Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it

>Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it.

>Now allow me to put a spell on these woman i enslaved that will make their pure hatred towards me, the ogre that massacred their compagnons in horrible ways fade and force them to lust over me

>This is consensual sex, my harem is totally morally unquestionable

I dont' have anything with raping the women you've captured, but good lord trying to spin it as totally not rape is an insult to intelligence

Yeah it's kinda dumb I guess.

Oh well.

It totally is consensual though.

>magical drugs that make me want to have sex are rape
I know you people think that pheromones are really rape if you regret the sex afterwards, but the mc only wanted to avoid having rape victims like the women the goblins used to breed before he got into power, the Japanese probably even uses a word that literally means "violate" or something like that, i.e. hasn't been turned into a purely legal mumbojumbo term by consent-autists.

>It totally is consensual

Not completely, but it doesn't really matter.

you're the kind of guy who will say the woman enjoyed the rape because she came ?

It's not rape if you drug them first.

Is that your prepared defense should you get caught red-handed with your date rape drugs?

he used it on elves and gave them to his goblin bro's
he only used it on that 1 sword fighter chick and kept her for himself and his vampire waifu

>you're the kind of guy who will say the woman enjoyed the rape because she came ?
Nah, that's irrelevant. But if she tried to kill me and I drugged her instead of just killing her, I would actually consider myself innocent of any charges of rape.

>implying that rendering a woman unconscious is the same as making her horny

Are you saying they don't?

you're either shitposting or being really dumb if you think so.

>insult to intelligent
It is.If you have issues with the storytelling and how mc justifies his action, better drop this. This is strictly for fans of the series or the mc. This is some hardcore self insert stuff, even I dont think there are much left or if any left still following the series.Spare the headache now user.

Woman or white knight?

just someone with a brain, sorry for that.

A woman pretending to be smart then

>just someone with a brain

Obviously not.

explain yourself then.

Their body enjoy it, it really doesn't matter what they think, normalfag

>Rape is bad
>implying it's bad

>This is some hardcore self insert stuff

It would be except he doesn't have any empathy for anyone, he would sacrifice his kids and wives if it meant him living.

You don't even know what empathy means

I stopped reading this the moment one of the girls started sleeping in the same bed as him. But that was a few years ago now, I never knew just how bad and far reaching this genre would get

what pheromones? are you mentally challenged?

Why are some people even getting seriously mad at 'rape' every time a new chapter of this trash comes out? Never read a Nukige or some doujins in your life?
Were you raped by somebody like Rou? Did it feel good and you hate yourself for feeling good? Either there are too much females on Sup Forums or something seems fishy.

No, is just a shitty attempt to create controversy to talk about this shitty manga.

maybe it's the delivery? i don't see people complain about the rance games. but there they don't like it's not rape, and they're generally unapologetic about it.

i haven't read this, but from what others are saying it seems like it's a lot worse morally.

Pretty sure its him raping the women but because they were forced into lust by some concoction he made it's A-Okay.

What people are pissy about is how wishy washy the author is about it. He writes a sociopathic cannibalistic literal monster as the MC and then when it comes to rape he suddenly gets cold feet and comes up with some half assed excuse why its not really rape because somehow imprisoning and drugging them against their will first makes it better.

Pretty much this.If anyone got excited reading this, I really pity the fool but I still applaud the guy since he actually derived some kind of enjoyment from the story or the rape.

>It's not really rape because I drugged her and she didn't say no
user it's times like this I'm glad you're a social outcast who will never interact with actual people.

She did not just "not say no", she asked for sex and even afterwards continued to ask for sex. Also, she tried to kill him before thus making the drugging itself perfectly valid as a countermeasure to her aggression. I know you people think he should have either set her free or treat her according to the nonsensical international laws from our world, but that's fucking retarded.

>I forced this woman to want to have sex with me with drugs so it's not rape
>She would have wanted to kill me if I didn't drug her so my hands were clearly tied
Honestly the fact that you think you're making good points that help your argument is the most disturbing thing

Author is an edgelord so no surprise

Is the fucking detailed?
I'm trying to find the LN translations of Healing Hero but only got the WN version, the author said the LN was going to have more detailed rape/sex scenes added on it.

