>still no waifu has topped Rem

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64174352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watched anime for almost 10 years now
>never felt that much affection for a character before
and I don't even like re:zero

Would you rather they bottomed for Rem?

funny, i liked re zero and hated the when every discussion around it it devolved into emilia vs rem,

Rem is poop.

What the fuck happened to Summary user? He stopped at chapter 5 of arc 5. is he dead?

I love Emilia!

Rem is objectively the most attractive girl in Re:Zero. I know because the square says so.

This pic will be tainted forever by you know what.

Wrong.

Where the fuck can I find all those in one place?

Fuck if I know.

Is there anyone who's a better twister player than Rem?

>almost 10 years now
Fucking newfags

Who?

It isn't hard to top a potato. Emilia has all the time in the world to fuck over that potato.

>using waifu to refer to anime girl

>impliying pic related is not best waifu ever
your shitaste is punishment enough

Emilia?

Fuck off Abe, if you stopped making it such a shit deal to have kids people might actually start breeding.

you are so wrong OP

Rin is top shelf

>Cuckadera.

Sorry user, I love Emilia

but who was finger

Watching some eps and this character seems like a complete Mary Sue so far. She's a badass in combat, is rational, reasonable, and level-headed when she needs to make important decisions, and devotes herself to the MC completely, tragic self-sacrificial moments and all. Also, her "because I want to" isn't a reason. It sounds like waifu bait to justify her mindless devotion to the MC. Maybe there's other aspects that balance out her character but that's what it seems like so far.

She's also murdered the MC a couple of times simply because she felt it was the best thing to do.

She SEEMS nice, but she's actually an amoral, dangerous assasin who will kill at the drop of a hat. She seems sweet, but dont forget that she tortured him in one of the deaths.

To me, she's dangerous.

>She's a badass in combat,
So is practically everyone else. She's basically mid-level compared to anyone that matters.
>is rational, reasonable, and level-headed when she needs to make important decisions
Since when? I'm pretty sure this is the opposite of true.
>Also, her "because I want to" isn't a reason.
Rem's supposed to be noticeably missing a few screws. Extremely clingy, stalker tendencies, and has very low self-worth. She'd sacrifice herself for lots of people.

Implying REM is at the top.

Garbage normalfag taste
get out

>referring to any 2D thing as a waifu

I want ironic weebs to leave.

Rem's success will meet swift retaliation

Who wants to see Rem gently raping a mindbroken Subaru when he can't consciously resist?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64174352

>implying

>confesses to Subaru over and over and over again
>"I love Emilia"

>One-horn
>Concealed eyes
>Large mace-like weapon
>Berserker
Not bad.

Well, she sure is taking her sweet time.

>>still no waifu has topped Rem
You're right, no waifu will ever be as shit as she is.