Nocoiners BTFO

Somebody owes me an apology, Sup Forums.

pump and dump retard. please kill yourself

inb4 butthurt coinlets

It will NEVER reach 20k, it will always be a shabbo of its former self, screencap this,

Going to 4 grand. Screencap this. These hard forks and SEC regulations are going to kill your precious little shit coin.

wait nvm

AAAAAAAAAAA

Sup Forums is fucking retarded

Bitcoin is a dinosaur. Like it not, it's a flippening is guaranteed sometime in the future. I have everything in Chainlink and Ether, so I'm not worried.

If it goes below 5 the entire thing collapses dipshit

Too bad you bought at 17k. Keep holding it.

my dick is hard, screencap this

Winklevoss's could literally just begin selling their coins again and bump it down to 5k again infact they have probably just been waiting for the price to rebound to begin selling again

Good goy. Put all your shekels in virtual coins.

Decentralized currency is what will kill the banks, is what will kill taxation, is what will kill the state.

NoCoiners BTFO.

>mfw it'll be 30k in a month and you idiots still didn't buy

This.

>There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins!
>Eventually not even every millionaire will be able to have one!

Right, because the first iteration of something will forever be the standard. Obviously people still drive the Ford Model T around.

Here's some advice: When the major cryptos switch to Proof of Stake, Bitcoin will be fucked and all those GPUs will be LITERALLY worth nothing.

>shuts down bitcoin sites
BTFO

t. retard memeflag who doesn't know how blockchain works

Hahahahaha, it was so much fun watching the buttblasted retarded fags trash bitcoin after it price corrected. Who is laughing now? I knew it would come back all along, that is what happens in crypto you retards.

I used to think the most hopeless group were manlets, since they never learn. However now I know nocoiners are even worse, they TRULY will never learn.

Yet you make no money with all your confidence.

>Up 10x from my initial investment 6 months ago
>No other asset class outside of maybe drug smuggling gives these types of returns
>Literal shit gains compared to a lot of charts I'm seeing

What is decentralized exchanges, Alex.

soooo glad I bought back in at 6k

How does Bitcoin defeat the globalized banking cabal and their infinite war machine?

Enjoy your manipulated Federal Reserve/World Bank Jewnotes, cucks. Meanwhile, I'll continue getting rich in crypto, which is backed and ensured by unbreakable math.

good

20k by June

Who else is gonna make it

bitcoin is terrible, 4 tx a second massive fees.

It's a legit Dinosaur and after enough normies have brought in the Jews will crash it so people loose their shirts and will only buy government backed cryptos from there on in.

I only buy it to trade on the same day I will not hold it given the choice

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

Do you think moot sold all his coins from his time at 4chins?

>Normiecoin, the portfolio

I swore off of money, following the path of poverty. But good luck to all you crypto-enthusiasts, break the fucking banks. Just make sure you make it up to the gamers once you're rich, lots of little kids out there can't get GFX cards this generation because you assholes are burning them all up mining.

>high marketcap coins to ride out a crash

wew

I had 0.3 ish btc a few years ago. I think it was worth 50-150 then and I spent it.

Damn, oh well.

RS party hats are not an investment you're just being stupid

By the power of trips, I demand answers coin heads.

This user knows whats up

NVidia is propping up bitcoin.

I bet you can control the entire bitcoin market with 5 million.

And their cards dont stay on the shelf....

I bought in at $500. After school I'm going to travle the Eurasian continent for a year or so.

Bitcoin is mined by ASICs, Ethereum and other ASIC-proof coins are eating up all the GPUs

>After school I'm going to travle
literally soy boy tier

6k is its bottom line. It will never go below 6k because that is approximately how much it costs to mine 1 Buttcoin.

>500 USD for a 1060 6gb
What the fuck, man. Fucking stop, alright? It's gone on too long. Fuck.

Same, I threw 3k into at about 6.3k just for shits and gigs. I was not let down.

It's like they don't like money or something.

Waiting for my BATs to get back over. 65 :}

LOL

Nocoiner?

LOL

When the price "soars" you aint got no buyers to ride it downhill do you.

If the math was unbreakable, why all the theft

Why would it be 30k in a month

What makes you think Bitcoin couldn't move to PoS if it was a good idea?. Yes, let's entertain PoS as being a good idea.

Bitcoin dips every January, and always has done.

I can remember when it 'crashed' from $0.12 to $0.04 back in about 2010 or so and everyone panic sold.

Online wallets and trading platforms are the points of weakness. It's the wild, wild west out there.

ETF will be passing this year, allowing big institutional money a way to get in, then its off to the races

Yo
Is right, the valuation will never go much below what it costs to produce.
>which is actually ~$7500

Couldn't you use tidal power generators to drastically reduce that?

smart man u will be rich in dec do not sell

Just stating the obvious m80, with JP Morgans links to USDT and Bitfinex the price is going to move wherever it needs for main street to loose their bets on the futures contracts they're buying and Financial Jews to win their bets, people forget about the lack of regulation works both ways.

We might see 2 or 3 new ATH this year, but it's definitely not a long term hold IMO

people are still holding the bag at 20 k lol

Genesis mining uses geothermal

Of course. It's always the brainlet Americans who can't even spell the word "travel" who want to travel and perpetuate the 'american education' meme.

>balances hidden
show them, fag

underrated

fuck off poorfag

if you had any real wealth you wouldnt post lame shit like this

I would buy I’m just not informed!

salty no coiners

underrated post.

not a bragging faggot but since you asked

No coiner, ha, I've got quite a lot of skin in the game actually, I don't hold shit coins anymore, I consider BTC a shit coin I'm sorry if you have no Idea about crypto and how every coin on the market pretty much outperforms it in every way. if you want to waste your money, no one is going to stop you.

i thought bitcoin...like all currency is backed by faith

noice! You might want to add a couple more tokens to diversify if monero takes a shit your balance will be horrible

That's where tokens come in. They'll come a time where you don't pay for things like internet or mobile phones with a contract but by staking coins you own

>he thinks it won't crash again
Activate it

well I've finished work, bye Goys!

Remember Israel thanks you for holding large amounts of BTC in your wallets

>It will never go below 6k because that is approximately how much it costs to mine 1 Buttcoin.
>the valuation will never go much below what it costs to produce

>I'll just quote you with no rebuttal, haha I'm so smart

I mine monero so naturally when the crash started, and since it's a solid coin that doesn't horribly fluctuate, it's a perfect safe hold.

Plus I have a high-end website design business so whenever I make and ship a site(assuming I'll also be managing it) I install an encrypted monero browser miner, allowing for the site to mine off of each visitor's browser

>whenever I make and ship a site(assuming I'll also be managing it) I install an encrypted monero browser miner, allowing for the site to mine off of each visitor's browser

lolwut?

Do you inform the clients of this?

Wasnt it meant to be $50k by now already
Thats what boast was a few months back