The point is that she wasn't forced to have sex, she wanted to have sex and asked for it.

Also, she actually did try to kill him and thus he was free to kill her in self-defense but chose to let her live. That doesn't mean he owes her "human rights", especially not since her culture enslaves others too.
>"my hands were clearly tied"
That's not important. If someone tries to murder you, you should kill them just to make sure they don't come back for revenge later. Just because you are babied by police and courts that take care of things like this for you in this world doesn't mean that a character in a lawless, might makes right world has an obligation to spare his enemies.

I've wondered this. If us who have been living in a world where slavery is taboo unless you live in a shitty African or middle Eastern country how would we react to it if we got isekai'd to a world where this happened.
Personally I'd try my best to get as much money as I can and buy some to eventually fuck but part of me would still feel a little uneasy seeing other slaves being threated like shit.

>I forced this woman into taking drugs that made her want to have sex so it's not my fault that I then fucked her
>She tried to exact revenge for when I killed her companions so she is mine to do with what I will
>There is nothing morally corrupt about this I'm just a cool dude and my hands are tied
You realize laws don't exist to tell you what is morally correct, right?

She and her companions attacked first as far as I remember. Thus, he was totally justified to kill them or do whatever he wants with them.

Indeed. Morality is not defined by laws.

It's perfectly fine to have sex with someone who initiated the use of force against you using whatever means you feel like from a moral standpoint even though the law (in any place I can think of) would not agree with that. That he even bothered to use drugs to make her WANT and like it is very nice of him considering he would have had the right to kill or treat her like an onahole.

I don't mind debt slavery (as long as the debt is actually due to unresponsible spending instead of something like unreasonable taxation) or criminal slavery, other than that I would say it's just evil, but if you are a lone man you probably are unable to do much about the institution so treating the slaves you can buy well would at least pacify my coscience.

I see nothing wrong here.

I like how some girls even hate and don't like and he simply increase the dose and keeps raping her until she starts liking.
ReMon is amazing.

So if you drug a woman IRL and then fuck her while she isn't aware of what is happening and doesn't resist, it's not rape? Just admit the author made it this way either because he just wanted an easy way for MC to fuck the girls or he was socially retarded so much that he really didn't understand the implications.

>consent-autists
jesus user

Well, if she came from the rape then she quite literally and in the technical sense "enjoyed" it, you don't experience feelings of euphoria and intense release off something you don't "enjoy"

>So if you drug a woman IRL and then fuck her while she isn't aware of what is happening and doesn't resist, it's not rape?
How is that in any way similar to a conscious woman who is so horny that she asks you to fuck her? The elves even ask for it completely on their own later and are happy that mc tells them he will ask a kobold to do them. This magical drug is a lot of things but it's not even comparable to roofies.
>jesus user
Are you implying that the people who think that "withdrawing consent during sex makes the continuation of sex rape" or "drunk sex is rape (when the man is drunk he is still the rapist)" aren't autists who are cheapening a morally outrageous deed?

>Reading Re:Monster
you deserve the hell that awaits you m8, that shit is a special brand of retarded ass shit.

Also, if I knocked a woman who tried to kill me unconscious or drugged her, I might actually fuck her before killing her (well, not in reality because laws say I need to spare my enemies or they win) and I might even try my luck at mindbreaking her because that would be mutually beneficial compared to her dying and me not having sex.

>You realize laws don't exist to tell you what is morally correct, right?
come on man what did you wanted him to do? cook eggs for breakfast and meake her eat them?

Initially the goblins use the women as an object for reproduction and relief.
Rou use them as pawns that can dictate their own path after relieving themselves from the drugs.

...Is what i would have said if he didn't use the male elves as practice partners for his ogre friend, nearly killing them.

The otaku is capable of incredible mental gymnastics. It's necessary to stave off suicide.

