Hunter x Hunter

This is a Hisoka thread. Chrollo supporters are not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13594801
hunterhuntersorter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally baseball pitches audience members at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>9/11's the shit out of him
>Styles on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight
>Even that ONE (1) decent hit was used to fuck him over in the end
>Outright kills him with no effort at all
>The clown is so salty and frustrated over being BTFO so easily by Chrollo that he resorts to killing his friends but is too much of a weak pussy to go after Chrollo himself

Hisoka is such a fucking embarassment

I’m feeling like a star,
you can’t stop my shine
I’m loving Meteor City,
my head’s in the sky

I’m Boss Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo.
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo.

Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
Finally feeling free and it feels so right, oh.
Time to do the things I like,
Gonna see royal treasure, everything’s all right, oh.

No Hisoka to answer to,
Didn't get killed in yorknew, no.
And since that chain's off me
I’m livin’ life now that I’m free, yeah.

Told me to get myself together
Now I got myself together, yeah.
Now I made it through the weather,
Better days are gonna get better.

I’m so happy the Chain is gone.
I’m movin’ on.
I’m so happy that it’s over now.
The pain is gone.

I’m getting all my friends
they look real fly
I’m jumpin’ in my ride,
I’m heading out tonight

I’m Chrollo, I’m boss chrollo,
I’m Boss chrollo.
I’m boss Chrollo chrollo. Chrollo.

I’m picking up my book,
Phinks on my side.
I’m jumpin’ in the whale
Machi at my side.

I’m Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo

#teamchrollo!!

who else here is #teamhisoka

Hisokafags... truly are... so very fascinating

What do you guys think the main race demographic other than japanese is for hxh? I'm thinking white american

>Hisoka thread
My nigga.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Same although I'm half white and half black but I would think the majority of american readers outweigh japanese. Also post cammys

>I was only nine years old.
>I loved Hisoka so much, I had all the hxh merchandise and movies.
>I'd pray to Hisoka every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Hisoka is love"
>I would say
>"Hisoka is life".
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot.
>I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Hisoka.
>I called him a cunt.
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts. >I lay in bed and it's really cold.
>A warmth is moving towards me.
>I feel something touch me.
>It's Hisoka.
>I'm so happy.
>He whispers in my ear, "My aura has the properties of both rubber and gum".
>He grabs me with his powerful Nen hands, and puts me on my hands and knees.
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Hisoka.
>He penetrates my butthole.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Hisoka.
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water.
>I push against his force.
>I want to please Hisoka.
>He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his Elastic Love.
>My dad walks in.
>Hisoka looks him straight in the eye, and says,
>"O MY RUBBER NEN".
>Hisoka leaves through my window.
>Hisoka is love.
>Hisoka is life.

Turkish

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Hisoka Morow? First he's fucking smart as fuck, and I'm not talking about Ging or Pariston smart, I'm talking could beat Komugi in his very first of Gungi game smart.His physical strength? The pinnacle of what can be conceived, he could LITERALLY one shot post resurrection meruem with his pinkie, Netero? Not even noteworthy, And I'm not even talking about his overpowered nen pinkie either, no just his regular one is strong enough to move mountains you sons of bitches. Which brings me to my next point, his nen is absolutely fucking endless now, after atoning for our sins rubber jesus Morrow has aquired an endless source of nen, you wanna know where the great calamaties come from? Those are Hisoka's nenbeasts you dumbfuck, they're just a fraction of his strength but still stronger than anything else so who gives a fuck. Oh yeah, you might be wondering how can he have created the calamities when they existed before? Well aren't you a retarded son of a bitch, Hisoka is obviously so fucking fast he has complete control over time you dumb nigga, just look how he fucking nailed machi, bitch didn't even see it coming. His awareness? Immaculate. If you think you can hire the zoldycks to assassinate him you're even dumber than I thought.You could literally hire the entire family of present past and future zoldycks and they'd still die the SECOND they step into Hisoka's En range, which I estimate to be about 150 billion meters in its idle state. Even if by some miracle you manage to touch this glorious son of a bitch you can't fucking hurt him, this nigga can LITERALLY come back from the dead too, you ain't got shit on that. His aura has the properties of not only gum or rubber, but BOTH rubber AND gum? Your feeble mind cant even conceive how awesome that is. Holy shit I could go on for hours on how absolutely perfect Hisoka Morow is but I have to go to a HxH convention in my hisoka cosplay now, see you later bitches..

strawpoll.me/13594801
Don't let Chrollo win by cheating again Hisokabros

Fellow black here. You're not half anything, you're black. Be proud of who you are don't associate with pale skins lmao. My roomate she always tries to say that and I'm like girl get a grip.

