Who here would not sacrifice a few people to make your dream come true?

Who here would not sacrifice a few people to make your dream come true?

Not my friends, but then again if I was a castrated cripple maybe I would.

I would not except this dream involve saving more people than the ones sacrificed

People without big dreams and who value their friends

More than for a dream, for stop being a cripple

Sacrifice maybe, but throwing them to hell it's like too much. What dream is worth that much? Besides, if your dream is achieving something, like being famous, or rich, or the president, what's the point of getting it by cheating instead of merit?

I'd sacrifice them in a heartbeat, but that's probably why I don't have any friends.

If they were in the same situation as Griffith, I don't doubt many would make the same decision without much hesitation.
Getting everything you want or remaining a cripple for life with nothing but misery ahead of you. You don't need to be an evil person to make such an obvious decision.

>Besides, if your dream is achieving something, like being famous, or rich, or the president, what's the point of getting it by cheating instead of merit?

What if you have been elected president but on the day of your swear-in a guy threw you in a dungeon and cut your dick off and torture you for a year and then you get to choose to sacrifice a few people to get your dick back and become president?

Who here would not have a little fun with the runt of the band to distract yourself from the horrors of war with pleasure?

>You don't need to be an evil person
No, it merely exposes the evil in them all this time. Just because they haven't done anything evil yet doesn't mean they aren't evil. When someone is down in the dumps and given an easy way out at the cost of others, you'll see their true colours.

Especially when it's their friends they're using, it shows how little they valued this friends to begin with.

>rape and pillage for living
>rape for fun
such is the life of a nig nog

Me. I'm not a filthy utilitarian ideologue who believes in the "for the greater good" bullshit.
Fight for F R E E D O M. Fuck Griffith and fuck falconia's citizen.

I don't know, if they were friends who supported me, and I would have to throw them to hell... it's not like I use my dick that much.

I'd sacrifice more than just a few people to have Griffith sit on my face until I suffocate between his delicious, plush cheeks

I'd happily sacrifice all of Sup Forums to see all you faggots getting ripped apart and eaten by apostles.

They were never his friends except Guts, but that's only because gay boy had a crush on his masculinity from the start. The band of the hawk for just a bunch of losers who he saw as lap dogs and cannon fodder to use to achieve his dreams. Sure he might have felt sympathy for them when they died like he did for that kid, but deep down he knew it was necessary. A ruler doesn't cry or weep when a soldier dies, especially if they knew what they were getting into from the start. If I was tortured and flayed for a year I would have done the same exact thing if I felt the same way about these people as Griffith.

>Guts is heartbroken to hear Griffith doesn't consider him his equal
>decides to leave to become Griffith's equal
>when actually, Griffith valued Guts more than he valued his dream and saw him as more than an equal

So it was literally just a misunderstanding? Why couldn't they just talk about it? Would it have taken so much out of Griffith to say "I love you Guts, no homo?"

STOP DONOVAN POSTING

This. I don't fucking care how what Moral fags say, 99.5% of people would do the same fucking thing Griffith did if they were in his position. Is it fucked up? Yes. Is it evil? Yea, but you literally become god of the world and can save millions of lives more, including improving them. Griffith did a lot wrong, but it was justified, except raping Casca.

Casca stole the love of his life so he had to do that to uncuck himself.

Never understand the wrath of a scorned woman(male).

*underestimate

Griffith didn't know Guts heard him that night, but deep down Griffith has much has he cared for Guts, definitely saw him as a tool and a object for his affection. Guts was literally his trophy wife. Think about your Ferrari just deciding to fuck off because you don't consider it a friend even through you love it. It would piss you off

Donovan is an upstanding citizen and not a nigger, user. He paid in full for the product he consumed.

>99.5% of people would do the same fucking thing Griffith did if they were in his position
i don't have dreams though.

He certainly wanted to possess Guts, but it wasn't only that.

He really, truly loved Guts and felt tenderness and affection towards him.

Gutz violated the NAP

Ha, that's perfect.

Go back to pol

Who was a more noble and upstanding citizen? Donovan or Gennon?

Gennon

Imagine if Griffith hadn't killed Gennon.
>Griffith keeps him around as a sugar daddy
>free money forever
>when Griffith gets imprisoned, Gennon just bails him out before the torturer can do anything
>every bad thing that happened is avoided

Killing him was the biggest mistake Griffith ever made, bigger than sleeping with Charlotte.

