OH NO NO NO NO

rt.com/usa/418939-florida-shooter-white-nationalist/

>Leader of Republic of Florida, a local white nationalist group, has confirmed that the suspect in the Florida school shooting was member of his organization, AP reports.

>Authorities have identified Nikolas Cruz, 19, as the attacker who killed 17 and wounded 14 people at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Wednesday. Cruz has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder.

>Jordan Jereb, leader of the Republic of Florida (ROF) group, told AP that Cruz “acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

>Jereb also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and he believed that it wasn’t a coincidence the attack was carried out on Valentine’s Day.

How can you MAGApedes calling him non-white defend this? It's over, Drumpf is finished.

>uh oh, nobody is believing that he's white
>i know, let's make up some phony white nationalist group and claim he was part of it

Fucking pathetic even for fake news.

Lol you failed Ahmed

>Cruz
>White nationalist

This is the most 56% thing ever.

Why would such a group, assuming they are genuine, even talk with the press knowing that they would not be represented favorably or even fairly?

people were saying this last night

Nice try, kremlin shill.
Stop trying to divide our country.

>Latino "white nationalist" kills Jews in HS
>Sup Forums btfo
Pick one. If true this means the biggest hope of the Jewish left (Hispanic population boom) could also be their doom. Go ahead and ban the guns, there's no trouble smuggling them over that unprotected southern border.

>he's confirmed to be adoptive by cuban parents

he's just an ugly white kid bra, like you guys

He's a mestizo.

He can't be a white nationalist.

>Cruz
>White nationalist
Look we all have fun with the 56% meme but this is just retarded.

Lmao this don't surprise nobody.

>racist whites
>weak
>short
>feminine
>less testosterone
>less melanin
>have less sex on average
>always lose street fights to black men
>considered nerdy by most in the world
>pathetic penis size

see

honestly though he looked like a low class chav more than american

The only way they are even close to "White Nationalists" is that they want to only have sex with White people.

"Honorary Aryan"

Yeah this is fucking fishy.

mutt nationalism is an oxymoron

Leave it to a fucking Paki to make the 8th fucking thread on this same subject. Check the catalog, Habib. This is a rule violation and you are being reported

his dna is more white than native american

It is time to ban white people.

this

Did he kill any blacks? If not then this was random. I bet he just wanted the free gun training that the Republic of Florida provides.

Americans are pathetic. I can't wait till President Trump is impeached by the end of this year. Then Democrats can ruin that shithole country of yours by importing hordes of Muslims, and other mutts into your God-forsaken country.

>jereb
>cruz

White American nationalists

I didn't read the rest of the post. So, he did it because of a girl. Does this have anything to do with Trump lol? No, Trump is not a White Nationalist and he does not encourage shooting up schools. Liberals will try to pin it on him just like they do with hurricanes and navy ships crashing into each other. But if you listen to liberal opinions without laughing then you are an idiot.

>meme flag

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311 Florida voter ID number 124308057 Some of the groups that Parkland Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz belonged to are CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Latino Muslims, Freedom For Gaza, Refuse Fascism, Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network.

La creatura.... es muy mal

WE DON'T NEED WHITE PEOPLE ANYMORE

The world would be a better place if only Asians and brown people lived in it.

Asians build the infrastructure, brown people provide the entertainment. Crackers are completely useless has-beens!

Fuck. He’s right.

skin pic with timestamp plz

>tfw no bologna flavored axe wound to put my benis in
better commit an atrocity and get myself locked in a small box without the infinite variety of internet pron to enjoy for the rest of my life

The resemblance is uncanny

This flag is synonymous with retarded posts. holy shit hahahaha

RT.com confirms that

Sup Forums is a terrorist organization

Damn I thought with was /r9k/ killing normies instead of Sup Forums killing niggers.

Either way, lol.