>Decides to fight him one on one in a duel
>Chrollo decides to break every rule on the tournament
>Had the audience controlled before he even starts the fight aka planning to cheat from the start
>Hisoka plays by his cheat rules
>Fights valiantly but alas loses by mob rule
>Makes a contract with his nen that has the properties of BOTH rubber and gum to survive using extreme rules
>Comes back to life and decides to kill his allies because Chrollo would guarantee to hide behind his buddies
>Chrollo is buttmad that clown is killing his cheat codes

Wakey wakey Chrollocucks.

Is the latest chapter worth reading?

Is Killua a hapa?

This is a Hisoka thread you nigger in denial, post clown.

Best boy still relevant after 5 years.

Idk, read it and report back.

Hisoka vs Chrollo tried too hard to be a JoJo fight

No I'm not like you shut up. I was cursed by being half black. You were sursed by being full black. Whites are superior. However I plan to fix the wrongs by marrying a white female My children will also follow suit and purify my line

Why is he so dreamy?

K brb

You know Machi wants the rubber deep inside.

I'm not a nigger fool, I'm a halfblood. Are you white otherwise you have no right to use such terms

No. Boycott HxH until the best character returns

Oh hun tell you what here's a picture of your love to cheer you up

You're half shit

>half blood
Get the fuck out of here you are a brown skin nigger as far as whites are concerned.

amazing how all posts above mines are worse than glass shards in your urethra

Name on character in HxH who isn't a piece of shit

No I'm not I'm an anomaly. None pf my black genes other than skin color carried over only the white did. Don't compare me to other blacks I'm practically white. If there was a test to be white I could pass it. If you're not white then you have no right to judge me. You would also be inferior to pureblood whites like myself. But anyways post camilla

Even mine?

Leorio, Morel, Shoot, Knuckle, Cheadle, etc

Are you white? If not your opinion is irrelevant

Gon aka the MC

Came here for O my rubber nen
Leaving dissapointed

Feitan and Franklin sure are eating their words now huh?

>Hisoka thread
>full of low effort shitposting

This is no coincidence

If you could quote one cancerous post in this thread, what would it be?

I'm still trying to crack the code on it.

4channers......are so very interesting...

There better not be any girls in this thread. Post camilla

Oh there's a test alright. And by your own admission you'd fail.

Why is Feitan a salty chrollofag? Figures that only edgy manlets would like chrollo

>dumb race posting
abandoning thread

KEK

Fuck off to Sup Forums and cry about you're nigger curse there.

This one

I guess so, you're right. No matter what I do I can't change it. Sometimes I think I should kill myself. Because all the hard work I do to separate myself from the other chimls doesn't matter because a whote person could accomplish ten times it. It also hirts to accept the fact that I'm also inferior to pureblood jews and other races. I'm sorry user, everyone has their own reason for coming on here and mine is to delude myself. I'll leave and delete all my Camilla posters. I really like Camilla, sometimes when I imagine being white and tall I think of being able to change Camilla. Making her capable of love. However even if she did exist aa ape like myself would have to jump over so many hurdles just to become her servant. My dreams are impossible. Why did I have to be born like this. Why do blacks have to act like stupid morons and make me feel ashamed. Why is the world so cruel. The only good option I have is to give up. Goodbye user I'll try to sleep tight.

I am girl and there's nothing you could do about :^)

And don't come back redditor

fucking pseudoscientific bullshit
IQ is determined by nurture, not nature
unless you have downs which would be glaringly obvious

Shalnark was Chrollo's lover. That's why he is so mad.

Heard it here first folk.

Which is why Blacks adopted by middle class white families still have lower IQ than whites adopted by middle class family, right?

Not even an insult considering reddit actually HxH for more one day.

Tfw Hisoka behead chrollo

Hello Sup Forumstard!

>Racial debate in HxH

Everydaywestrayfurtherfromgod.jpg

>he thinks racial differences in intelligence don't exist

t. not black

Is Hisoka going to rape Chrollo like the gaybeast he is or just kill him and rape Maki?

spoilers when1

>hates women
>posts women
Wow what a hypocritical retard

>1995
Post something more relevant or fuck off

There must hundreds if not thousands of toilets in the boat for Hisoka to use.

HE'S MADE OF RUBBER

These threads are getting weirder and weirder.