Drugs in real life are known for causing one's decision making abilities to be impaired. The drugs that Rou uses are the opposite, and don't affect the mind at all, all it does it make them insatiably horny. They are in full control of their mental faculties and have to make the choice themselves, no one can force them. That's the entire point of him doing what he did. For Rou, it's hard to reconcile his morality as a human with the need for sexual captives for his monster troops, but I'd say he did a decent job. He even offers them chances to join the mercenary company as true members if they perform well.

I don't really see the problem here, the MC is a bad guy and nobody will deny it. The thing he wants isn't to morally justify his actions to himself/the reader he just wants to give his goblin clan what they want with the least possible negative outcomes. If you think that mind-broken empty dolls who wish for death are better than the drugged but otherwise enjoying themselves girls you are an idiot. The problem he was solving wasn't that it was morally wrong but that it was inefficient.

He never said it was consensual, he specifically rapes them through pleasure so the second time they'll want it and stay with him.

Ask yourself this, would they make the same decisions without the drugs influencing them? No? There you go. If you still don't agree then you're also saying it's ok for me to drug you into compliance as long as you retain all your mental facilities because the choice would obviously still be yours.

I don't think you understand how arousal works if you think it doesn't involve your brain or doesn't impair your decision making abilities.

>Justified in a world where there are no laws
>If someone tries to mess with you it's not morally corrupt to do literally anything you want to them as they are no longer people
>It's nice of him to turn her into a complacent fuck slave instead of murdering her too or turning her into an agitated fuck slave
Again, really happy about you being a social outcast.

He could have done literally anything. Personally I don't see any reason he needed to kill them in the first place. He's so stupidly overpowered he could have just scared them off. My main problem is he killed the men and turned the women into complacent fuck slaves by warping their mind and then tries to act like he has the moral high ground. He's just doing the same thing he condemns everyone else for.

>If someone tries to mess with you
Downplaying their immoral deeds so you can justify your bullshit? Why is it that the women only "messed with" the mc but he would have been a murderer for killing them? Your arbitrary double standards are really appalling.

>tries to act like he has the moral high ground
Considering the MC spent his previous life as a cannibal I think you are just not understanding where his sense of right is centered.

There's a difference between moral strangeness and hypocrisy.
One is interesting, the other inherently makes you infuriated with a character, especially if it's the main character and you are expected to just nod along.

LNs and LN adaptations were a mistake. Isekai is exclusively garbage.

>LNs and LN adaptations were a mistake. Isekai is exclusively garbage.
Off topic posts should get >>>out.

Re:Monster is for edgy lords or people with very strange sexuality

It's completely on-topic though, your genre is shit and you should be ashamed that you consume and support it. Re:Monster is just a particularly bad example of the sea of trash that is Isekai light novels.

This relates directly to this thread.

Where did I say I was only talking about the women? With how overpowered this guy is any act of violence is just them messing with him. Man or woman. He has the double standard of killing the men and taking the women to be fuck slaves. I think what he's doing to the woman is much worse then what he did to the men - killing them would have been a godsend over turning them into warped slaves that lust after the cock of the man that killed their family. Of course he's a murderer for killing those people. He was in absolutely no danger from them. It's like saying killing a child is fine because it hit you with a stick.

>It was fine for japan to attack the US because the US was a superior military power and they should have just let that shit slide.

So what? There are Eroge out there with much 'worse morality'
This is trashy because of how bland it is and the diary format. This whole 'rape' focus has been absolutely retarded nitpicking every single thread by you autists. But apparently this is a first for newfaggots like and its not really surprising anymore.

Yea but its pretty much a standard below average nukige plot and approach in terms of how he bangs the girls. Focusing on that aspect of the story makes no sense. I mean, if it were not for that would you actually like this piece of crap?

is what chapter happened?

>Where did I say I was only talking about the women?
The men just died in battle so I didn't really assume you would have an issue with that.
>With how overpowered this guy is any act of violence is just them messing with him.
Sorry, their intent was to murder and that's what counts morally and even legally.

