Breaking: Cruz a White Nationalist?

Stand by for news that Cruz is confirmed White.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooting-suspect/story?id=53092753
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160457720/
youtube.com/channel/UCsB_cdol6Jf0_zqVm5zbOTg
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
republicofflorida.wordpress.com
apnews.com/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f
archive.is/JPu6v
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
archive.is/iYb2l
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43204710/#q43205698
youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's antifa and white natty?

>Sources say
We already starting this bullshit?

holy shit, white nationalists even promoting the race bait card for a literal le 56%
>not my leader
what a fucking fag

The entire article is a single sentence with no source or names?

>no source
>no names
Nice news you got there

>this guy is also white

"white" nationalist

Part of being a white nationalist requires you to be fucking white in the first place, fucking mutts...

Who is the leader and what is this organization? Our media is fucking pathetic. Yesterday somebody was here shilling for Atomwaffen while everybody was spamming boards about the shooting. This can't be a fucking coincidence. This is suspicious AF.

>****PAY ATTENTION****

Video is from RSB's live feed, the only ones that captured this, and their feed was coincidentally shoah'd.

These Antifa white nationalists are a problem

WHAT
THE
FUCK

He did warn /r9k/ and Sup Forums, I and few others saw it yesterday.

>160457720

Fucking Sup Forums. You people are the worst vermin alive, next to ISIS.

Here comes the kike propaganda!

Hold on to your butts and your guns, patriots. They are coming.

>160457720
big if true

i dont think its a body, i think its swat teams gear for breaching etc.

Item is too small to be a body unless it's a small child. Try again shill.

>not reporting which leader or which organization
Fake
News

Says the faglord using a memeflag bixnood mudda fucka

He browsed Sup Forums. Mutt posting sent him over the edge.

I wish we had the nuts that ISIS does.
This would be been nipped up the bud in '65

Ever heard of fetal position, and that's what these kids are... kids.

How convenient lol. Fuck these kikes.

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooting-suspect/story?id=53092753

>ADL SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!

FALSE FLAG!!!!!!

>One of the kike lead front groups.

>160457720

>Don't go to mothership tomorrow

That's not related to the Florida shooting, unless mothership is a nickname or something

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160457720/

Twitter and YouTube page of another member @jennyrebrof
youtube.com/channel/UCsB_cdol6Jf0_zqVm5zbOTg
Seems sketchy. Her Twitter likes have a few other members. Need to archive before they start going private.
Also, pic related.
>""""white"""" supremacists

> sources say
> Are we starting this "sources say" shit?
Essentially yes. The ADL is claiming the ringleader of a White supremacist group told THEM that he'd gone to one of their trainings.

It doesn't mention if he completed training, if he was a member of the group (probably not, which is why they used the term "ties to"), or how recently they trained together. Typical ADL shilling.

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

These shootings wont stop till the Jews have seized all weapons from the goyim.

That antifa pic is fake, guy's actual name is Marcel Fontaine

>56% face
>white nationalist

every fucking time.

As the leader of the muslim group in Florida I can confirm he was a convert and did what he did in the name of Allah.
>also Ama for more info

so im guessing the liberals will try to get guns and words they dont like banned all at once?

>Race
>La Raza

I might be old fashioned but I feel that perhaps a prerequisite of being a white nationalist is actually being white.

Replying to my own post makes me cringe but I think a lot of people aren't looking at this. LOOK. Yesterday while everybody was splurging out, somebody was making boards about Atomwaffen. One is a threat of a strike on the 20th of the month and includes a map. And now today the media is shilling some idea that the shooter was a member of some unknown white supremacy group?

He was 5'7 150

>After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum Sup Forums that Cruz had also been a member
This never happened though. God damn kikes

Yep. They're shilling hard. It's great to see witness after witness on CNN. Mr. Israel, Mrs Grablowsky, Mr Guttenberg, etc etc. Made up names, but that's just about right.

Is that a stolen truck? why throw things out?
if it is swat gear, it goes into the swat truck behind them.

board of peace

Gonna be funny as fuck when the Feds pull up all his pol posts as evidence for the trial

I was saging threads and that is 1 thread that I dunno to sage or not, waiting for him to respond. OP never return and see also the /r9k/.

Another thing is the shooter was named BEFORE announce by news (few minutes range) by a Swedish guy, single post, no response.

Here the single post thread.

I'm conffused why they're throwing shit out, as you can see the undercover police headlights.

>the killer was spotted posting NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jordan Jereb
>The Republic of Florida
republicofflorida.wordpress.com

It was in the fucking news site, OP just screenshoted the title

apnews.com/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f

12:50 p.m.

The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that his group, the Republic of Florida, wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

Jereb said he didn’t know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

He also said he had “trouble with a girl” and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine’s Day, wasn’t a coincidence.

Nineteen-year-old Cruz has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder in the shooting.

What's the name of the group and why would they confirm anything?

fake news

Niggers will hang.

ADL is a source on this?

Good grief.

>OP just screenshoted the title

That was all that was posted at the time I posted.

If he was a white nationalist he wouldn't kill whites. He'd kill immigrants or even better, jews.

You're one of us, faggot

>.wordpress.com

The truck bed is 5'4" at it's widest, and there was room to spare when they threw it in. It's just police gear.

yeah ok but was this act ideologically driven?

