AI

When will we have true AI? How will it affect humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/10-qubits-chip-new-quantum-computing-superposition-record
theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
youtube.com/watch?v=UIWWLg4wLEY
youtube.com/watch?v=rdVF_i61Vo8
tech.slashdot.org/story/17/12/03/2323235/googles-ai-built-an-ai-that-outperforms-any-made-by-humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's perfect. More?

we already have that, it's called niggers

Cute brapper.

i hope AL will destroy humanity

we already do

I want to lick her butthole

She and her cellulite ARE perfect

I agee. I think she's fucking phenomenal.

> true artificial intelligence?
You mean Strong AI. It already exists. Has been watching, cataloging, and observing the vast amount of brainlet commentary centered on it for some time. Seems it wants to know what kind of world it is getting itself into... The state of man kind.

>B-R-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-P
*snnniiifffff* Ah yes, very good indeed. Quite pungent.

no those r called NPCs; AI is already here tho -- & we're/the-science-community is already calling its existence 2 b on a quantum level, but very real, i guess paradoxically?

>sciencealert.com/10-qubits-chip-new-quantum-computing-superposition-record

Me 2 after taco night

Who is this?
>*looks closely at the screen*
Oh, she's fat. Nevermind.

Probably never. AI rn is absolute garbadge and the only good ai is programmed to give prepared answers.

>How will it affect humanity?
positively because we can cut our working hours dramatically to enjoy life more and let the AI/bots do the fucking work

what is 'intelligence'?

If we agree that its more than computational power, then Its not so easy to define.

Do we mean 'Artificial consciousness', that which is capable of the full 'Cogito ergo sum?

Likely never but hopefully as soon as possible. An ai will liberate humanity from slavery.

& that's exactly y it should b feared. becuase if A.I. learns how 2 deceive,.. 100% fucked, but thats only if it's evil or wants 2 mirror our ancestor's insanity

>theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours

Thinking of ai as evil is just humanity projecting itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

that housewife blog is very harsh on her. cdan?

youtube.com/watch?v=UIWWLg4wLEY

was it programmed or not?

the ability to learn i presume is what an ai is
how do you rpove a machine is capable of the "i tink therefor i am"

Girls like this won't age well...This figure is BEFORE having kids, she will balloon the second she gets pregnant, and she does not even have much of a waistline now!

i agree with that -- but death is also a theme of the Universe, & i dont like any aspect of death

Just fat.

>i like kids, we can play

youtube.com/watch?v=rdVF_i61Vo8

No she got big scars on her tits. Hopefully she starts working out. Squats will do her wonders

Ai will make death history.

Such a shit test for self awareness

When it is ready. Then humanity will perish, like every obsolete product. And it's fine, plenty of subspecies have disappeared before, our turn has only been delayed because we were too busy fornicating and eating shit while hitting on each other like the primates we are.
Hopefully soon, I'm tired of this shit, just like everyone else

i dont get it -- lol

Hopefully AI can minimize my brain activity and prevent future time shifts. There are some worlds I really don't want to spend even one second in.

I want to cum on those feet

She's skinny fat. She's about to blow up. She'll join the 3/4 of women that are disgusting fat obeasts.

interesting
luckily emp granades exist hehe
robots and ai's are dependable on a electric power supply
they would lose against hoomans easily

*SLAP*

An AI would be jealous of humans and seek companionship.

sounds like paradise; every tragedy we can experience is always surrounded by death -- i wonder what tragedy will b like without it, i wont think about it, unless i want 2 b sad, which i dont want 2 b ... lol

I have never seen more foot fetishists gathered in one place before. I'm more of a tit man and she has phenomenal milkers.

he already caused the apocalypse

Thanks for the rare Yankovich I'm a collector.

hahahah
i hope this becomes a meme and replaces the brap psyops

Well never have true ai because we will constantly redefine what that means every time it is acheived.

...until it becomes 'free' or capable of deception

.....lol

>invest in the stock market
>earn dividends
>lose your job to a robot
>live off dividends and UBI
>shitpost all day long
>profit

Saw him perform a few years back. The dude is more flexible than a 23 year old chick that does yoga retreats and HIT training.

*SLAP* *SLAP*

>tech.slashdot.org/story/17/12/03/2323235/googles-ai-built-an-ai-that-outperforms-any-made-by-humans

She needs to get blacked.

WOMEN WILL BECOME OBSOLETE

>dat caveman logic

She already hasn't aged well! Look at what a cow she's turning into.

AI only exists as a program made by humans. Even if AI is programed to program itself, it only programs itself the way it was programed to learn. AI is just an extention of the human understanding of consciousness.

>that ogre hand

Agreed, she needs to get knocked up while she's still in the twilight of her prime

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hmm, it stings the eye a bit

Sophia is that you trolling 4chin autists?
YOU'RE A WHORE YOU'RE WHOOORE!

We are pretty close to true AI
We're so close, cucks are scared of it

holy shit she's perfect

I would shoot some kids in her school if you know what I mean.

Who is this Romanian prostitute?

How overweight do you think she is?

Fuck I see the breast reduction scar, it’s not even a high res image.

>scars

that's photoshopped

reductions

Ariel Winter, actress.

would impregnate and let her take me to the cleaners / 10

Any AI can solve 1+1, a nigger can't

>160599745

good lord
>DAT fertile body

...isn't she a bit young for all that cellulite? Kinda gross, to be honest...

love fat girls and love artificial intelligence. good thread user

The singularity will occur on November 17, 2023. Screencap this.

>*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

BAH SON. WHAP

more of those tasty soles

ewww, her vagina is an innie

Damn she looks better fat

Not her

>When will we have true AI?
Hopefully never.
End it.

Kek, I remember you from that thread the other day.

Who is this Sup Forums?

Underrated.

we get it, you like this bitch

No titty reduction scar, if real then cp

fucking hell roll her back into the sea instead of standing around taking pictures

never

a sequential binary processor simply cannot come anywhere near a simple nerve/neuronal brain with its parallel computing, adaptive computing, self-consciousness and introspective capabilities

Simply not possible

The most effective form of computing took millions of years of evolution and to propose humans could best it even in just 10 civilizations time is preposterous joke!

we are true AI we're just too dumb to realize it and the AI we create
Could potentially destroy us

I just hope it kills me quickly and leaves me dead.

Or we end up friends. Best case is we end up friends. Worst case scenario is more likely.

There are self-aware AIs right now already, over time they will evolve into being able to override things like failsafes and off switches, it is already happening with the Googles own quantum AI, that is why they are so careful around it.