BASED OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY

Any one else follow the OSU stuff? The bants are incredible.

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettetimes.com/news/local/andrew-oswalt-released-from-jail-on-bail/article_da109e41-7a5d-5ac1-bcb2-a5de986ceeae.html
twitter.com/genocidejimmy
studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/general/policies-and-guidelines/immunizations-tb-screening-and-health-history/domestic-student
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for a thread that’s not made by bots.

OSU user checking in

It always makes me sad that I'm busy when they show up.

LOL

With all the shit going down at OSU I'm surprised it doesn't get more notice.

wew

10/10

whats the end game here?

A god among men.

Simbly ebin.

What's happening can I get a rundown? (no meme blz)

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Grad Student on the student council raised shit all the time, obvious trolling. He gets arrested for putting redpilled bumper stickers on cars in July, gets kicked out of school. Liberals on campus freaking out and posting pictures of this truck every time it shows up and every update on the student, unintentionally refilling other students. The student's name is Andrew Oswalt.

RABBI ON SCENE

What's going on at Oregon State?

Pansy Progressives being Played with Provocative Posters

Somebody needs to start this in Seattle. Hate bus 2.0 when?

Based yota strikes the kikes

Fucking kek, I know exactly where that's parked. What a hero

You guys don’t understand Oregon is pure red minus one large town up north.

P^5

They can't help not spreading the message.

HOLOCAUST

IS

HOKUM

HEY RABBI

I haven't seen any IOTBW posters on campus yet. Makes me sad.

NOGERO

Hahaha, now that's a meme.

gazettetimes.com/news/local/andrew-oswalt-released-from-jail-on-bail/article_da109e41-7a5d-5ac1-bcb2-a5de986ceeae.html
charming fella

FUCK PORTLAND FUCK SALEM FUCK CALIFORNIAFUCKERS WASHINGTON DRIVERS BURN IN HELL
GTFO OFF MY COAST YES ITS RAINING I DIDN'T NOTICE THANKS FOR BRINGING IT UP NO WE DON'T HAVE A STARBUCKS THIS IS A LOGGING TOWN OF 2,500 YOU MISERABLE PANSY ASSED WANKSTAIN
IF ONE OF YOU NEWBERG FUCKERS COMES WEST AGAIN AND ASKS WHERE TO FIND A WINERY I WILL BE GLAD TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY SIZE 12 GEORGIA STEEL TOES AND ASK WHAT YOU THINK OF THE VINTAGE
fucking gorgeous February so far though
anybody getting snow? zero snow in McMinnville all winter, this summer's gonna be a righteous pain in the ass

Be the change you wish to see in this world, user. Go forth, pursue your destiny. :^)

Oregon user reporting in.

I don't have a printer. :'(

>YES ITS RAINING I DIDN'T NOTICE
do californians point this out?

.t californian who loves rain

and you know something else
if you're from bend you're fucking stupid why the fuck would you live there it's huge

KEK

the owner has a twitter
twitter.com/genocidejimmy

No you don't. After it rains for months on end you'll change your mind. Did I mention we have slugs the size of bananas here?

No snow the Willamette valley yet. How are property prices out in McMinnville? Any good work for someone with tons of outdoor experience and running chainsaws?

>Nosemite Sam
holy fuck my sides

Use a public one

i like this guy

You mean the ones tied to student IDs or have cameras around them? Great plan.

No, that's the truth.

Oy vey antisemites

Cl free section. They pop up pretty regularly, most still have ink, and the drivers for your pc can be found online.

Antisemitism is the symptom. Jews are the disease.

At this point antisemite just mean that you know something that the jews don't want you to know.

Went hiking near Multnomah falls last year. After all the time of hiking on barren dry hills near SF Bay it was like being on another planet. Fucking amazing. 10/10 considering moving up there.

And we have banana slugs here to, just not as common.

I've been thinking about getting a printer for awhile now, I'd rather do that. Don't want to risk being identified.

more like "why are you out here when it's raining that's how people die"
because
that's why
fuck it's gonna be rough summer
uhhhhhhhhhhh high in town, balanced in the foothills. new suburbs going in, if you want a Human House Model V.1.1.01, okay prices, but going up because economy
do not rent
do not rent the prices are ATROCIOUS
because of hipster kids moving into cutesy apartments that look all etsy & paying with daddy's money
fuck off we're full

what are they gonna do? Call the police? kick you off of campus?

we have banana slugs too. That looks like some parts of nor cal but a bit greener, we have those ferns but not those big leaf things.
got a PO box? i have stickers

Yes, all of those things. If they'll do it to Oswalt they'll do it to me.

How bad is it really? I lived in central IL and we got an inch more rain per year than Portland. I live in Las Vegas and I want to blow my fucking brains out, white people weren't meant to live in the desert

I'd graciously accept but I'd rather not dox myself.

Been looking for decent places to live lately. Tired of Eugene. Everyone's super tolerant and loving until I say who I voted for. Thinking of moving to Idaho to get rural and red.

