DR3

Wasn't around to keep up with the threads while this show was airing, what were Sup Forums's thoughts on Danganronpa 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what.

Pitou

Supreme meme material, but fucks everything else up that the series build upon.

Don't know what rest of Sup Forums thought but power rankings for me went
>Early Despair>Later Future>Hope>>>Early Future>>>>>>>>>>Later Despair

Same, but ultimately i enjoyed it. Brainwashing was kinda shitty but eh.

Fuck men, that's what that's from. I was trying to remember what "You know why." came from yesterday.

Junko was always shitty. DR3 just showcased it.

J U Z O B O Y S
>Fuck men

>Junko
>shitty

Complete trainwreck, was fun to watch with Sup Forums.

I think the main issue is the games implied she willingly made them turn to her side, each character even has an insecurity that is specified on purpose. It's just a shitty copout to claim they got mindwiped.

Even in the games though, it was always just "Junko is super great, take our word for it." We never saw any evidence of her skill at manipulation, it was just an off-screen handwave.

Ended the DR series with a whimper, but the jokes every episode provided us was worth it

>Wasn't around to keep up with the threads while this show was airing
You missed the ride of your life. Code Geass tier experience watching this together with Sup Forums really.

Despair side kind of ruined the implications about Junko personally manipulating each member of class 77. It would have been way better to left it in the dark than to explain everything with shitty brainwashing anime.
Future side had the same problem with shitty brainwashing anime but it didn't really ruin much by itself and it was much more funny. It gave us Juzo too.
The memes were great and watching ite with Sup Forums was also great, but I like to pretend despair side doesnt exist.

I might have been abandoned, but... I still want him to live!

It was dogshit. I wish I never watched it.

Fair enough, I think it would've been logically impossible for Junko to make the entire Reserve Course commit suicide simply by being charming. Just a shame that Fuyuhiko's sister getting murdered never really went anywhere with the 77th class like it was originally speculated.

Not that user, but I too thought that reserve course was probably mindraped and so on, but DR2 made it sound like Junko wanted to personally fuck with every single Remnant, and not just mass brainwash all of them.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by Hope's Peak
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the Future Foundation
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

Bien le bonjour à toi, mon frère.

Well, she technically did personally fuck with them by making them watch Chiaki's execution. I think the reason why the writers went with brainwashing is because of episode constraints and the fact that they introduced her so late into the story as an underclassmen. At the same time we didn't really NEED to know this story, speculation made it better.

Should've just expanded the entirety of Future Side as a two cour show.

>Ideas, art, philosophy. They live and die by the memes; an infection.

the English dub is a treasure
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

Danganronpa 3 was a mistake

>YASSS QUEEN

Thanks to anime mind control I don't feel despair from it.

>Thank you, I'll be right there.

I really liked how self-conscious they were about this whole thing.
>Anime was behind all
>Anime almost destroyed the world twice
>Video Games (Chiaki) brought the class together and gave them hope
They pretty much admitted that video games > anime desu.

airing two episodes per week is a genius move when you want to create a trainwreck

This is fucking comedy gold jesus christ

>STOP
Oh my god I forgot about this

Liar. It was hilarious.

How come whenever english speakers say Deus ex Machina all I hear is Deu Sex Machina?

This. Anyone taking Danganronpa seriously is doing it wrong. It's always been utterly ridiculous.

it was s fucking shit show, a huge disappointment
but the threads were fun as fuck

You know what was an even better conclusion that Danganronpa 3? Danganronpa V3.

We atleast eventually saw Monaca and she was pretty good

Absolutely horrible but absolutely hilarious

So bad yet so good

God I can't wait for september.

Shut the fuck up retard

Lifegoals

>wasn't here a year ago
>posting anyway
Fuck off, OP.

>such a straightforward bro he bends his own sexualitity.

I was here a year ago, I just wasn't into Danganronpa at the time. Didn't contribute to the threads while it was airing.

How did the worst game inspire the best episode?

Poor you. I'll try to post some dank memes just for you.

I have like a whole terabyte of Juuzo fanarts too, if you're interested.

He must be one of the few gay characters done right. Too bad the DR1 characters were in DR3 so they used the DR3 characters to kill a lot of them for the edgyiness, Juzo should have lived.

Juzoposting was great.

Sometimes I wish DR3 never existed but then I stop because that would mean erasing Sakakura from my memory.

Yeah homos done right are always welcomed.

Trainwreck, but It was fun.

Tsumugi Shirogane Is the mastermind

16 out of 10 easily.

I don't even know who that is. I'll close the thread and by september I'll probably forget but still nice try.