THE FLORIDA SCHOOL SHOOTER WAS A NAZI

FUCK GUYS THE JIG IS UP!!

dailywire.com/news/27198/white-supremacist-group-parkland-school-shooter-ben-shapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/amp/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f#
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
twitter.com/Shoq/status/964201557859471367
twitter.com/jordanjereb
youtu.be/DhRP-PqyDj0
kiwifarms.net/threads/jordan-jereb-wriggle-rof-militia.38779/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which group?

>uh oh, nobody is believing that he's white
>i know, let's make up some phony white nationalist group and claim he was part of it

Fucking pathetic even for fake news.

((()))

Didn't they have a photo of him in an Antifa shirt?

He was a spic

This pic? It seems to be someone else.

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

>ben shapiro, for the first and second amendments, unless you do something the jews don't like, such as be white and organize.
not that i believe this bullshit for a second.

by the way a dumb deviant art image that has been floating around on the internet for 15 years and turned into merch for teenagers who don't have a clue about communism is not antifa.

Of course shylock Shapiro uses the charlottesville picture.

>The Republic of Florida says he joined a paramilitary exercise and even got a rifle from members
This is the dumbest narrative that could have emerged
>Sure we admit to encouraging this young spic lad with OUR weapons into killing people MAGA my fellow pedes :^)

it's all going according to plan. we sent them fake info so they would embarrass themselves.
we even had a fake guy call them up to "confirm it". be ready to spread this around once they buy it. evidence will come soon.

you have to be kidding me. it's too easy.

Shooter is a Mestizo

>the infamous for-chan board of peace
here we go again

Didnt they get the memo that they shouldnt trust Sup Forums by now

>implying this made up spook group even fucking exists
I'm getting just about done with this bullshit

This is why Jews should run everything & whites should have no rights. Shapiro is a responsible moderate.

Such a coincidence that (((((the people)))))) are pushing this.

be careful, or they'll take it unironically and start a 2 year investigation into the president over it.

which group?

I mean, how people may apply, if you don't mention the name?

Shooter killed 4 Jews. He's definitely /ourguy/

Who cares, all goyim are the same DESU. All should be arrested.

Everyone knows he was white except the delusional cucks on Sup Forums like you. Him being a Nazi is just further evidence.

Except he liked ISIS and antifa.

>THE SOURCE IS A GUY ON FOURCHAN
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

You literally just described antifa

This. No way this is anything close to reality.

Also, I have to say: genius way to out the network dissemination.

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

>Shapiro
Oh, it's just this self proclaimed genius, who also is a rat face shit stirring kike faggot. Never mind.

ben shapiro was the school shooter?!?! thats what your link implies. also since when can jews be white supremacist?

Shut it down!

Oh my God these DB fucking kikes.

Are they putting this on the real news with zero law enforcement verification?

well, here's hoping! Because the headlines is all that people read.

Fine he's ours. White man rises

>Antifa shirt

Nigga that's a satirical shirt from Threadless. I've had the same shirt for over 10 years and I'm not antifa.

Would be funny if this is true.

Its older than that you uncultured douche.

>ironic commie

The lies and gradually getting caught in them is why trust in the media is eroding. You might not get them all now, it's a process.

So the shooter was Sam Hyde?

anyway, the guy is not even dead, they'll probe his ass just for the fun of it. if he confesses to some sort of "MAGA white supremacy conspiracy" this was the dumbest thing thath this so called "white supremacist group" could do, Jesus, journalism in 2018 folks.

This has no law enforcement conformation.

The larper used a Jewish name for a white supremacist, trolling the ADL.

The media just jumped on a story from the fucking ADL, JIDF.

>Teenager
>Nazi

Yeah, he may have been on this site.

So how long before (((they))) crack down on Sup Forums?

Based Ben smashes white supremacy

Meanwhile, in Palestine.

The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that his group, the Republic of Florida, wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds "spontaneous random demonstrations" and tries not to participate in the modern world.

Jereb said he didn't know Cruz personally and that "he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he's solely responsible for what he just did."

He also said he had "trouble with a girl" and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine's Day, wasn't a coincidence
apnews.com/amp/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f#

Based lol. Fucking fake ass journalism

BREAKING! Active Shooting at the Synagogue

Are Americans so lazy that they need to hire Hispanics to do their white nationalist work for them now?

>Jordan Jereb
literally who?

We will bring the war to their doorsteps

Archive this please

L E G E N D A R Y

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

ALD wants U 2 believe a LIE Cruz was Kosher

>implying ameritards care about palestine
the blood is on you israel vassals, faggots

holy shit
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
This is great
This is like the koi feeding time 1000

>one of us

>Cruz is a Jewish name
Are you fucking retarded? Cruz literally means "cross" in Spanish, he was a hispanic mutt

I don't give a fuck. Ben is just being a hypocritical slimy heeb and I'm pointing that out.

Islamic antifa commies are now white supremacists?

>jews blaming whites
WOW I AM SHOCKED

reported to fbi

What group, who's this supposed leader, etc? Smells like bullshit unless this is a terrorist group akin to ISIS. No one likes white supremacists anyways so I guess this is just another way to push the narrative. Ben Shapiro should fucking know better, though.

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311 Florida voter ID number 124308057 Some of the groups that Parkland Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz belonged to are CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Latino Muslims, Freedom For Gaza, Refuse Fascism, Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network.

The White Nationalists are Niggers of White race. Period.

twitter.com/Shoq/status/964201557859471367

>Jordan Jereb
this guy maybe?
twitter.com/jordanjereb

Republic of Florida, there was a guy here yesterday before the news broke claiming the same. This is legit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Sup Forums BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"The Republic of Florida" is the name of the group.

La Raza clearly

> a fucking spic
> was white
you fucking commiecuck kikes are really grasping at straws right now
how can a shitskin mongrel be a fucking white nationalists?
fucking kek

We're living in a memepunk dystopian future.

youtu.be/DhRP-PqyDj0

Hey guys, How do I join your forum? I'm like so totally random and love politics just like you! xDDD

> Oy vey guilt by assosiation

- t. Ben Shapiro

>Cruz, Nicolas
his name was Nikolas

kiwifarms.net/threads/jordan-jereb-wriggle-rof-militia.38779/

Here is the leader of the White Supremacist Group, on display as a Lolcow on Kiwi Farms since last month.

You are not getting your H1B Sudarshan.

why would he want to admit to being complicit to a crime conspiracy basically?

Some fake group nobody has ever heard of. Looking more and more like a false flag

Nobody is coming to die in US, Amerimutt.

LOL. That look nothing like him anyway.

He was an incel, it's them and MGTOW that are the fucking problems here. We don't need those faggots on our board.

Idiot Alex Jones is reporting this live now, hook line and sinker

yep, strange friends for a white supremacist

well he def went to a school with a lot of Ben Shapiros

>incel
>mgtow
>trump supporter
he was Sup Forums

>why would he want to admit to being complicit to a crime conspiracy basically?
idk

>when they tell you sources say their source was us all along

He did a 6 months in prison in 2016 for extortion. This is an actual person.

>The ROF hotline

photo of RoF leader Sam Heidberg speeding off when we try to ask him about the school shooter Nicolas Cruz