My dream since I was a kid has been to save people. Not from mortal danger. No. My dream was to save from themselves. To give them courage, to guide them and give them hope. It is not a dream I can achieve by slaughtering people.

That means that Sup Forums isn't actually worth much to you, which is why the God Hand wouldn't bother trying to make a deal with you.

>What dream is worth that much?
You lose your only "real" friend", suffer from torture for a year, lose the ability to walk, talk and lose your dick and face. That, or you get the perfect body and Godly powers, ability to do literally anything you so desire.

What's this meme about losing his dick? It's never stated or even implied.

I'd sacrifice anyone except my family members to attain godhood, just like Griffith did. After that, nothing else matters.

He's at the hands of sadistic torturer who cut off many other parts of his body. He's there because he fucked the princess. You don't think the torturer left his dick intact, do you?

monster benis dominates loli and blonde

They wouldn't accept your sacrifice since you're not sacrificing the most important people to you, i.e. your family members. So it's pointless.

I think the sadistic torturer was more interested in another part of his anatomy.

More like loli and blonde dominate monster benis

Griffith also failed to sacrifice the most important ones to him, Guts and Casca. He offered them, but they weren't sacrificed before he got his powers.

Well it doesn't matter at that point. The God Hand couldn't exactly take away his powers.

Is Femto stronger than Void?

He totally sacrificed them. When Guts or Casca die, they go to Hell. Nothing that can be done otherwise.
The fact that paladin-skeletor just jumped in, saved their butts, kicked ass and chewed behelith-gums, and then after being out of beheliths to chew then escaped with them was an unlikely thing to happen according to the senior godhand partnership management.

I read it as Griffith startring to feel genuine love and admiration for Guts precisely because he stood up to him.
Before that he was just his most effective faceless mook.

>Before that he was just his most effective faceless mook.
I agree with your first point but I think Griffith felt sexual/romantic attraction towards Guts from their very first meeting. It would explain a lot of things you can't otherwise explain.

I'm not sure if Griffith is capable of that kind of emotion, though if anyone were to illicit it in him, it would certainly be Guts.

Can't find the exact panel but he mentions feeling "hunger" and "tenderness" for Guts. That seems pretty sexual to me.

for a gay bear male only world utopia?
yeah i would sacrifice a few people for that

Go away, Griffith

wait wait i wouldn't sacrifice my friends, it says a few people

You have to sacrifice the people closest to you. That's the way it works.

oh so that's a no for me.
go ahead and cancel that.
maybe griffith didn't read the fine print too.
i can relate now.

Fuck off Hawk.

He did. He literally just didn't give a shit.

Griffith knew exactly what he was doing, he just got a loophole with Guts, because Guts refuses to be sacrificed.

it was a joke

"Rape"

This fampai

Every sex scene in this movie is like that. I bet if they showed Donovan, they'd have 9 year old Guts moaning in pleasure.

Also
>Griffith cops a feel of Charlotte's titty
>she moans for a solid 5min

>she moans for a solid 5min
I fail to see the problem there?

It's retarded. Bitch it's just your titty, calm the hell down.

Why was the rape necessary?

Tits are erogenous zones user

It was not that simple OP.
Imagine hundreds of people dying for your sake. Dying to make your dream come true and you just wasted their sacrificies because of a wrong choice that costed you all your life.

I'd sacrifice random people to get to my dream (my waifu) for sure.
But the behelit asks for what you value most and betraying comrades or friends or family are always a mistake. I'll find another way to her.

because he wanted to show Guts that he was THE BOSS that he had the control of him and Casca and everyone in the band of the hawk. He could do whatever he wanted with them. Also he thought that Guts was responsible for everything that happened to him. So, to take his revenge he raped casca in front of him because he knew that those two were in love with each other

Yeah well I wouldn't jizz in my pants if Griffith started touching my nipples.

I don't see how people can call it rape if she's literally sticking out her tongue for him

>he came
Guts was too young to cum when Donovan delivered his magical wisdom, but did Griffith cum on shotacon baron's dick?

She was fucked up beyond belief from seeing a literal sea of demons torture, kill and eat all her friends. If Griffith had pulled out and asked Casca what her name was, she probably wouldn't have been able to answer.

>did Griffith cum on shotacon baron's dick?
Only if that's what was asked for by the baron. But in Griffith's case, it was 100% consensual, even before anyone came.

>implying the Baron doesn't want the full girlfriend experience complete with multiple partner orgasms to assure him of his sexual prowess