Why does Sup Forums subscribe to sports team politics when both sides of the isle are corporate stoogies lining their...

Why does Sup Forums subscribe to sports team politics when both sides of the isle are corporate stoogies lining their pockets with money while selling out the american people? The vast majority of senators do not have our best interests at heart. Our choices for president was between a fucking warhawk corporate slut and an actual fucking billionaire.

This entire system is fucking, the entire shit show is used to distract, we exist under the fucking heels of our corporate masters as they bleed us dry. Fuck this. Fuck all of this.

I'm just here for the memes bro

only republicans are the bad guys

democrats are the good guys

> what is hierarchy?

Notice you don't get any serious answers. I think they're stumped.

Anybody who knows anything doesn't actually support either side. They oppose the establishment. It just so happens that All Democrats are establishment. There are some Republicans who at least appear to be against the evil destroying the nation, like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and of course Trump.

If you think Trump is against appeasing his corporate friends you are deluded. Every action he has taken has been to give corporations more power. He has defunded regulatory bodies, lowered taxes, aided in power grabs, and set up corporate friends in positions of power.

I see actually nothing that doesn’t point to Trump having he interests of his fellow rich at heart. I have seen nothing that says he supports the american people over american corporations.

Ted takes enormous amounts of lobbyist money, as does Paul.

I said "appears", reread my post. I don't have any REAL faith that politicians will ever be able to solve our problems. But I would side with them a million times before any Democrat.

We don't , this isn't The_Donald

So in the face of evidence that the team you support does the same shitty things you despise the opposite team for, you still support it ? You're a moron

Ron Paul
Rand Paul
Donald Trump

Those guys at least seem to care just a little bit... that's all Americans can really ask for, we will never defeat our Jewish overlords

You literally and jacking off to lip service while all their actions point to the contrary?

Fucking what? Seriously are you fucking delusional?

Life is a game of baseball newfag

pol is mostly boomers who pathetically haven't figured out that politics is a pointless sport.
they wasted their life rooting for a "team" when neither team gives a shit about them.

No youre delusional.

>Why does Sup Forums subscribe to sports team politics
What are you talking about?
This.

this
i don't hesitate to throw trump under the bus to further my ethics onto liberals
but i have to admit when they see me throw their enemy under the bus all they do is think they won
it's surprisingly difficult to convince people that both sides are retarded

I’m delusional because all the evidence points to them sucking cororste cock? You don’t have any evidence all you’re saying is they ‘seem to care a little bit’ and ignore what is happening.

After the r/The_Donald invasion the majority of pol clambers to suck the man’s cock. If you don’t see that you’re ignoring half the threads on this board.

>dont fight the jews goy!
>pluuumpf!
>pol

Read your instructions again