>Man or woman. He has the double standard of killing the men and taking the women to be fuck slaves.
Yeah, but that's a completely natural double standard, not an arbitrary one like yours.
>I think what he's doing to the woman is much worse then what he did to the men - killing them would have been a godsend over turning them into warped slaves that lust after the cock of the man that killed their family.
Family? I don't remember there being family involved but even then that's stupid, well, maybe not in a world with established continued existence after death, but if that was better to them they could have easily killed themselves.
>Of course he's a murderer for killing those people. He was in absolutely no danger from them. It's like saying killing a child is fine because it hit you with a stick.
Even if I granted you that the MC as an individual is so OP that those people are like children in comparison the same isn't true for all his underlings who might have died. The mc was 100% justified in killing them and "raping" the women since they decided to try to murder his "children" (since they are also like children compared to him). Also, children are not considered a special moral category because they are weak, but because they are mentally immature which wasn't the case with these people.

Are you actually retarded? Explain to me how those two things are even somewhat related. In this fictional world the op mc couldn't have taken damage from that group even if he wanted to. Pearl harbor was an attack that killed over 2300 American citizens and injured half as many. Please kill yourself for making a straw-man out of that event.

Pretty much. The sex scenes are just inserted there half-heatedly almost like a joke. But it does seem to trigger a lot of people.

Oh it isn't a first, I'm just here to remind you that you are enabling the continual degeneration of the quality of your own consumed media.

Is this bait? First learn the type of media you're consuming.

What is my arbitrary double standard again? I don't think anyone should be turned into fuck slaves. Having a "normal" double standard is still a double standard.
They can't kill themselves since he's already mind fucked them into lusting for his cock. He basically hypnotized them into losing their free will.
Since my position is that it's morally wrong to kill people unless it's the only option available for survival - and rape is never justifiable - you saying over and over again that it's cool for the MC to do whatever he wants because they wanted to kill him is pretty lackluster. Did your parents never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

The things is that, doesnt the MC just use the rape drug once and after that the girls keeps asking him to fuck them in a completely consensual way ?

Ive only read some chapters of this crap, so im not very sure.

The media I am consuming is manga and day by day more terrible isekai is devouring a larger and larger share of the market as people like you keep it in demand. Stop consuming garbage, you know it's garbage.

it just seems like trash writing and a trash work in general. that's the conclusion i came to after reading these threads.

maybe the problem is that it pretends to actually make sense. not that i read this. is this in any way different from say, the rance series?

>What is my arbitrary double standard again? I don't think anyone should be turned into fuck slaves. Having a "normal" double standard is still a double standard.
You don't think it's murder for the humans to kill the mc for acts of self-defense because he is strong so you have a double standard that negatively affects strong people.
>They can't kill themselves since he's already mind fucked them into lusting for his cock. He basically hypnotized them into losing their free will.
Nope, that's not what the drug does, it only makes them horny, they can easily remain their faculties for a long time before losing to the lust for dick.

>Since my position is that it's morally wrong to kill people unless it's the only option available for survival - and rape is never justifiable - you saying over and over again that it's cool for the MC to do whatever he wants because they wanted to kill him is pretty lackluster.
So you believe that it's okay to murder (to eat or take his food or whatever) if you are about to starve but it's evil to kill someone who tried to murder you? If you ask me the evil in rape is that you force yourself on someone did nothing to lose their rights in relation to you. It's not that rape is "justifiable", it's just that it's not evil if you do it to someone who does not deserve (i.e. threw away the entitlement to) you respecting their basic rights.

>Did your parents never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?
No, I had to learn that myself, but I just don't see the wrong in killing murderers. Actually, by killing them he probably saved a lot of lives and by mindbreaking the women he saved them.

What if the slave consents?

I agree, there is no reason to spin it because it doesn't count as rape if they came.

>Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it.
Considering what goblins did with those he gave poison and what those new goblins would do with those they captured, thus undermining his leadership, authority and moral of the army, it's perfectly reasonable at the time.
>Now allow me to put a spell on these woman
>hurr durr I was drunk and now I regret it so let me scream rape derp
This happened way after, situation changed, and, hey, if prisoners of war didn't have resistance to spells and and want to have sex themselves, it's totally not his problem. Make love not war amrite?

