Lukewarm water

Hello gentlemen!
A friend recently told me that chinese peoples drink a lot of lukewarm water. Like unfathombably much of it. Just wanted to know if its true? If so, why?

Cheers.

For the Chi/Force.

you trying to give people kidney stones? Warm water has more TDS in it than cold water. nice try (((you)))

and your picture says nothing about drinking it
baka

What's the SI unit of "Lukewarm"?
Is it like "Mouthsfull"?

Chilled water is a bourgeois luxury

Cold water is taxing on teh body to drink as it must expend additional calories to heat up the water

Why drink hot drinks in the cold? It’s universal. Is OP retarded?

doesnt need to be lukewarm, room temperature is fine. just not freezing/cold.

your body's average temperature is around 96f

putting something warmer, as opposed to colder is better for the stomach/digestive tract.

Chinese here

Yes, we drink warm water.

First we filter the tap water, than boil it and then drink it raw or use it to make tea.

weirdly we have a sri lankan guy at work who drinks a great big jug full of 'warm' water every day

You drink it raw?
Ha ha ha.

forgot:
pic semi-related.
apologies my autistic friend.

Dude the Chinese HATE refrigerators. I'm not kidding. They buy food every day. They do not store food or drink. They are all immediately fucked if there is a break in food production for any reason

Yes, they believe that cold water is bad for the digestive system. Also, they boil all their water first

So Americans should just drink more cold water?

Im a burger and I drink room-temp water all day.

Why is this weird? Gotta stay hydrated, bitch.

i don't see a problem here

It is like the temprature piss feels on your toes after you drank two litres of cold water.

This

>filter water
>boil water
>drink it warm
Top kek. Chinese """"efficiency""""
We Supapowa na!!

Yes, i also drink alot of room-temp water but the chinese, reportedly, go for slightly above room-tep. "lukewarm" as i said.

Ice in all the drinks. Even coffee.

its because the're subhuman mate

makes sense. I am satisfyed, danke dir ami. /thread.

Maybe even a little warmer than lukewarm?

I remember when bottled water first started to get popular in the early 80's. It was part of the preppy fad that signaled that you had so much cash that you could pay for shit that is normally free.
Pic related

I am 100% sure I am more healthy than 90% of the people here.

Even though my grandfather lived through hardships in a shithole, he reached the age of 94.

Don't talk shit about health to me, whitey, because you know nothing about it other than your yummy processed food.

Dude if I lived in China I would separate the water into the component gases, then combust those to meet my hydration needs.

They pull cooking oil out of the sewer, can you imagine what the default water quality is like?

>I am 100% sure I am more healthy than 90% of the people here.
>Even though my grandfather lived through hardships in a shithole, he reached the age of 94.
>Don't talk shit about health to me, whitey, because you know nothing about it other than your yummy processed food.
How fast can you run a kilometer?
50 meter sprint?

Perrier isn't bottled still water faggot

Dude you're living in Germany posting online on a Bhutanese archery forum and calling people whitey, while you enjoy living in a white majority European country.

Get some respect and get your life together faggot. Maybe that would fly if you had a leaf flag but not there.

I only know one Chinese guy and he does drink lukewarm water quite often.

Really makes you thinc... whats the Agenda here Sup Forumsicemen ?

i live in the hottest country on earth: florida. and even in summer i boil tap water in a kettle for tea (black, oolong, lapsang souchong) or just drink the hot water plain. hard water is good for you and tastes amazing after boiling. i really dislike cold water and any bottled water. it tastes so empty and lifeless.

The most healthy water you can drink is raw water, the temperature isn't really relevant, so long as it has the sufficient bacteria in it that's the main thing.

Most 3rd worlders like warm water.

>so long as it has the sufficient bacteria in it

Stupidity: the post.

Parasites are much more likely to appear in non-cold water. I guess its ok if you have boiler heater at home which warms up cold water and you drink it immediatelly. But if you get water from heating plant, its a baad idea

"Is this water lukewarm?"
"No chef it's room temperature."
"IT'S FUCKING RAW!!!"

>2018
>Not drinking activated water

Fuck off, you cuck.
Whites can go to hell.

The faggot is you.

That's the point.