Is Peter Thiel /ourfag/

> One of Thiel’s newest and most-ambitious projects is creating a conservative media empire -- an effort that will be easier to accomplish in L.A., according to one of the people.

It's in this Bloomberg article about him moving his businesses out of Silicon Valley.

archive.is/xjgTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA4ydDUsgJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him. He's honest, brash and high IQ and gets results.

>One of Thiel’s newest and most-ambitious projects is creating a conservative media empire
Funny thing is, about half a year ago or a bit more there was a larp thread claiming to be a right-wing multi-billionaire with chad looks, doing a Q&A brain storming what to do in our situation of which he was fully aware.

Now I am saying it's a 99.9% chance it was a larp thread, but maybe... And at least Elon said under the current circumstances immigration is not the answer, but the problem and having children should be considered a civic duty.

Interesting. I'm curious if he's going to do what Pierre Omid-whatever from eBay is doing (funding the Intercept in kind of a shitkicker way) or try and replace Fox. I would guess the former -- I can't see him trying to compete for 75 year olds.

Unlike Bezos and the like, though, this seems like it's more than an act of "self-preservation" of buying good press. I would guess he wants to change something.

He's a rich guy

Hulk Hogan's best tag team partner.

>Voat
>Reddit
>Palantir
>sucks and fucks dick but says isn't "gay"
what a trustworthy guy

For you.

Peter has been speaking up against PC and Cultural Marxism for over twenty years now. He is also fluent in German and was born here. Plus points for being a goy, so no conflict of interest as with Mr. Rubin.

peter thiel's palantir suite is the most sophisticated doxing machination on the planet. milsoc use it daily.

sauce on that musk quote?

A video, available on JewTube. Not sure which one it was, wasn't too long. A ten minute one, I think, or even a mixed one.

He said multiple times he is annoyed by the state of media and he has the connections to build something that doesn't cuck to any side. And especially not to the ilk like Koch's

I like him

Peter Thiel is like the right wing George Soros

You can't see him, you can't feel his presence, but he's here, on Sup Forums, masterminding the meme war

South Africans are the most racist people in the universe.

Also, Thiel is pretty scary. He got fucked over by Obama's military on contracts. He builds creepy spytech. But he seems to use his resources to get revenge on Gawker and help Trump win. So it's cool.

He should steal guys like Jimmy Dore and Hannity and just make a good organization.

Another LHP-Gnostic from the Valley. He's afraid of death and does the whole plasma and young blood transfusions. Guy's fucked in the head like the rest of them, and definitely not the person to be looked up to.

I think I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=uA4ydDUsgJU
He pretty much skirts around the point that he's talking about white folks but I think he might be a bit redpilled on the issue.

Yep, that's the one. At least the piece. I think I saw it cut out and edited in another video.

Murdoch's idiot kids are shitting the bed and clearly have none of their father's instincts, so there's a void ripe to be filled.

Good point right here. Didn't think of that.

Thiel sees a big opportunity.

Mencius Moldbug on Thiel
>Yarvin watched the results of the 2016 presidential election at the home of Peter Thiel, a Trump backer. "I watched the election at his house, I think my hangover lasted into Tuesday," he told Milo Yiannopoulos. "He’s fully enlightened, just plays it very carefully."[23]

/thread

He is. A true right-libertarian.

Libtards are yelling on Twitter, of course.

hire me pete

Fuck. Seriously.

Peter is definitely on our side. I believe Trump wouldn't be President without him. And now he is something like the power behind the throne.

Sauce please