How Mexico has virtually eliminated shootings deaths

>ib4 'knife attacks, gas attacks'

Yeah while equally awful, they don't carry the same body count as mass shootings do. With total gun-control, Mexico has achieved total safety. Similar results in Brazil, Venezuela and other gun-control nations. Don't you want this kind of safety in your country Amerideads?

borderlandbeat.com/2012/05/mexico-killing-of-innocents-by-cartels.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
globalnews.ca/news/3238535/over-100-dead-anarchy-brazil-police-strike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be dumb. There were like 25000 murders in mexico last year.

why do south americans always post this shit? most dangerous countries outside of the middle east and africa. perfectly fine here gringo. turn in guns plz.

nigga you could kill every child in front of me and I still wouldn't want guns to be taken away

This is sarcastic, right? It's hard to tell between jokes and shitposting here because people are genuinely retarded.

Yes, between cartels and drug dealers. Not students.

Haha no. Mexico people get mowed down in the streets all the time thanks to the NYT owner.

I guess thats why i keep seeing the most bloody and sickening videos you can imagine comming from Mexico.

Hey OP, this thread is way too meta for all the new fags. They don't realize you're making fun of another thread.

Top Kek OP

No shooting death Brazil/Mexico, are you even trying anymore Chaim ?

I think you need to take a nap, so you can shill more effectively

Perhaps, but you have no argument against the brilliant success of gun-control in Brazil. Truly a showcase for the gun-control program. I wonder why all American gun-grabbers and leftist gun-haters don't seek sanctuary in peaceful gun-control utopia like Brazil?

Cartels just buy/steal guns and ammo in the United States and smuggle them into Mexico, and then proceed to murder thousands with GUNS

Bump for lols

Thousands of not innocent people...

Yes I am posting sarcastically. I use the language of the gun-grabbers, and switch the word "Mexico" for "Japan" or "Australia" which are the false-equivalency examples the leftists always like to use.

Mexico, Brazil etc are gun-control Utopias, all the gun laws and restrictions that the leftists are sobbing for and crying for in the USA?? Those laws are already in place, in these gun-control Utopias, how do you like the results?

>Thousands of not innocent people...
Sure, I'm willing to believe that. But neither do African American youth shoot many innocent people either. Doesn't mean it is preferable to nobody shooting anyone

They still have all those Obama and Holder gave them, don't they?

>Mexico, Brazil etc are gun-control Utopias, all the gun laws and restrictions that the leftists are sobbing for and crying for in the USA?? Those laws are already in place, in these gun-control Utopias, how do you like the results?
You would have a point if there were a real border between Mexico and the United States. But until the wall gets built, cartels can just procure guns in the United States and ship them south of the border

what changes from mexico to japan if it's not guns? maybe the people living there? I'm allowed to deduce this?

It doesn’t? Let the fuckers kill each other, it’s a job that pays extremely well, it will obviously come with a risk that high.

Japanese don’t want to do drugs.

SAGE

Nige this is a pro-gun thread, I am showing you how to win any gun-control debate, when the libtards sob and cry about all these gun-laws we need to be 'safe' you can just say, "Why dont you go to Mexico? They have all your precious gun laws in place already?"

And then watch the leftists go mental and break down.

>total safety
>mexico

my sides

Youre a fucking idiot. You ran out of people to kill.

That could explain the shooting but no the cannibalism fag dutch. They being genetically violent explains everything without contradictions

>It doesn’t? Let the fuckers kill each other, it’s a job that pays extremely well, it will obviously come with a risk that high.
There's libertarians in Mexico?

>That could explain the shooting but no the cannibalism fag dutch. They being genetically violent explains everything without contradictions
We just need the Mexican government to ban teeth

>1 video of someone getting skinned alive per week
vs
>shootings every week with 20+ people dead
huh, i wonder which is worse.

Bro the Mexican drug cartels are "world class smugglers, with access and connections to the US Federal Government, like Eric Holder and Obama"

They can ship drugs anywhere in the world they want, and they can buy and sell guns to anywhere, from anywhere in the world they like. Just Obama made it easy for them for a while by green-lighting all the gun shipments to them during his presidency (Operation fast and furious)

It's the insane prohibition no leafs and plants that give them their power. ie their pals in government.

vs
>UMA DELICIA
Is Brazilian cannibalism the worst?

They have aztec blood, and they were probably the most savage of the whole American natives whom from their own mytho took power by massacring the previous ruling peoples and basically butchered their mytho by taking it literally.

It is that suprising to see Mexicans a blood thirsty folks when not even 500-600 year ago they were making daily human sacrifice? If it can even be called that, was more like an improvised game of ''operation'' with feeble yet extremely sharp volcanic glass daggers on living slaves.