You have no idea what you're on about. How does a few WN/LN comicalisation ruin your experience? Especially when some of them end in like a few volumes and are free of charge to just promote the material. What you should be doing is learning moon and not dick sucking MTL.

>slave
>consent

>let's bitch about rape when people are literally enslaved in the manga's world

If the humans actually killed mc that would obviously be murder. They didn't and they can't. They are so weak compared to him that they are basically children. It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf - even if the ants wanted you dead.

>This drug only makes them horny they willingly submitted to his cock
Okay user. Driving someone to the brink of insanity is not the same as consent.

If you are in a position where you cannot be killed by the would be murder then you are clearly not killing for survival. You're just killing for the heck of it. Again, you're saying that these people are not human because they wanted to kill the mc. Which is sadly not correct. It's honestly really pitiful that this is your world view on things. Hopefully when you grow up you'll be able to look back on this and realize how edgy you really were.

People focus on the rape because the author is (presumably) not endorsing slavery, but does seem to be saying that if you drug people then it's not rape. If the rape was treated by the narrative as a bad thing, people wouldn't be complaining.

more like

>reading this manga still

All isekai has been been proven time and time again to be a lazy writer's crutch, the genre as a whole is a blight. Isekai is to manga what jumpscare focused horror movies are to cinema. Wastes of resources that could be used better just about anywhere else.

>not enjoying the job leveling and party building mechanics

>If the humans actually killed mc that would obviously be murder. They didn't and they can't. They are so weak compared to him that they are basically children. It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf - even if the ants wanted you dead.
It's also not murder to kill ants. You really live in a world of analogies inside of your head, don't you?

>If you are in a position where you cannot be killed by the would be murder then you are clearly not killing for survival. You're just killing for the heck of it. Again, you're saying that these people are not human because they wanted to kill the mc. Which is sadly not correct. It's honestly really pitiful that this is your world view on things. Hopefully when you grow up you'll be able to look back on this and realize how edgy you really were.
Even if they couldn't kill him right in that moment they could have brought reinforcements that could. Just because you as the omniscient reader have certainty on his invincibility does not mean that he has to act like you feel is right.

And your condescending way of talking to me is really quite pathetic. Don't worry, though, I do not plan to "rape" any attempted murderers anytime soon.

>being against slavery
That's like being against capitalism.

>It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf
Ohm this is just wonderful them. They just parasites at that point and subject to extermination. Pests don't have rights, and you can do whatever you want with them.

Since when did two wrongs make a right?

it is murder if the ants were human.

It's still murder if it is ants. Fucking savage.

Every fucking thread same fucking arguments. How does garbage got both an English localization and an anime is beyond me. Japan has some truly shit taste.

When talking to a child with a very basic grasp of morality it's pretty hard to not be condescending. Considering you can't even tell that I'm comparing the strength of these people to ants and not to their humanity it's no wonder I'm treating you like a retarded child.

Okay but you realize you've now shifted from saying to was self defense to saying it was preventative measures. He murdered those people just in case they might be able to do "something" later. Also, the MC is very aware of how op he is compared to everyone else. That's apparent in how confident he was in letting the women live. If he was actually worried about retaliation he should have killed them all.

>ants aren't humans so it's okay to kill them
Good thing MC and his army aren't humans too, and have power to fight back and do what they want with humans instead, huh.

According to that world's culture, it's not rape and he's probably being merciful.

According to ours, it's obviously rape and the author trying to pretend otherwise mildly amusing.

>According to that world's culture
You mean
>according to the MC

Let's not pretend that only his perspective is being enforced here. If we were following this story from the perspective of any humans or elves who found out about what Rou was doing he would be the standard hentai rape orc. This is death note all over again where people confuse the protagonist with 'good guy'.

he hates the defeated mind broken girls fetish
but loves slutty useful girls

whats the problem?

Is this isekai tho? He was in fantasy land before he died so isn't it just reincarnation?