Hisoka? More like KEKsoka!!

that pic is fanfiction

meanwhile, in reality, hisoka fucked the qtest waifu among the spiders, while chrollo is an edgy virgin

Hisoka isn't the calamity, rubber and gum is.

It's all fun and games until HxH treads start getting deleted on site.

Is this one getting deleted?

There is no difference now.
Hisoka's undead life if fueled by rubber and gum. He has become one with it.

Hisoka is simply the current host of an ancient Nen which is not only sentient, but also possesses the propertiert of BOTH rubber AND gum.

I'm glad. I'm fucking tired of the reckless shitposting cancer that's filling every thread. I hope every retard who defended generals dies in the most painful way possible.

He's so gay he didn't even rape her. On the other hand Machi was smiling talking about what kind of shit Chrollo likes, so she obviously got some of that danchou d.

O,

MY

RUBBER

DICK

Post Alluka

In the Hisoka vs. Chrollo fight, I'm sure you all remember that weird moment where Chrollo says he's one-hundred percent sure he'll win, and he asks Hisoka if he still wants to fight. Hisoka then responds with great confidence, and Chrollo has one of his sociopathic/low emotional quotient moments again ("Humans are so very... Interesting."). I believe this statement was actually meant to exemplify Chrollo's admiration for people who try to defy the inevitable. From Chrollo's perspective, Chrollo knows that Hisoka's going to die, but he sees Hisoka press on anyway, refusing to give in to what Chrollo knows is a certain fate.
We see this theme of "trying to overcome the inevitable" arise again in Chrollo's interactions with Neon and Lovely Ghost Writer. I believe Chrollo sought Neon out specifically because of her ability to tell future, because Chrollo yearns for insight into where he is destined to go. He himself admits to not understanding who he is, and I think the larger question at work here is "what is his greater purpose in life?" That's why Chrollo sought Neon out--he wants to understand where he's going, on this earth and beyond. The conversation between Neon and Chrollo is very poignant and, I think (in hindsight), telling about Chrollo's motivations. He was genuinely curious about Neon's abilities, and her thoughts about the afterlife. He targeted Neon to come to conclusions about his own destiny, not just because he likes stealing things.

>I no like hisoka

Would be honestly better that way. Let these die, there's nothing to be gained. Make HxH threads the new Narutu ones.

Though Alluka's powers seem destructive, bizarre and convoluted they're actually very simple and parody politicial and social 'justice' (You exploit, and rather than pay for what you do, the next person has to take the burden) if used incorrectly.

The other thing about Nanika is it is terrifying. It's this gross effigy masquerading as human features which just appears on Alluka's face when she wants someone to do something for her (Translation: When she's exercising her own agency). It's hideous and that's intentional. Just like the wishing system is overly complex to the point o ridicule; Nanika's appearance is a challenge. It's not Togashi saying 'This is creepy, be creeped out.' it's Togashi asking 'Can you like Alluka despite this?'

Killua is adamant though, and orders Nanika gone forever. He cries over it, obviously, but he's relieved that his sister (And by extension he) no longer has to suffer. Alluka wakes up, and for the first time, Alluka exercises her own will. She's furious. And why shouldn't she be? What Killua is doing to her is essentially the same as what her family did. He's taking the unfortunate part of her, locking it up and ordering it not to come out. Nanika isn't just some wish granting tool, neither is she another person. She's part of Alluka's identity; something that makes her who she is. It has to be Alluka and Nanika together or not at all.

Killua now knows how to do right by his sister. Attempting to lock her differences away is the product of fear. He accepts her and through him his family (Listening in via one of the butlers) decides to accept her as well, as long as she's with Killua. It's a beautiful story.

While I've made clear my interpretation of it through this, I don't think this is necessarily a trans story. It's a story about personal identity and acceptance using the trans issue as a vehicle. It really spoke out to me and it's the first time I've eagerly wanted to share my thoughts on the matter like this.

Pitou is the best and cutest girl

spoilers today?

>>Chrollo decides to break every rule on the tournament
The only rule that both of them agreed on was that it was a deathmatch. Weapons and tactics were allowed from the beginning. Stop being delusional.

Anything goes until one of them was dead. And one of them did die. Wake up clownfags, even the author has told you he lost and it was a fair fight.

>The only rule that both of them agreed on was that it was a deathmatch.
Well he broke that rule by not killing Hisoka, so he technically did break every rule.

Post them

hunterhuntersorter.tumblr.com/

This.

Voted for best boy

(You)

>Meme clown and Crapika that high
This is the worst possible taste