That, and the insane corrupt level of the Mexican government and US government (for example, Obama shipping guns to the narco cartels to fuel the violence and death in Mexico)

So you are right the people are different, but the massive corruption difference in the governments has a lot to do with it too, in my opinion. (Japanese government not horrifically, murderously evil and corrupt like the US/Mexican governments are)

Said the Brazillian, like honestly there probably more peoples that died of gun murder from your northern states alone than the entirety of the USA.

>implying that no drug dealer's kids were killed in the process

Corruption is genetic. A corrupt nation produces corrupt leaders

Your murder rate is like ten times higher than ours. You probably personally know people who have been killed or kidnapped for money, and our "mass school shootings" are fake events, just a media show for the sheeple.

Show me some proof that one single person died in a Florida school Vanderley??

Meanwhile in Brazil and Mexico the streets are littered in corpses from the nightly mayhem.

Yes and children in Africa die of hunger. Some kids are just born into unlucky lives. It’s sad but unavoidable.

The skinning of course, because this takes a special kind of perversity to do, and shows the nature of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005

the commie lula govt banned guns in 2005 despite the fact that 65% of the population voted against it (yup). now only the criminal scum have guns.

BOLSONARO 2018™

Well most shooting deaths are crime related. As in, there are two cartels fighting to dominate business in an area.
Also, comparing your first world country to us third world shitholes to feel better is pretty pathetic 2qhwy

>2011
>but AMLO says that violence is at an all time high

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html

globalnews.ca/news/3238535/over-100-dead-anarchy-brazil-police-strike/

Streets full of bodies during the strike

>South America
>Safe
My mother is from Venezuela jackass, the first thing you see when you get off the plane in CCS is a gun pointed at your head
>Seriously get out of my country you filthy indio

>So brainwashed by multiculti bollock he genuinely see no difference between japanese and mexicans unless he get them outright listed for him

Different peoples think differently, to such a core level that many humans peoples which we nowadays consider ''the same race'' are so different both in behavior, mentality and genetics that they might as well be considered off-shoots species than some kind of vague singular blob where all of humanity is forced to be the same regardless of their own peculiarity. Even the way they rule the country (and what they deem as effective and not) might change tremendously from one nation to another. The difference between the mexican and the japanese is so fucking grand you might as well talk of the few similarities instead, it would a less broad start to the inquiry.

Yeah they learned it from you lol.

Brazil has 50,000 + homicides per year, (that they even count) and smaller population than the USA, and we have no more than 12,000 to 16,000 homicides per year, all causes. Even comparison (and most of our murders, are non-humans killing each other, ie blacks fucking lol)

We're corrupt but not that much. America is more corrupted than Spain.Corruption in America is disguised under jew legal tricks though, here all tricks are illegal

>believing the madeup stats by violent, armed gangs, who have virtually taken over the country, cuz noone else has guns.

OP is the prototype of a brainamputee imbecil.

What is the difference between our two non-white countries vecino? You don't have TVs? You don't have roads? Airports? Automobile manufacturing?

We have millions and millions and millions of Latinos here vecino, most of your family probably here and you're coming soon (actually I wish the Sup Forums hermanos would come becuase they're mostly natsoc like me lol)

Here if the police went on strike, leftists would lose their protection. Fucking please go on permanent strike lol.

This. Please !!

>Not understanding reverse sarcasm or reducto ad absurdum arguments.

RHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tHIS is a pro-gun thread and I am defending gun rights, by proving how horrifically failed gun control is all over the world. Gun control is associated with the most violent hell hole nations on Earth.

All funded money and weapons wise by the US.

Most shit around the world is a direct result of the US.

Not even close to true. If Mexico's violence is our fault, how about Brazil? Did Obama ship machine-guns to the Brazil druggies too? How about Haiti? Venezuela? Honduras? Plenty of gun-control Utopias in the world, all our fault Mr. no-country?

Are you serious?

No of course not, I am being sarcastic to show how horrible gun-control is. I use the language of the gun-grabbers, but then I substitute the word "Mexico" instead of Japan or Australia, to showcase, to prove by real-live facts, how disastrous and aweful gun-control agenda is.

Gun grabbers, never like to hear about Mexico, or Brazil, Venezuela etc etc, because they are all gun-control Utopias. Violence and mass-slaughter in the streets, while the people are perfectly disarmed and helpless

Okay then lets exchange countries faggot.

I decline, but if I were in power, I would let all the Sup Forumsbros from Brazil and Mexico come here (because I assume you are all natsocs like me) and I would ship you 100% of our leftists to Brazil and Mexico and venezuela and make it legal in your country to rape and kill them.

This is like “how nazi Germany virtually eiminated the gasing of jews”

You are right. IRL you can use the holocaust to showcase how horrible gun control is. You can ask any gun-grabber (always jewish)

>Gun control is always the best policy. Worked great in Nazi Germany for the jews, thank God they didn't have those awful dangerous guns.

You can literally say this in a debate and cause massice cerebral homoeraging of the liberal, because they are defending Hitler's disarming of the jews. (remember IRL everyone has to pretend the holocaust genocide is real lol)