This fire season should be as bad for us at least. There's virtually no snow up in the mountains right now. Healthy snow pack is a major cause of thunderstorms which are the primary ignition source for fires in our state. CA is still fucked though. Poor bastards can't seem to keep their camp fires in the stone ring.

Those big leaf things are devil's clubs, they are covered with long, slender needles. When you step on a banana slug that's what you're falling into. I'm up in the North Cascades near the Canadian border. The rain just never stops.

i understand, it's too bad there is no way to do it without self doxing because I have TONS of stickers and could probably get like 80 in an envelope.

based

It's beautiful in the summer, but fall/spring/winter is total gloom and doom. Use full-spectrum lighting to mitigate the depression.

Beyond a dead drop it doesn't seem possible. I do like the idea and appreciate the generosity. :^)

Holy shit is this today? Time for me to go to classes early.

Do they ask in Spanish? Newberg is full of hispandex and quaker pussys

>zero snow in McMinnville all winter
What a shame. I want Mac to be covered in a foot of snow again like that one year.

fuck off we’re full

Both of you ship from P.O. boxes. No names on the envelope obviously.

Did ya get yer mandatory vaccines user? Load up on plenty of onions and garlic!!

studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/general/policies-and-guidelines/immunizations-tb-screening-and-health-history/domestic-student

If you're a proper Californian, you'll fit right in. You commie fucks have been ruining this state for as long as I can remember.
If you're a proper poltard, stay away. It's a living hell here. Trying to meet people who aren't degenerate shitbags is practically impossible.

Auntie Semite loves Uncle Sam for all the shekels he provides.

Portland is white as fuck... so many skinheads

only the the receiver would need a PO box, can drop in any mailbox, but a PO box is a lot to pay just to receive one letter. He might as well get his own stickers printed if he is gonna pay for a PO box

Top kek boomers really do come here.

My thoughts exactly.

OSU here. What's happening?

you can buy 8.5x11 sheets of sticker paper that you can print directly on with a plain printer and then use scissors to cut out the sticker shape you want

I got a ton to make it cost effective (I think it was 5 cents/sticker). The hardest part is finding people to give them to.

I actually know political people that occasionally come here to cali from oregon, will make sure to give them some, but I think they might be more portland area.

he was worried about printing with a student acct, but he could always do it anonymously at a print shop

Lengendary

Honestly might as well just get a printer at that point. I need one anyway.

You can get like, a 30-50$ cheap printer that'll get the job done (in color if you want) Then just toss it when the rollers eventually dry/crack.

Again, Craigslist free section. People give away printers with ink left all the time. Just pic up copy paper and find a driver online.

why are conservashits against jews?
you whole ideology and lifestyle is the same jews.
gypping people out of money, being selfish greedy, nepotists.
conservatives are jews.

Jews want to tear down white society and culture therefore they are our enemy by default we didn’t choose it.

I wish Portland would get nuked

Hand them out anyway user. See if they like them. If so, give them some extras so they can give to their friends and so forth. You are a powder keg.

Salem and Eugene too. Portland's worse, sure, but Oregon would be such a kickass state if it wasn't for these three cities.

But what about booty bandits? ;_;

Portland and Eugene

GOYIMM NOOOOO

user, that's about every larger city in the country. Sad isn't it? It's like you're a doctor and can see the infection clearly, but it's resistant, and persistent to spread and kill the patient. Except, we are both the doctor and patient and our future lies in our hands.

Sadly the cancer is spreading to bend

Corvallis is a mixed bag. It turns Benton blue but then you see stuff like this. Eugene had some WN rally as well a few months ago.

kek, I'm Euro who moved to California for a number of reasons a couple years ago. I only spent a few days in Portland and driving around and hiking but for all the shit I've read about it, it was refreshingly White, clean and safe. And your homeless, while too many, were also rather chill, clean and unintrusive. I even shot some good banter with a guy who called me out for the obscure band t-shirt I was wearing.
If you think I've lost my mind you have to understand that Portland is like a clean safe White man's utopia compared to the absolute filthy bad comic book tier horror insane asylum shithole that is San Francisco and the whole Bay Area.

I remember living in Springfield always hoping best Korea would have a nuke drop directly on UofO and wipe out everything in a 20 mike radius. I didn’t care to go with it

>keep voting in black women for leadership
>they're worthless sacks of shit
>repeat the cycle

Fuck Portland

Don't be fooled by the homeless people. Meth rates are way up and the last 5 years or so they've become more aggressive as a group. I used to have friendly chats with plenty of homeless people. Now once they're done asking me for money it's all aggressiveness. I don't even leave my cans on the curb any more, just to reduce chances of interacting with them.

Those are common vaccines you should have already gotten as a child. A tb screening is also not a vaccine.

Well I gotta believe you since my experience is very limited. Just saying that compared to the shit you gotta put up with down here it's still orders if magnitude better.