Are there any surefire ways to prevent shill infiltration here?

Are there any surefire ways to prevent shill infiltration here?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/qG0AS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Collectively buy out the site and restrict who can use it
it's only worth $40K

Gore.

Makes the nupol cry and paid shills fuck off

Yes.

You would have to ban usa which defeats the purpose.

Don't reply to shills. Just ignore them. Keep posting red pills. Jewish question must be brought up.

no, freedom of speech, nigger

Dude, I have 62 filtered threads and 116 hidden threads. You're asking to take a specific stream of piss out of an ocean of piss on a planet of piss in a solar system of piss in a galaxy of piss in a universe of piss in multiple dimensions of piss.

ramp up racial slur usage because shareblue shills don't use them.

Yes.

Remember remember the first of April.

Self mutilation?
What are you, Tumblr?

4/10, better bring some war footage or something else.

I remember her, it gets worse

Maybe a mousetrap system to contain posts in a delay.....they would appear to be active to poster, but mods would be able to sweep before they hit the main board....

Kinda sneaky, but at the same time they would be somewhat obvious to the shitposter and not be able to affect the board.....

majority of "shills" are just trolls.

If no source or credible link is provided, don’t bump or reply
One sentence OPs (BTFO and all its variations), don’t bump or reply.
The OP doesn’t engage in his own stupid thread more than once, don’t bump or reply
Meme flag, don’t bump or reply
Any Larp with zero objective proof, don’t bump or reply

Oh wait, none of you want a good board. You only come here to amuse yourselves and le dank memes that give your shitty life meaning.

>Belt coming out pony's arse
Fuck that was funny, you furfag. I'd didn't mind /mlpol/ but you're still basically furries.

That pic always gives me a laugh everytime I see it

We already figured this out, but why would I tell a shill?

owo
was this that cunt that would routinely slice herself open and go to the emergency room?

Understand their tactics and use them for good. They are their own weakness. Name the shill, take their weapons, learn how to use them. Sage when appropriate. Educate newfags about them, encourage them to lurk and learn. Remember that they can't meme, don't use slurs or facts and have shitty humor.

How the fuck do you not die from blood loss if you do that?

imgur.com/gallery/qG0AS
Yes

Wrong file