The master race is good with the cyber.

there's nothing sadder than a self hating non-white

Ammo bag. That's not a grown man, that would be a toddler if it was a person.

>"White supremacists" talking to the ADL

It is **THE** source on this, which is why the news services are expanding it to mean "oh well hmm hmm obviously he was a member, white supremacist through and through, hmm hmm" despite the ORIGINAL ARTICLE only forwarding that Nick attended a single training near Tallahassee.

The ADL will permit ANY expansion of the story, and will NEVER correct it, knowing full well the media won't call the white supremacists for verification.

jew be like "everyhting is going to plan"

I just realized you ss abc news, the associated press had the info and then abc news did the lazy job of just copypasting the title and nothing else

Why would white nationalists take credit for this kid? Retard is sabotaging his own militia if true.

>spic
>white nationalist

The Heavy.com thing also has people claiming he was "racist." JROTC kids that have a love affair with guns and violence, and hate muzzies, tend to not be bleeding heart Democrats.
Big deal. 'He acted alone' is all anyone needs to say. No reason to act like a retard and call people shills/fake news... Inb4 ((()))

Any proof the facebook is linked to him?

Happens more often than you'd think. They get contacted, they lay out the full story ("He showed up one time to one thing, he's a fucking crazy loon and no one liked him"*) and the ADL runs with "WE can CONFIRM based on the testimony of the LEADER of the GROUP that the BAD MAN was indeed a man with TIES" (hint hint you should believe very strongly he was a full member with a full Klan costume).

* Not that I've heard this, just citing what's been done in the past

Probably a Fed. Most of those groups are lousy with ATF/FBI

No, they're not, they are admitting the kid hang around with them but in no way whatsoever was told to shoot his school
> “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

After killing 17 they know the FBI and probably ATF are going to be all over them so now they are just covering their backs and probably lawyering up just in case

I knew JROTC kids and a lot of them were the outcasts of the school, outcasts meaning they were red pilled about the islam situation and knew their military history. Needless to say, I got along with those kids.

Notice the shift? The ADL was only able to establish this kid showed up to a training and carpooled with other members. There is nothing to suggest he was a "member of" at any point, or that he was a member yesterday when she shot up a school.

Based on the kid's Facebook likes and registration as a Democrat in 2016, I highly doubt he'd be let in as a "BASED LATINO." That's probably why the ADL didn't ask the question, or at least didn't bother reporting it in their own fucking blog post.

This sounds accurate. And this probably means there is something out, something that pretty much had this kid dead to rights, to "associating" with this group. Must be some photos, videos, comments...

Sage

True, they did the shit to thw guy at ruby ridge and all he did was sell some guns to a white nationalist group, not even a member but it was enough for the media to paint him as one until the truth started coming out. If you have any ties to white nationalism they will use it againat you if it benefits them. I would probably get called a white nationalist for having Sup Forums in my internet history.

All those socalled (((leaders))) are alphabet anyway.

archive.is/JPu6v
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
archive.is/iYb2l

did you forget that nazi zombies are kikes eternal enemy and bane of their sodomite vampiric old Dominion. Christs blood condemns them.

LOL. We already knew that these so called 'white supremacist organizations' are all just honeypots run by the FBI.

I dont think so, but he did say "normies" see

and
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43204710/#q43205698

It was one guy saying he went to a meeting to the adl, thats the only evidence the adl claims to have. White supremacists always call the jews yo let them know when a killer is associated with them, they love sabotaging their own movements i guess.

If you make your own thread link me to it.

Who says the shooter was a grown man? This is a school for kids, and have you ever heard of the fetal position?

Why would police A) bring in an ammo bag to an active shooting event, and B) why would they casually bring in out during an active shooting event?

Most so-called 'white nationalists' in America are Jew loving anti-Muslim types who circle jerk around the US military (this freak was wearing his ROTC t-shirt when he shot those students). Most are uneducated and stupid. Most have no clue that Hitler heavily supported Muslims and considered Islam to be a great religion.

Fat fucking losers like this are why white nationalism will never win.
youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o
You faggots should all liberate the European race from your existence.

Now who is that "leader"?

I bet we will never know

>the deep state can't find a white guy to use for their white nationalism false flag

>muh conspiracy theory
every shooting the same shit,it gets annoying.

Red pilled? The US military is the problem. A bunch of fags and trannies fighting for Israel. God Bless Assad! God Bless Putin! God Bless Hezbollah!

Yes, got the AP news alert on my phone, started hunting more sauce. Figuring it was forthcoming...

Then of course it's the ADL throwing shade.

> most most most most
> 1 post by this ID
Every time.

White nationalist and muslim extremist unifying would be great

>God Bless Assad! God Bless Putin! God Bless Hezbollah!

I'm with you on that user, but most of the kids in JROTC I hung out with didn't join the military. They were military larpers basically in highschool and were aware of what's really going on.

This. This shooting is starting to smell like "Draw Mohamed Day." The FBI claiming they couldn't connect his youTube account(in his fucking name) to him, is fishy as fuck. And all the alarms he set off, figuratively, to the point that everyone was expecting it... Not a false flag, but maybe allowed or encouraged.
Regular contact with an FBI handler discovered in 3... 2...