groups. we have been given the, "oppressor" status and that makes us designated targets. yet whites organizing for themselves, by themselves is just the biggest fucking mistake... why?
we are singled out by every other group. our political control is evaporating in our own countries. our populations are declining. our cultural and social institutions are destroyed and undermined. clearly, we organize or die.

Another thing to look at, who is buying into his sales pitch? Who buys into libertarianism? Who buys into individualism? All 90+% White. Who is his publicly declared target audience? White males. What is his publicly stated goal? To keep Whites from group organizing. Now look at demographics, what's the projection for Whites? Whites dwindling to a small minority very soon. Do you see the problem? Non Whites aren't buying into what he's preaching, nor are they even meant to be, they're all sticking to their groups. Now consider the globe, just as Whites are the only ones being targeted for Peterson's message, only White countries are being targeted for invasion, non White countries left alone to remain whatever they are. This is a recipe for White extinction, genocide.